Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The problem I have with this whole situation is really simple. You hold someone accountable in TODAY's culture for something being allegedly to have happened in a whole different era and culture. This is no different than eliminating Aunt Jemima pancake syrup based on the fact it offends people when it has been around for 134 years. Nobody was offended when the company made $BILLIONS in sales over those years though

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…approved-senate-committee

If this is not prima facie evidence that the legal profession is swirling around the bottom of the barrel I don’t know what would.

PS I hope this judicial nominee doesn’t read this post - prima facie might be too complicated for her to understand :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…approved-senate-committee

If this is not prima facie evidence that the legal profession is swirling around the bottom of the barrel I don’t know what would.

PS I hope this judicial nominee doesn’t read this post - prima facie might be too complicated for her to understand :00008172:

politicians filling legal positions with unqualified people they think will help push their agenda says much more about our political system than this does about the legal profession - - - Although we do seem to get a high number of lawyers in public office most of whom are perfectly willing to forget the constitution when it benefits them to do so.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• politicians filling legal positions with unqualified people they think will help push their agenda says much more about our political system than this does about the legal profession - - - Although we do seem to get a high number of lawyers in public office most of whom are perfectly willing to forget the constitution when it benefits them to do so.

I have to disagree - this may have politics involved in her appointment but she is already a judge trying to be promoted and doesn’t even have a clue about the Articles of the Constitution!! I can assure you that Constitutional classes in the late 70’s were ball busting, intense, night after night of study. This was pounded into you so hard it is beyond me how anyone that went through law school could possibly “forget”. I have known judges that I thought were complete morons but at least they knew the law. I’ve been out of the game for 12 years now but could easily answered the questions she was asked as many that don’t even have a law degree!!- You can’t fix stupid or in this case - obviously undereducated IMO !!

• I have to disagree - this may have politics involved in her appointment but she is already a judge trying to be promoted and doesn’t even have a clue about the Articles of the Constitution!! I can assure you that Constitutional classes in the late 70’s were ball busting, intense, night after night of study. This was pounded into you so hard it is beyond me how anyone that went through law school could possibly “forget”. I have known judges that I thought were complete morons but at least they knew the law. I’ve been out of the game for 12 years now but could easily answered the questions she was asked as many that don’t even have a law degree!!- You can’t fix stupid or in this case - obviously undereducated IMO !!

she apparently meets their qualifications - - - and that is very scary to me

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• The Palestinians launched 800 rockets into Israel last night. Not a single condemnation from the left. Just wait until Israel strikes back and the pro-palestine media bashes them. Imagine how much better Palestine would be if they spent more on food and medicine than missiles.

• Really getting sick of hearing about the Disney/Desantis feud.

I am going to go out on a limb here, please don’t crucify me too much..🤣🤣. If I had to pick between DeSantis and Trump……😳😳😳😳.

I would have to pick…….Trump (OUCH…..I can’t believe I just said that. Just got a chill.….)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I sure hope that DeSantis doesn’t run for prez, so I don’t have to make that choice. (In my mind, as I can’t actually vote in the US). I still think even though Trump is still popular, the GOP can do better.

:00008862:

back to your regular scheduled program. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

have an awesome day Y’all. I will be in heading north into your great country later today, to the land of icebergs, polar bears, northern lights, and Halibut.
    :ship:

• I know that was painful for ya :00008359: I’m not sure the Democrats full on assault to derail a Trump candidacy won’t be successful yet. We still have a long way to go but I believe Desantis has his eyes set on 2028. We will see but I like how you’re thinkin. I would enjoy another Trump presidency just to drive the batshit crazy liberals off the cliff!!

• I can remember as a kid I couldn’t wait for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models to come out. My have times changed - transgender and pregnant women - is that what the men who read SI these days want to see?? No wonder we are so fucked up !!!

• Fort Madison Police Department - IA

Just a reminder friends, that ordinances prohibit blowing grass into the street. It's not only hazardous to bikes and motorcycles, but clippings can obstruct storm sewers as well. Be a good neighbor, and bag it for the yard waste collection. Thank you!

• I have never understood this watching lawn services blow grass cutting half way across the street then have a guy spending the time blowing them back to the lawn. I just always point the discharge away from the street and make clockwise loops till I am far enough away from the street. You would thing at what these guys get paid they would be a little smarter.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have never understood this watching lawn services blow grass cutting half way across the street then have a guy spending the time blowing them back to the lawn. I just always point the discharge away from the street and make clockwise loops till I am far enough away from the street. You would thing at what these guys get paid they would be a little smarter.

I always used the phrase “Let the Guy who put it there take care of it…., especially Snow!”

Damn, That Never Worked. 🤣

• Fort Madison Police Department - IA

Just a reminder friends, that ordinances prohibit blowing grass into the street. It's not only hazardous to bikes and motorcycles, but clippings can obstruct storm sewers as well. Be a good neighbor, and bag it for the yard waste collection. Thank you!

but you also have to take wind into consideration….you might have to start cutting with a scissors too lol. I just mulch so I don’t know

• We have 2 creeks running thru our property - we were informed with a warning - no leaves or grass cuttings in the creek or they will be diggin deep in my pocket ! They have my attention and I have gone to a mulching blade also 😬