Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I dunno - according to my bride I haven’t been right since 1985 right after we got married. At least now the “I don’t recall” thing seems to work better these days :00008172:

Just do what I do. Every morning, just start off the day by saying :I'm sorry". You know that before sundown, we'll all be on their shit-list for something we said, did, THOUGHT, or didn't say, do finish. :(:(:(

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• On this day 30 years ago, the US government murdered 82 men, women and children.

Why?

Because some federal agencies wanted a budget increase, and they needed to create a boogeyman to justify it.

They descended on Waco, Texas to arrest David Koresh for allegedly modifying weapons to make them into "machine guns", though they had no physical evidence of that.

Instead of simply arresting Koresh one of the many times prior to the siege that he left the compound alone, or simply allowing him to surrender after his manifesto was released, they chose instead to trap dozens of families in their compound, set it on fire, and shot anyone who tried to escape as it burned.

The government then slandered the names of the Branch Davidians to the public, to try to convince us that it was good that they had murdered families, even children and babies.

We remember them today.

Here are the names we know:

Mary Jean Borst, 49 at time of death
    Pablo Cohen, 38
    Evette Fagan, 34
    Lisa Marie Farris, 26
    Dayland Gent, 3
    Peter Gent, 24
    Diana Henry, 28
    Paulina Henry, 24
    Phillip Henry, 22
    Stephen Henry, 26
    Vanessa Henry, 19
    Zilla Henry, 55
    Cyrus Howell, 8
    Rachel Howell, 23
    Star Howell, 6
    Sherri Lynn Jewell, 23
    David Michael Jones, 30
    Michelle Jones, 18
    Perry Jones, age unknown
    Serenity Sea Jones, 4
    Bobbie Lane Koresh, 16 months
    Nicole Elizabeth Little, 24
    Jeffery Little, 32
    Douglas Wayne Martin, 42
    Lisa Martin, 13
    Sheila Martin, 15
    Abigail Martinez, 11
    Audrey Martinez, 13
    Crystal Martinez, 3
    Isaiah Martinez, 4
    Joseph Martinez, 8
    Juliete Santoyo Martinez, 30
    Jillane Matthews, age unknown
    Alison Bernadette Monbelly, 31
    Melissa Morrison, 6
    Rosemary Morrison, 29
    Theresa Noberega, 48
    Judy Schneider, 41
    Mayanah Schneider, 2
    Steve Schneider, 48
    Mayanah Schneider, 2
    Michael Schroeder, 29
    Laraine B. Silva, 40
    Floracita Sonobe, 34
    Scott Kojiro Sonobe, 35
    Aisha Gyarfas Summers, 17
    Gregory Allen Summers, 28
    Startle Summers, 1
    Hollywood Sylvia, age unknown
    Lorraine Sylvia, 40
    Rachel Sylvia, 13
    Stanley Sylvia, age unknown
    Doris Vaega, age unknown
    Margarida Joann Vaega, 47
    Neal Vaega, 37
    Jaydean Carnwell Wendel, age unknown
    Mark H. Wendel, age unknown

May your memories be a great blessing.
    Your deaths will not be in vain.

We will end the ATF and FBI, and the cult of deference to an out-of-control government that allows murderous organizations like them to continue to exist.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• I am not sure why you posted this... is this truly your belief or are you just posting this to as a reminder... A bunch of the "statements" in the beginning are a bit squed. ...

As that fire raged, there were people who killed one another … who killed themselves … who killed their children. … David Koresh actually had a bullet wound into the center of his head.

In the ashes, investigators uncovered an arsenal of more than 300 guns, including 48 fully automatic assault rifles and several live grenades.

One person who emerged alive was Clive Doyle. Doyle took the time to rescue a dog, leaving his 18-year-old daughter behind.

There is a bunch of stuff that is wrong on both sides... but you fail to mention that his manifesto was read on a public radio before the 51 day siege started and even though he said if that was done he would come out.. he did not...

I know a bunch of the media is way off... but this is kind of interesting... "I've kept my story secret for the last 25 years -- I didn't want to take this to my grave" - CBS News

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I forgot to mention that this forum was started 7 years ago on April 9. I started this thread that day and has turned out to be the most prolific thread on the forum. Many have came and went - some assholes - mostly great folks. At least here you can voice your opinion and not get canceled or thrown off the forum (good riddance Big Dog) 😂. This thread proves people can have differences of opinions and still get along and have civil discussions. There are always a few (Sam Owens) that just can’t stand it if you don’t agree with them. Looking forward to more years of current events discussions with all of you or at least until we all have to learn Chinese :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it