Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• this says it all

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

In no way am I making light of the situation as Mumbles already did.

Just an observation of how the MSM is scrambling and panicking now that the Nashville Christian school shooter has been identified as, and I am quoting local law enforcement.

"Audrey Elizabeth Hale, a Nashville resident who identified as a transgender woman"

Trying to spin that a member of the current fad left wing most protected community entered a Christian church/school killing children and elder staff members in to an acceptable narrative is giving many of them visible discomfort.

......... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• The media is reporting it as a female.

• I’m hearing she/him went to that school sometime in the past. The MSM will say she/him was abusive and drove she/him to kill 6 innocent people. Kudos to the Nashville PD for smoking this animal in 14 minutes. Sadly for the parents and relatives of the deceased 5 minutes was too long. An armed guard on site may have cut it to less than 5 - we will never know until we try it!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’m hearing she/him went to that school sometime in the past. The MSM will say she/him was abusive and drove she/him to kill 6 innocent people. Kudos to the Nashville PD for smoking this animal in 14 minutes. Sadly for the parents and relatives of the deceased 5 minutes was too long. An armed guard on site may have cut it to less than 5 - we will never know until we try it!!

Trans shooter targeting a Christian school, it will drop from the news cycle in no time.

• Don’t care what you call him/her/whatever - let me be the first to say I am just tickled pink the SOB is burning in hell right now !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If we just paid some of our veterans to guard every school - this would not be as big of an issue.

People need to wake TF up!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Quote from an article on the Nashville shooting;

"It is unclear whether Hale identified as a man or woman at the time of the slayings."

I'm guessing the ME who performs the autopsy will be able to tell if it's male or female.

• I know it's not politically correct, but I dont care. We had a person here who was clearly mentally disturbed. Disturbed to the point where they couldn't even accept their own biological sex. Instead of treating this person so that they could accept themself the way they are made we tell them them they can be something they are not and that everyone else should bend and throw away logic and science to accept their delusion - - and when that doesn't happen and the world doesnt bend to accept the twisted reality of the mentally ill person they snap and do something like what happened yesterday

Seriously, is it any surprise?

Telling society they must support the delusions of the mentally ill does not help mentally ill and it never will

And if I offend anyone suffering from delusions by what I am saying I am sorry, but sex chromosomes do not lie, and they can not be changed and I can not pretend simply because it might put a temporarily bandaid on your illness.

JMO

• I'm going to give my take, being Trans and all; sorry Ed, hope we can still be friends...

I've never been one to care Why? Or put much faith in Rehabilitation...

Bottom line is 6 people died senselessly. We shouldn't care about Why? We should care about justice for the victims. Which in this instance has been served!

It shouldn't matter if it was a white male, black woman, police officer, trans, foreign national, illegal immigrant, mental illness, clueless idiot or any other Bullshit excuse. Wrong is Wrong Period, it doesn't matter who does it or for what cause.

Stupid comes in all races, genders and every family has that one. They ain't but one way to fix stupid...

Thanks for listening.

• Of course we can be friends. I try to live with love for everyone and I do not require people to agree with me.