Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I don't think thats fucked up - - what business is it of the government if a woman wants to charge money for sex?

Trying to wrap my head around your world of legal sex work......

So here's a scenerio.......

I take my 3 Grandsons to our Town Fair.

We are standing in one of the 3 lines to buy homemade ice cream. Just as it's our turn to order, I say to my oldest Grandson, 3 year old Easton......

OK buddy, tell this nice young man what you would like to have.......

2 seconds later, the woman standing in the line next to me says to the young man....

"Hey Zitface, I got no money, but I want ice cream as bad as these little guys. So instead of paying you, I'll barter....I'll give you the best blowjob you'll ever get, and check out these big tits you can bury your face in!! All for an ice cream Moonface!.....

So do we have a deal?"

(I get arrested, because I forced said bitch to wear a cash register hat)

:00008862:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• just because you make sex work legal does not mean you do not regulate where and when it is an acceptable business. Just like almost every other business there would be zoning rules and licensing and all the other things that virtually every other business must deal with. Im pretty sure you were trying to be funny with the ice cream line story, but seriously all businesses have rules and regulations why would you think if this were legal it would be any different? in fact I highly suspect that making it legal would drastically increase the rules and regulations and would even include health inspections and such like it does in Nevada - much safer, much less crime

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I’m on the fence about this one. On the one hand Nevada has had legalized prostitution for decades and it seems to work there. I have been to the Chicken Ranch (disclaimer…with my bride taking the tour) having a couple fine Kentucky bourbons in the bar. The place was as clean and run as well as any nice hotel you have been to. IF you were able to legalize it and work it like they do everywhere I wouldn’t be opposed. On the other hand the more we legalize drugs, prostitution, theft the more we slide down that slope into civil degradation. It is definitely an issue that will never stop - they don’t call it the worlds oldest profession for nothing!! So IMO Edward Neal and Shatneyman - you both are right!! DAMN - rereading my post I sound just like a freakin politician :00008172:

still love ya bud!

• in fact I highly suspect that making it legal would drastically increase the rules and regulations and would even include health inspections and such like it does in Nevada

thought you against government, what do you think rules regulations and laws are? I've been to Nevada for work and it's not as clean as you think and the crime is everywhere. So now you can justify a job because the government regulates it. I don't care how pretty or cute someone is, I would never be an OSHA inspector for that job.:00008356:

• Little ol lady sitting in a pew for revival listening to the visiting preacher...

He says, all of you that smoke those stinking cigarettes, cigars and pipes are sinners and headed to hell. She said, amen preacher, you tell them...

Preacher say, all you who drank that foul alcohol are sinners and doomed to hell. She say, amen, you sure can preach.

Preacher say, all you who dip that nasty snuff are hellbound too! She say, he done quit preaching and started meddling...

Seems legal sex would be preferable to the great northwest where heroin is pretty much legal with hopheads shooting up on the courthouse steps... just saying...the country ain't going to hell, it's been here for a while.

But as I mentioned earlier, Old Joe is gonna save us!

• Has the move toward legalization of marijuana slowed the black market of its sale? I imagine if you were to legalize prostitution by the time you paid the government their piece by taxes, fees, licenses a piece of a$$ would be so expensive the black market for that commodity would remain just like it is now. BTW - funny tidbit - on the Chicken Ranch tour after all the “merchandise” had paraded by me and my bride a well dressed lady asked if we wanted to take the tour. Anybody that knows my bride knows she is VERY talkative and inquisitive. I followed my bride and our tour guide we passed the hot tub room, the mirrored room, the whips and chains rooms. Than the different rooms. My bride then just blurted out “well how much is a blow job” ?? The tour lady didn’t skip a beat and said $800 !!! I turned around ASAP heading back to the bar. The tour lady called out “Sir - do you think that is too much - we can negotiate”. I thought I just thought it but apparently I said it - “no ma’am I’m already paying her” —— and then the fight started :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Easy solution! You buy her ice cream and cut out zitface! Just better put the grandkids on some extra rides as a hush bribe.

• Yep.

A friend was just kidding around. He said if he was a single man these days; he would get about two 20 Dolla BJ's per week and one expensive piece it trim, prolly around 150...his logic; 800 Dolla per month for sex would be way cheaper than having a permanent partner to support all things considered...

Besides, variety is the spice of life!

• I didn't look into The Chicken Ranch but did scope out the Mid Night Bunny Ranch out there. My wife had recently died and was starting to need some lovin. Not a safe venture around Jacksonville so I checked out the ranch online. Well you have to pick what fine lady or ladies you want and they make a contract with you the ranch only provides them a safe clean place. I think a 30 day marriage contract with a local pole dancer would be cheaper.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• in fact I highly suspect that making it legal would drastically increase the rules and regulations and would even include health inspections and such like it does in Nevada - much safer, much less crime

Not exactly a Libertarian view to want more government regulation ...

Shouldn't you want it more like Tijuana in the 80's .....

...... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You brought back an old memory - late seventies in Nuervo Laredo — Corona beer was 50 cents - girls $10 - rooms $5 hour. INFLATION HAS RUINED EVERYTHING!!!:00008172:

• That sounds like entrapment. Just like a few years ago when Robert Kraft got busted at the massage parlor. He was just being friendly and said to the women giving him the massage that he was flying out to see his team play a big game later that day and he was hoping for a HAPPY ENDING. So she gave him one and it was caught on camera. All Kraft wanted was a HAPPY ENDING to the game and having his team win.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Im pretty sure you were trying to be funny with the ice cream line story, but seriously all businesses have rules and regulations why would you think if this were legal it would be any different?

Of course I was being funny Edro!

Those that know me are aware I don't take this stuff seriously, until it smacks me in the face.

You inadvertently slapped the face, lol!!

However, as extreme as my fictional story is, it's not out of the realm of possibility if sex work became legal in our state.

Once something is legal, everybody wants to bend the rules and push the limits.

Many then just throw their arms up and say........

"oh well, this is what it's come to"

Now to answer your question above..........

Hell yes it would be different, I'm seeing it with weed now!!

Terry and I were in a sports bar watching part of the Daytona 500. She says.....I think I smell weed!!!

I said, cuz it is weed.

Some dumb ass chick was vaping a weed pen she obviously bought legally. Ducking her head down as if to hide the fact that she's doing it. What about the plumes of smoke moron!!

I have many friends that smoke, and I don't give a shit. But they're not doing that shit in my house, or sitting on my dock, or in my boat! And most certainly not in front of my Grandsons!!!

I smell it at outdoor concerts I've been to as well. Once the word "legal" comes into play, then many just stop there, and hence you're in my ice cream line again.

That's my point Eddie.

(And this is just an observation on my part Ed, not a judgement. But I think Dean has a point, yer kinda talkin out both sides of your mouth.

You want less government intervention, yet you say let's make sex work legal. Let's just pile on a bible of government regulations.

Spoiler alert Eddie, nobody reads the fine print. Nobody.

I think you are entitled to offer opinions, but I think you might shoot from the hip to quick which puts you on defense.

Again just my observation Ed, not a judgement.

Please don't take it as hurtful.)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• thought you against government, what do you think rules regulations and laws are? I've been to Nevada for work and it's not as clean as you think and the crime is everywhere. So now you can justify a job because the government regulates it. I don't care how pretty or cute someone is, I would never be an OSHA inspector for that job.:00008356:

of course I would prefer it if people would/could self regulate without the need for rules and regulations or laws, but unfortunately we as a people seem to lack the ability to do so much of the time - - as I said before, if things could actually be the way I would like them I would like total freedom to do any damn thing you want, with the only provision being that in the process you do not interfere with the freedom of anyone else - - if that could actually happen that would be my idea of perfection - - unfortunately we are an imperfect species and as such I must accept that compromises, like rules and regulations are always going to be a necessary evil

and as a side note I dont want to be that OSHA inspector either

Anyway, t this point I think we can simply agree to disagree and get back to talking about slingshots and other things we can agree on :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Ma”am I am from OSHA and I see your cooking meth but I notice you don’t have a proper caps on these chemicals. In addition I can tell from the smell you’re not maintaining your female parts up to government hygiene standards. Since we don’t put people in jail anymore I’m gonna let you off with a stern warning. Have a nice day 🦄🦄