Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-biden-during-state-union

This is what is wrong with government. Where was Sinema’s outrage when Pelosi tore up Trump’s State of the Union address. Where was she when Trump was called every derogatory thing you can think of. All these “politicians” are making the whole country sick and tired of their shit. Where was her outrage when they spent millions of dollars trying to impeach Trump with lies on top of lies (Adam Schiff). Where is her outrage at Biden for his blatant lies in his State of Union speech. I don’t care that she left the Democrat Party / who wants another RINO in the Rep Party? I just keep getting more and more disgusted each and every day. Thank God for N Carolina moonshine - keeps me from going batshit crazy….if I’m not already :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So a Chinese spy balloon with a payload the size of a house isn't a threat and is allowed to finish it's slow mission over the US before we destroy it. But an unknown object the size of a normal weather balloon is shot down immediately?

• So a Chinese spy balloon with a payload the size of a house isn't a threat and is allowed to finish it's slow mission over the US before we destroy it. But an unknown object the size of a normal weather balloon is shot down immediately?

.........bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Biden had it shot down too soon. Had he waited until the Santa Anna winds sucked it down over San Francisco, he could have shot it down then. Maybe we would have lucked out and the house could have landed on top of Nancy Pelosi

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That about sumes up the state of CALIFORNIA except the part that says BOTH parties. There's only ONE party in CA, and that one is soft of crime, ignores federal laws, encourages illegals to join their sanctuary cities and handout freebies like they're popcicles on a hot summer day. Then once they've screwed up as much as they possibly can, they head out towards extending their careers to the national level. Good thing for the most part voters have been smarter than to actually elect most of them into the highest levels. I'm sure Californian voters are proud of their own like Adam Schiff aka don't KNOW Shiff, Eric Swalwell (aka sleeps with a Chinese spy), Maxine Waters aka 31 year s in Congress and nothing positive to show for it, Dianne Feinstein (time to go lady after 30 years of not making any sense), Nancy Pelosi who never lets an opportunity tp make money from insider trading go without her participation and let's not forget the shiniest apple in the barrel, our wonderful own laughing clown Kamala Harris who was only chosen as VP to assure that Lyin' Biden would NEVER be impeached. What a tribute to such what was once such a great state

• That about sumes up the state of CALIFORNIA except the part that says BOTH parties. There's only ONE party in CA, and that one is soft of crime, ignores federal laws, encourages illegals to join their sanctuary cities and handout freebies like they're popcicles on a hot summer day. Then once they've screwed up as much as they possibly can, they head out towards extending their careers to the national level. Good thing for the most part voters have been smarter than to actually elect most of them into the highest levels. I'm sure Californian voters are proud of their own like Adam Schiff aka don't KNOW Shiff, Eric Swalwell (aka sleeps with a Chinese spy), Maxine Waters aka 31 year s in Congress and nothing positive to show for it, Dianne Feinstein (time to go lady after 30 years of not making any sense), Nancy Pelosi who never lets an opportunity tp make money from insider trading go without her participation and let's not forget the shiniest apple in the barrel, our wonderful own laughing clown Kamala Harris who was only chosen as VP to assure that Lyin' Biden would NEVER be impeached. What a tribute to such what was once such a great state

I know, California has started and really succeeded in sending people here to Colorado to mold this once great place to live into another California dumping ground.
    Almost every new ultra progressive law that they pss here is touted as just like California. It seems like people move here because they were unhappy where they were but all one hears is; in Cali we used to…

This is no longer a great place to live in what is now Callie Rado.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I know, California has started and really succeeded in sending people here to Colorado to mold this once great place to live into another California dumping ground.
    Almost every new ultra progressive law that they pss here is touted as just like California. It seems like people move here because they were unhappy where they were but all one hears is; in Cali we used to…

This is no longer a great place to live in what is now Callie Rado.

I've always been proud of being able to negotiate compromises with people. I still the best solution would be to divide the US into TWO countries using the Mississippi River as the boarder. Give the Western part to the Left wing Liberals, and the Conservatives keep the Eastern part. Being the generous guy that I am, I'd give the Leftist nation all of Alaska since it has the largest area and the most oil, and the Conservatives would accept Hawaii since it's the smaller of the two states. Grant a 2 year waiver for those who don't want to live in their newly assigned country and then secure the borders and watch the West suffer under their own give-a-way programs, They somehow can't seem to understand that when you have 10% of the population paying for the free handouts of 90% of the people, that the days are numbered until that system has a revolution.

• Funinthesun perhaps, let’s see what you do with Washington DC, New York City, New Jersey, Delaware, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Illinois, Michigan,Virginia and Connecticut.

Best of luck!

😎

I know first-hand Vermont sucks, it turned into a smaller version of Cali. 1 of the highest taxed if not the highest taxed states and no one wants to work. The state will pay for everything, to include the drugs. No such thing as man or women. You can identify as a pizza if you want, and everyone must except it.

• I know first-hand Vermont sucks, it turned into a smaller version of Cali. 1 of the highest taxed if not the highest taxed states and no one wants to work. The state will pay for everything, to include the drugs. No such thing as man or women. You can identify as a pizza if you want, and everyone must except it.

Time to come south and be with your peeps 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I've always been proud of being able to negotiate compromises with people. I still the best solution would be to divide the US into TWO countries using the Mississippi River as the boarder. Give the Western part to the Left wing Liberals, and the Conservatives keep the Eastern part. Being the generous guy that I am, I'd give the Leftist nation all of Alaska since it has the largest area and the most oil, and the Conservatives would accept Hawaii since it's the smaller of the two states. Grant a 2 year waiver for those who don't want to live in their newly assigned country and then secure the borders and watch the West suffer under their own give-a-way programs, They somehow can't seem to understand that when you have 10% of the population paying for the free handouts of 90% of the people, that the days are numbered until that system has a revolution.

I would go for that if you would reverse it... Give the west to the Conservatives and the east to the Libs.... The weather is much better here in the west...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• WHAT? And let them RUIN Maggie Valley for the rest of us? Nope. I was going to use the dividing line as the Rockies as a starting point in negotiations, but figured fair IS fair and use the good ole Miss as the no mans landmark would be an easier sell.

• I've always been proud of being able to negotiate compromises with people. I still the best solution would be to divide the US into TWO countries using the Mississippi River as the boarder. Give the Western part to the Left wing Liberals, and the Conservatives keep the Eastern part.

Just extend the Mason Dixon line West to the Pacific and let the Left keep everything between it and Canukada......

....... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......