Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So if I murdered someone a decade ago that's different if I murdered someone today?

How about a better analogy. Someone cheats on their taxes and you let everyone know how irresponsible that is. Then it's found that you've been cheating on your taxes for a decade and you have no regrets about your actions.

• I cannot believe that this fool won (using the term lightly) in the first place and is thinking about a second term..... He is truly brain dead...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/don…ook-bidens-070041339.html

" I cannot believe that this fool won"..

Neither can most of America. But there are still plenty who believe, in this day and age that it was a legit election.

• I don't think Biden so much as won the election as I think Trump with his big mouth threw away the election - - running on record alone Trump should have won by a landslide, but unfortunately due to his mouth and personality he managed to alienate huge numbers of people that he needed out there voting for him - - - Seriously, as much as you might love the job he did I don't think anyone actually likes the guy.

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I don't think Biden so much as won the election as I think Trump with his big mouth threw away the election - - running on record alone Trump should have won by a landslide, but unfortunately due to his mouth and personality he managed to alienate huge numbers of people that he needed out there voting for him - - - Seriously, as much as you might love the job he did I don't think anyone actually likes the guy.

JMO

His Rallies are still packed to the core. Try to find tickets for it, it's almost impossible. Just because the media insists that Trump lost steam or support doesn't mean it's true. Thats exactly what they want you to believe so other Trump supporters feel disenfranchised etc. I am not going to talk about the 2020 election any further. Some of us have our opinions while others believe what they want to believe. I dont consider myself naive enough to believe "mail in" voters changed an outcome in a matter of hours to favor Biden or that somehow Joe won a state like Arizona which was (and still is) ridiculously PRO Trump and Republican. But we will all continue to carry on pretending it was legit, I guess.

• His Rallies are still packed to the core. Try to find tickets for it, it's almost impossible. Just because the media insists that Trump lost steam or support doesn't mean it's true. Thats exactly what they want you to believe so other Trump supporters feel disenfranchised etc. I am not going to talk about the 2020 election any further. Some of us have our opinions while others believe what they want to believe. I dont consider myself naive enough to believe "mail in" voters changed an outcome in a matter of hours to favor Biden or that somehow Joe won a state like Arizona which was (and still is) ridiculously PRO Trump and Republican. But we will all continue to carry on pretending it was legit, I guess.

yes, but that is not enough, you got to get independents and moderates to vote for you if you want to win a presidential elections - even if you get 100% of the republican vote its not enough

• The thing I find most worrisome about the classified documents that have been found at Biden home is that Hunter Biden had total access to those documents. This is a man who seems to love doing business with the Chinese which brings up the question "did any of these documents contain information that would have been beneficial to the Chinese? - and did Hunter sell or otherwise divulge any of this information?

Bidens a bit slow and I suspect he really just forgot to return these documents, Hunter on the other hand is a conman and a crook and I have no doubt he would jump at the chance to take advantage of these documents given the chance

• His Rallies are still packed to the core. Try to find tickets for it, it's almost impossible. Just because the media insists that Trump lost steam or support doesn't mean it's true

Very true................

It's laughable that these rallies attract so many people, yet mainstream media won't give 10 seconds of coverage.

The only way they will ever mention a rally is if someone gets hurt at one.

TRUMP had more supporters at the few weak Biden rallies, than Creepy did himself!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• The thing I find most worrisome about the classified documents that have been found at Biden home is that Hunter Biden had total access to those documents. This is a man who seems to love doing business with the Chinese which brings up the question "did any of these documents contain information that would have been beneficial to the Chinese? - and did Hunter sell or otherwise divulge any of this information?

Bidens a bit slow and I suspect he really just forgot to return these documents, Hunter on the other hand is a conman and a crook and I have no doubt he would jump at the chance to take advantage of these documents given the chance

"Bidens a bit slow and I suspect he really just forgot to return these documents,"

That's not how it works.

• Now Mike Pence's legal team has reported they have found some classified documents at his home,and they have been returned. Cue the next DOJ investigation.:huh:

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• Two mass shootings in California both by older Asian suspects. I know the immediate response is to ban guns but how about investigating the why? Why the sudden rise in Asian on Asian violence in CA?

Got to admit that you dont normally associate mass shootings with guys in their 60's and 70's - - the guy that did the first shooting was 72!!

And I don't think race had anything to do with either of these shootings - these guys were pissed about something, it was personal