Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/nor…fire-moore-county-sheriff

This is bout 300 miles from me - too damn close - hope this is just some stupid kids and not something way more nefarious!! It’s crap like this that gives the anti gun types ammo to use against us!! If they catch em I hope they throw the book at em !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/nor…fire-moore-county-sheriff

This is bout 300 miles from me - too damn close - hope this is just some stupid kids and not something way more nefarious!! It’s crap like this that gives the anti gun types ammo to use against us!! If they catch em I hope they throw the book at em !!

I tend to think this was a planned out calculated targeted action. In the beginning it states two power substations. I don't know much about those power stations, but I have to believe they are heavily insulated by electrical requirements needing some heavy firepower and knowledge exactly what to hit in order to knock both out.

Kind of like the twin towers. The instant a second plane hit everyone knew it was a planned attack.

• I'm really not liking all this open boarder stuff. It's beyond dangerous. Can't help but think this is something bigger, a dry run to test the probably of knocking out the power grid and the effect, emergency response, Ability to react, timing etc.

• If this helps you understand where the Biden administration stands on border security, wait till you hear this, We just came back from a cruise to Mexico over Thanksgiving and this new post Covid version of "staying safely away from guests" has taken on a whole new meaning. To board the ship, it used to be a free-for-all where some 2,000 to 6,000 people all arrived to try being the fista to board the ship. Everyone had to fill in more documents, get the usual baggage and body scans before checking in with an agent who verified your identity (passport) and you were handed your room key. Now they just take your picture and check your passport or drivers license *after you pass through the "tsa syle" scanners" and you board the ship.

Where it gets dumb-ass stupid is when you get off the ship. You no longer are given a customs declaration card to fill out showing where you've been and how much alcohol jewelry, gifts and the like you're bringing into the country. They just take your picture to verify that the person who boarded the ship is the same one getting off the ship. You then pass through what USED to be the customs area which is still in place but no longer manned by ANY agents or drug sniffing dogs. Nobody to even ask you what you're bring into the country or collecting any tax owed (duties). You could be money laundering, importing illegal drugs or any other contraband and get away with it without having any interaction with border security or customs officials. So while the Southern border is a mess, they are inviting the ports to basically do the same thing as long as the pictures match, you're in. Sure makes me feel safe at night

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• This should be interesting.

Just made an appointment for my wife and myself to get our Bivalent COVID boosters at 9 am this morning. We have both had the full 4 shots of the original vaccines and we both also actually had COVID a bit more than 90 days ago.

Our Doctor says these boosters will help protect us against the newer strains that the originals were not designed for and If I didn't trust my doctor - He wouldn't be my doctor

:thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Good Luck with that!!!!

I have had approximately ZERO covid shots.

I have had approximately ZERO flu shots.

I have had both the covid and the flu and came through both with flying colors within 1 week.

So now i have natural immunity, a stronger immune system, and a stronger body.

To each his own.

• well - according to what I have read the natural immunity is only good until the next mutation - - - and like I said I trust my doctor

• I think we are way past debating whether COVID shots are good or bad - it can’t be anything more than a personal decision. If your in the target group that it is way more lethal to - it makes sense to get boosted for me. If you are healthy I think you are probably pretty safe with the anti viral drugs they are using now. What I think is crazy is talk of the mask mandate being reinstated. It is proven they do little to nothing to prevent exposure to the virus. The stupidity of our elected officials never ceases to amaze me,

• You are right.

The doctor tells me what medications he would like to put me on, but he will not prescribe anything until i have a chance to research the specific medication, check out the side affects and I will let him know yes, call it in, or no, lets find another alternative.

It is my body, and my responsibility to take care of it, not the fracking governments to tell me I HAVE to do this or that to it.

• I do not trust the doctors either, the managers are running the show.

not talking about trusting "the doctors" - - I'm talking about trusting "My Doctor" - - - big difference and as a side note if you don't trust "your" doctor you clearly have the wrong doctor

• You are right.

The doctor tells me what medications he would like to put me on, but he will not prescribe anything until i have a chance to research the specific medication, check out the side affects and I will let him know yes, call it in, or no, lets find another alternative.

It is my body, and my responsibility to take care of it, not the fracking governments to tell me I HAVE to do this or that to it.

who the hell is talking about the government? - - I'm talking about following my personal doctors recommendations - - nothing more - - only an idiot would let politics drive a medical decision - - seriously !!

fuckin U.S. government may well be responsible for this constantly mutating bio weapon - - Fuck them!

• who the hell is talking about the government? - - I'm talking about following my personal doctors recommendations - - nothing more - - only an idiot would let politics drive a medical decision - - seriously !!

fuckin U.S. government may well be responsible for this constantly mutating bio weapon - - Fuck them!

I do not mean to be bad about this , but just who in the hell do you think was driving the vaccines. Your GOVERNMENT was! AND STILL IS1

• I do not mean to be bad about this , but just who in the hell do you think was driving the vaccines. Your GOVERNMENT was!

the vaccine that Trump personally was responsible for developing with operation warp speed?? and then pushed by the left to try to fix their own screw up when their bio weapon leaked out of the Chinese lab they were running??

of course they pushed it and still are - - how else could they stop the monster they created??

Edit - just because the government pushes the vaccine to try to fix/cover up their fuckup does not make my Doctor wrong in recommending it - - - he just doing his job to protect me from what they have done

• Dr’s are not infallible either and don’t know the answer to everything. I’m diabetic and one of the drugs he prescribed for me jumped up to $800 for 30 days when I hit the dreaded “coverage gap”. I decided screw it -I’m gonna roll the dice for 30 days. My blood sugar numbers remained the same or lower. When I went to Dr. (Really like the guy and trust him) I told him what I had done. He more or less scratched his head with no answer and had me give blood for an A1C test immediately. It came down almost a full point !! He called me and apologized saying “I cannot give you a medical explanation for this but whatever you are doing - keep doing it.” If a Dr becomes befuddled on something that has been around as long as diabetes how the hell can Drs be absolute on Covid. They feed us shit and call it ice cream is what I say!!