Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Wrong. I do not recall ONCE the Trump administration advocating for not taking the vaccine, on the contrary they always pushed for the release of this vaccines (operation warp speed they called it) and encouraged people to take it. It was actually the democrats in their political war against the Trump admin that actually began injecting the public with doubts regarding the vaccine in order to take away credit for the vaccine development under Trump.

• https://www.westernstandard.ne…ed-a850-cb28a0316827.html

Just in, vaccine passports are coming. Once again this was predicted in 2020 and people were called crazy conspiracy theorists. I can't even count how many of these crazy theories have actually turned out true.

old news. Canada has had this for a while. If you are vaxed you can get this on your smart phone. If your not vaxed you can’t. It was used up until Oct 1 this year then dropped.

• When have I disputed that the vaccines dont work at all or its efficacy? The argument is regarding government mandates in general and you seem to think its fine for government to dictate and abuse their power regarding vaccinations. It is obvious I am obviously extremely anti-government in general and you have a different mentality.

• completely different scenarios. Your allergy, or intolerance, is not contagious and communicable. The Flu, covid, or other viruses are. Getting Vaxed is up to the individual, get or it don’t, You decide. But you can’t compare it to an allergy

• It's a virus with a 99% survival rate brother. Thats the simple facts. Let that .5% that feel at risk wesr their 20 masks and get 50 boosters every year. There's no need for this garbage vaccine passport, the same wsy there was no need for extensive lockdowns or people losing their jobs for not wanting to get vaccinated, but people still allowed this nonsense.

I agree with a bunch of what you just posted.... to the 6.2 million people that did die from Covid related issues world wide it was and to their families is a very real threat.

At the time of the lockdowns and all the hyperbole regarding this (mostly in 2020) no one knew what it was and what it was going to do. Morgues were full, trailers with coolers were being used to stack dead bodies, hospitals were full, people could not breath, not enough ventilators, and the whole world was having the same reaction from this virus... Wether what they did was right or wrong, I do not know.... but what I do know is that Covid like every other type of virus is spread by people... Were they grabbing at straws with the mask craziness... yes but again it seemed like a correct approach as every time I go to a dentist, or had any type of procedure what would the doctors wear... a mask... Not an N95 but usually just a surgical mask.

I read the article about vaccine passports as a formula for a future approach to a pandemic so that the mistakes that happened will or should not happen again.

Thanks for the good discussion...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• A "universal" vaccine passport that states you MUST be vaccinated in order to travel is way different than some shot records at an elementary school for children.

didn't that shot record state you could not attend the public school system if you were not vaxed? how is that different? Its not universal, so to speak, but we had it up here in Canada also. Parents had no problem with it

• Wrong. I do not recall ONCE the Trump administration advocating for not taking the vaccine, on the contrary they always pushed for the release of this vaccines (operation warp speed they called it) and encouraged people to take it. It was actually the democrats in their political war against the Trump admin that actually began injecting the public with doubts regarding the vaccine in order to take away credit for the vaccine development under Trump.

Dude, I never intended to imply that Trump or his administration pushed for not having a vaccine... I was trying to point out that the vaccine development was started and pushed by the Trump administration, but became a don't take it affair after he left office.

Sorry for not making that clear.

• Yep, far right Trump supporter and a true believer that the vaccines were BS

This is how I know you have been fed that Kool aid real good. What does being a Trump supporter have to do with this? Or did you forget Operation Warp speed was created under Trump and he was never against the vaccine in general. People were skeptical for many reasons that have nothing to do with Trump, despite what you watched in your favorite MSM. Also, calling Trump supporters FAR right? You even know the definition of far right? It's really bad. But I am not surprised you think this way, you do live in California after all.

• This is more about population control than anything else. You believe they really give a crap about vaccinated vs unvaccinated? They will make it a point that in order to be able to go anywhere you MUST be vaccinated, period.

Here is another way of looking at this if you think about it. With everything that is going on. They are trying to control the people from traveling around the country. Get vaccinated or stay home and then how far are you going to travel with an electric car because you will not have gas to put in your car/truck.

• Thinking about the next election. It's a long way off but the election cycle now-a-days overlaps. With all the electorates none withstanding. If I had to leverage my home, my bike, my sling my wife and my dog. No joke, real world. Who would I pick. No question every time if in a real-world situation I would pick Trump every time. Why, because those things matter at all costs and the only things that matters is a person who will fight like hell for the win.

• I think Desantis was right - everybody needs to just chill. As far as Trump all we can do is speculate - he has to get the nomination first. Then we can discuss the pros and cons: I do know that the Rep party is going to have to unite behind somebody or they can forget winning in 2024 !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well, more proof that we should not trust most if anything the media throws out.... Most of the story that was about Mr. Pelosi was false and now raises a bunch of questions...

Pelosi opened the door for Police and the Police, Pelosi, and the attacker had a short conversation before the attack actually occurred per body cam footage....Wow

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bod…firms-paul-192420598.html

• Well, more proof that we should not trust most if anything the media throws out.... Most of the story that was about Mr. Pelosi was false and now raises a bunch of questions...

Pelosi opened the door for Police and the Police, Pelosi, and the attacker had a short conversation before the attack actually occurred per body cam footage....Wow

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bod…firms-paul-192420598.html

Lovers quarrel ???? 😂😂 it is San Francisco!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ...While Biden may be senile, and aging, you say pedophile (highly unlikely) he still won, (or should we say his team won). VOTES did it, not fraud..

If you, myself and the secret service agent in this video were in a room, you would be the only one thinking Biden isn't a pedophile.