Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I see where coonasses rate with the media. Hurricane Ian has wall to wall coverage - SW Louisiana Hurricane - “We heard a couple Cajuns were blown away - now back to our regularly scheduled programming” :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I see where coonasses rate with the media. Hurricane Ian has wall to wall coverage - SW Louisiana Hurricane - “We heard a couple Cajuns were blown away - now back to our regularly scheduled programming” :00008172:

Are you even aware PR had a hurricane 10 days ago and over half the island is still without power.

I think the WH mentioned it once the day it hit and not since. Not Joey or the MSM's kind of people I guess.

....... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You know it pissed Joey off to have to help DeSantis and Florida but as usual anything to pander to voters

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• In a speach a couple of days ago Biden called for IN Rep Jackie Worlski (died in Aug) to stand and be recognized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes it more of a National disgrace is after she dies, Biden spoke about her and the loss of two of her office staff. You'd think that if you acknowledged the passing of a member of congress less than 50 days ago, you MIGHT have remembered her as no longer being able to show up for any political functions - unlike several thousands of Democratic voters from Chicago who still vote after being buried or cremated.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• NATO announced that they would protect infrastructure, in this case the Nord Stream pipeline from attack. Isn't that pipeline a Russian source of income?

In essence NATO will protect Russian assets but not protect Ukraine.

• F Joe Biden!

That's all I got to say about that!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I always felt that the people at the top, especially our President should represent "The Best We Have"

Think about that for a second - - - - - - - - when was the last time we had a President that you actually felt was even close to being someone that could be classified as "The Best We Have"

Seriously I dont think anyone who has even run for President has come close to that level since perhaps Reagan - - - Seems like all of the people with the knowledge and skill to fall into that classification are also way to smart to even want the job - - seems like everyone that does want the job is seriously flawed in one way or the other. - - - - the very best we have have better things to do than to be treated like shit by 50% or more of the people they serve - - - I frankly I don't blame them - - - - I mean who in their right mind would want all of the crap that comes with it these days?

When I was a kid it was common for a kid to dream of maybe someday being President of the United States - - - - These days the kids all dream of being instagram and Facebook influencers - - - - :rolleyes:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• For goodness sake! This woman is the VP for crying out loud! Take off the sunglasses and read a map! However she did get one thing correct. She and Joe have a close and personal relationship with the views, ideology, and government of the North Koreans.

Just Image what Yoon Suk-yeol must have said after hearing this! Probably just shook his head in disbelief that this person is one step away from the most powerful position on the planet. Then he realized who holds that position currently and said " who are these Americans that they can be this fickle and stupid?!"

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎