Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I don't think one could make this shit up even in a dream.... Air Force (farce) tells cadets not to use Mom and Dad as part of diversity training.... WTF

https://www.yahoo.com/news/air…lls-cadets-162345649.html

At last we have instructions on how to politely kill people and break things better and faster than any other nation. Because at the end of the day that’s what our arm services are all about like it or not. Fortunately we are the best at it.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• At last we have instructions on how to politely kill people and break things better and faster than any other nation. Because at the end of the day that’s what our arm services are all about like it or not. Fortunately we are the best at it.

There was a time when this may have been correct.... Now we are technologically superior to most of the world, but best at killing and breaking things... I am no longer sure about that.

As a nation, we spend the most on a military budget in the whole world (758 billion a year)... but a lot of it is for failed programs...Example the F-35 program is estimated to cost 1.7 trillion to buy, maintain and "try" to use. 13 billion for Ford class Air Craft Carriers who's main function is to launch air craft... and it cannot do that do consistently due to the "new" catapult system failures. But we do have the tech. We have biological units (no longer called airmen) that can sit almost in their living rooms and kill people on the other side of the world with a drone.... But, really, if one does not think the Chinese can do this also I believe one is living the dream. We are the only country in the world so far that requires our military during a war to call in for confirmation to attack (ROE) and then worry they may be prosecuted because of collateral damage.

Are we the best at it... 20 years in Vietnam... ended up leaving, quitting, or as some say loosing. If we ever lost a battle there by the people we sent to do the job, I cannot remember it. Numbers were trumped up to make it look good back here because of the anti-war sentiment at the time. When we left, it was as were were never there, all went back to the way it was (excluding Amerasian children). Almost 20 years in the Middle East (and we still have a small presence there) and again we left, quit, or as some say lost that as well. The same is true, we never lost an actual battle but lost the war as it were and when we left all went back to the way it was.

Since 2001 we have spent 6.4 trillion on wars with little to no effect other than to test our latest tech. Again, I am hard pressed to believe we are the best. Take a look at Ukraine for example...they are fighting for a cause for their country, not an Idea (end communism, stop terrorism) in a foreign land while the home land turns to shit and they seem to be "pretty good at it" (with our tech). Anyway.... the military today is nothing like the military I served in... better technologically, but not so sure if better patriotically....We send our best to do dirty work only to forget about them here at home. I am a Nam vet and 50 years later people are saying "thank you for your service"... it make me laugh.... I usually just respond with "thank you, but they paid me to do it" .

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• This is how the democratic party gains control. Afford people just enough subsidies to get by then pick and choose or relax laws just enough to gain political favor. Started in California and appears to be spreading towards non-enforcement across all areas. Locking people into a level that's inconvenient to escape. This is going on in a section of Philidelphia I use to travel through on my way home from work just two years ago. It's not helping anyone. Harm and division will be the outcome for everyone, especially in the affected areas. .

https://www.hoover.org/researc…de-facto-legal-california

Why is shoplifting so rampant? Because state law holds that stealing merchandise worth $950 or less is just a misdemeanor, which means that law enforcement probably won’t bother to investigate, and if they do, prosecutors will let it go.

https://www.cbsnews.com/philad…t-boulevard-tyson-avenue/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…df5dd7d87&category=foryou

• Saying the quiet part out loud...

Would Trump be the right pick for 2024?

When DeSantis pulled the 4D chess move of sending migrants to Martha's Vineyard, Trump did not comment.

When credit card companies adopted a code to track gun sales the Florida CFO said if they do, the state will no longer use their cards. So

DeSantis surrounds himself with similarly minded staff which is more than can be said for Trump who had the moron Miley and puppy torture enthusiast Fauci on staff. I could get to other failures of personnel, but time is finite.

Don't get me wrong I want DeSantis to serve a FULL 2nd term here in Florida.

If Trump wants to run again, he needs to take a good hard look at what DeSantis and Noem are doing and adopt their best ideas. He desperately needs some humble pie (I don't care if he does this quietly).

• If Trump runs he will be running against himself - - - he will try to sell all of the things he wants to do and the other side will be non stop promoting every thing and every film clip of things they say Trump did that was wrong.

It wont be allowed to be an election about the future direction of the country or Trump vs Biden or whoever. The media will make sure its nothing but 24 hour a day 7 day a week "look at the bad shit Trump did"

Personally as much as I think Trump did some very good things I truly hope he chooses not to run. Too much baggage and negativity hanging on him. I would hope that if he truly cares about the country he would step back from the lime light and the microphone and instead of running put his support and money behind someone else who he believes can promote core America first values.

Just my 2 cents

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If this is the best economy ever I wonder what a bad economy will look like?

I used to look forward to the weekend to have a good time - now I look forward to the stock market being closed for the weekend so I have 2 days of not losing money 😩😩 (in Biden’s economy that is the only good time your gonna get)

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it