Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I give you my word as a BIDEN

These must be code words for for Screw you and the horse you rode in on. If you think hiring 86,000 more IRS agents aren't going to go after each and every one of you, it's to to wake up and smell the coffee brewing. Didn't this brain dead @$$HOLE use the words "NOONE making less than $400,000 is going to pay one cent in new taxes? I guess the dark basement he spent his campaign in was so damp that it was one more of his BIG LIES. Tucked into one of his versions of the landmark BUILD BACK BROKE legislation that got passed without any Republican support is now being enforced on eBay, Don't tell me this isn't his attempt to make sure he gets the title of the WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY. 90% or more of ebay users who sell on their site has already received, or will be receiving this nice email.

As of Jan 1, 2022, the IRS now requires us to file and send a Form 1099-K to everyone who sells $600 or more.

Since you’ve made $600 or more in sales this year, we’ll need your full 9-digit Social Security number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) to send you your 1099-K.

Please update your information so we can start sending your payouts and avoid other account restrictions.

Read into the details and find that ebay needs your social security number by January 2023, or actions will be taken against your account. One of those actions include that ebay will seize 25% of each sale before sending you your payment. Think about that. You sell something on ebay and you provide free shipping, you will lose 25% on the shipping cost you collected. It's bad enough that ebay already charges you on average 12.% to 15% selling fees on each item you sell. Add to that, if you're paid through paypal (and they will retain the same 25% government "FEE" if you don't provide your social security number to them as well), HALF of what you sell an item for is gone before you get your payment. I'm sure the woke tech companies working with the brain dead Biden are working to make sure you have no "profits to tax" so they all work to steal your money before figuring out the profit for tax purposes. So much for cleaning out your unwanted items hanging around the house. If you don't vote for the Republican candidates in November and again in November of 2024, start imagining where this power play is heading next. Ban your fossil fuel burning vehicles, and force you into buying electric. Bad enough that that alone limits you to driving no more than 150 miles from home without a recharge (you have to return home with the remaining 150 mile capacity), but as you saw last winter, if you live in Texas had had that massive power grid being shutdown, how do you recharge your electric vehicle? Or if you live in California and listened to their brain dead governor tell you to turn off your air conditioning or there will be rolling blackouts. How are you going to recharge your electric car to get home?

How much longer will it take before these left wing crazy power hungry idiots understand the basics of anything? If they want to do away with the fossil fuel industry, feel free to develop alternatives to it. The market will judge for itself once they have options. You don't eliminate what you have that works BEFORE having a fully functional alternative. Even a 3 year old understands if your hungry, you don't toss your plate of veggies on the floor until the good stuff arrives for you to eat.

Please don't tell me I have to move to the swamp to kick @$$ with these fools to show them the basics of right and STUPID

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Last week I wanted to write my representative about the credit card industry adopting a new code for gun stores...

Then I find out Biden's gestapo went after 50 different high profile Trump supporters...

Then I found out they went after the my pillow guy...

Then I found out that due to an anonymous tip that she was at the "insurrection" a woman was harassed by the FBI (Biden's KGB).

All this is just last week.

• The more of these stories I hear, the less likely I am to ever purchase an EV... First the one from FL where the battery for a 10 year old Ford would be 14000$ but unfortunately they are no longer even made for that model.... And now this... 26000$ to replace the battery on a 10 year old Testa that was 140K when new.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/te…nt-battery-201500873.html

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• The more of these stories I hear, the less likely I am to ever purchase an EV... First the one from FL where the battery for a 10 year old Ford would be 14000$ but unfortunately they are no longer even made for that model.... And now this... 26000$ to replace the battery on a 10 year old Testa that was 140K when new.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/te…nt-battery-201500873.html

Because of these kinds of battery replacement costs, but even more so because it is very much an evolving technology if I were inclined to get an EV I would without a doubt just do a lease - - seriously think about it, even a 2 or 3 year lease in terms of evolving electronic technology is a huge amount of time and the technology is bound to have moved a good deal forward - - - I really dont think EV's will ever be the kind of vehicle you buy planning to maintain and keep for a huge amount of time - who the hell actually thinks their 50 year old EV will be a classic - its electronics and just like tubes and transistors have moved forward to IC's and chips so it will be the same with EV's

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Did anyone watch the house committee hearing today with Mayor Pete our wonderful transportation secretary? He was questioned about how he and his department will waste, I mean SPEND the $560 BILLION of the Biden infrastructure money. Just listening to him and his love of choo choo trains makes you sick. The way Biden helped avoid the rail workers strike that could have shut down the entire supply chain must have got him so excited. He should get involved with the negotiations between the Norfolk Railroad and Whey transportation - since it would highlight the simply fact that there is NO FOLKEN WHEY he's qualified for this position.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Funinthesun - who said there was a rail issue?

This is union. “Guys, make a situation and some clatter for a little while then we’ll let Joe step in at the nick of time, save the day and the supply chain and he will have a campaign issue to crow about”.

Cynical? Yes, I only say this because my guts telling me when was the last time Joe Biden did anything? I mean anything except put his foot in his mouth. This whole rail strike thing came and went like the morning dew. Joe solved this? Really?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Funinthesun - who said there was a rail issue?

This is union. “Guys, make a situation and some clatter for a little while then we’ll let Joe step in at the nick of time, save the day and the supply chain and he will have a campaign issue to crow about”.

Cynical? Yes, I only say this because my guts telling me when was the last time Joe Biden did anything? I mean anything except put his foot in his mouth. This whole rail strike thing came and went like the morning dew. Joe solved this? Really?

Joe Biden went to PT Barnum University and he believes the only thing he ever learned…

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• "The pandemic is over. We still have a problem with COVID. We're still doing a lotta work on it. ... But the pandemic is over," Joe Biden

Shouldn't all the emergency authorizations and mandates related to the pandemic be terminated?

• "The pandemic is over. We still have a problem with COVID. We're still doing a lotta work on it. ... But the pandemic is over," Joe Biden

Shouldn't all the emergency authorizations and mandates related to the pandemic be terminated?

OMG - then blanket mail in voting and unmanned voting boxes would end - the Democrats gotta keep that edge

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We have the EPA and USDA to handle environmental issues. Why in the world do we need the office of the comptroller of the currency to appoint a climate risk chief? My hunch is this is another massive overreach of the government to regulate how loans are applied to business. i.e. carbon footprint. Do you have energy efficient windows installed. Do you use energy star equipment. What recycling program do you use. Up to date building insulation. Do you recycle production by-products. Do you use safer choice chemicals and so forth. If so and a business can't afford updates or changes, no loan.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u…te-risk-chief-11663012908

Office of the Comptroller of the Currency - Wikipedia

The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency ( OCC) is an independent bureau within the United States Department of the Treasury that was established by the National Currency Act of 1863 and serves to charter, regulate, and supervise all national banks and thrift institutions and the federally licensed branches and agencies of foreign banks in ...