Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just a passing thought as I’m sure most of us do we read articles about the markets from different sources. The thing that strikes me most are all the misspellings, grammar, and punctuation mistakes that I find in these reports as of late.

These are the people that are telling me how the markets work, how the world is, and what I should be thinking and doing and yet I don’t think they could get out of a fifth grade English class.

Believe me, Lord knows I screw up from time to time however I’m not publishing for the masses and trying to portray myself as the Oracle of anything.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Just a passing thought as I’m sure most of us do we read articles about the markets from different sources. The thing that strikes me most are all the misspellings, grammar, and punctuation mistakes that I find in these reports as of late.

These are the people that are telling me how the markets work, how the world is, and what I should be thinking and doing and yet I don’t think they could get out of a fifth grade English class.

Believe me, Lord knows I screw up from time to time however I’m not publishing for the masses and trying to portray myself as the Oracle of anything.

I have to admit it drives me nuts when I hear and see some of the things from the media these days.

Not that long ago I was watching one of the local news broadcasts and the news anchor was talking to one of the field reporters who was on location to report a fire that had just broken out - - the Anchor says to the reporter "can you tell us where you are at"

I was just looking at the TV thinking you have to be kidding me - - its "can you tell us where you are" why the fuck are you adding "at"? you're supposed to be a professional!

Its like our media is trying to talk in such a way that it appeals to the lowest on the educational ladder - - bad grammar and street talk

Plus I really hate it when people use "at" that way, its a pet peeve - I get it when people want to abbreviate things and make them shorter, but why are you adding an un needed extra word? - - seriously don't ad "at" when its not needed and please don't ever ax me a question 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…s-ship-migrants-out-state

You really can’t make this shit up !! This California ass wipe Gavin Newsome wants the DOJ to look into kidnapping charges for Rep governors shipping illegals out of their state to “sanctuary cities”. Doesn’t this liberal fool know that the Biden administration has been dumping them in the middle of the night all over the US already. Wonder if Kamalatoe has figured out the border is not secure since they are standing outside where she lives ?? I guess I get it - if you don’t have to deal with them where you live let the hair go with the hide. I truly hope they drop off a couple bus loads in front of Biden’s beach house next!! HYPOCRITICAL DEMOCRAT IDIOTS !!! Sanctuary City - long as you don’t come here !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• That is one of the main reasons I no longer watch any TV news..

Like the lyrics from a John Mayer song goes:

And when you trust your television
    What you get is what you got
    'Cause when they own the information, oh
    They can bend it all they want

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I have been under the assumption that a good indicator of long distance market health is to watch the spread of the 10 year & 30 year US treasury rates. If they are even, or close it signals expectations of a flat economy. If they invert (10 year is higher than 30 year) it signals no confidence if the long-range economic health.

Markets aren't liking what the Fed-Ex CEO is reporting.

https://www.marketwatch.com/st…les-investors-11663324823

• It seems to me much of this carnage could be cleared up fast. All it would take would be a statement (and action) on behalf of Joe. Something like. Achieving "green" goals is necessary and we will continue everything necessary to get there. We also need to realize it's necessary at this point to support an all-hands approach to energy needs. Were going to balance those needs as necessary.

Disaster avoided but I don't think it's going to happen!

• It seems to me much of this carnage could be cleared up fast. All it would take would be a statement (and action) on behalf of Joe. Something like. Achieving "green" goals is necessary and we will continue everything necessary to get there. We also need to realize it's necessary at this point to support an all-hands approach to energy needs. Were going to balance those needs as necessary.

Disaster avoided but I don't think it's going to happen!

there you go with logic again! Pity that logic and common sense are completely devoid in this administration!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎