Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• always easier to judge those that do than to actually do yourself

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Seems we have finally achieved the same level of government corruption that for most of my life was something we only saw in third world countries - and its become so obvious even foreign leaders have taken notice.

"What would the US Government say, if OUR police raided the house of one of the main possible contenders of OUR 2024 presidential election?" Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador since 2019, tweeted on Wednesday

It's a good question - What would our government say?

guess we can't say much now!

• I think our government would say that no one is above the law.8)

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• I think our government would say that no one is above the law.8)

Except those on the side that's in power - - they seem to get pass, or do you just assume they dont deserve looking into because you agree with them politically?

Selective prosecution and/or investigation that's based on a persons political affiliation - - - that's pretty much the definition of corruption wouldn't you say?

• Except those on the side that's in power - - they seem to get pass, or do you just assume they dont deserve looking into because you agree with them politically?

Selective prosecution and/or investigation that's based on a persons political affiliation - - - that pretty much the definition of corruption wouldn't you say?

I see that you are making the assumption that the search warrant issued was done for corrupt political reasons. I do not believe that to be the case. Suspend your disbelief for a moment and think. Why would the FBI that is run by a guy that Trump appointed want to conduct an investigation on his former boss. Perhaps they needed to investigate if a possible crime had occurred at the site. It appears that they were looking for missing government documents that he was not allowed to have in his possession. According to various news reports, twelve boxes were removed. Perhaps we should wait until the investigation runs it's course to see what the DOJ/FBI has to say. Maybe Trump could release a copy of the search warrant as well as the inventory of the items removed from his dwelling.8)

Albert Einstein

• President Joe Biden: Actually, I just want to say a number. Zero. Today, we received news that our economy had 0% inflation in the month of July. 0%.

Apparently 8.5% is the new 0%.🤔

Talk about hearing what you want to hear. He is saying that there was a net inflation of 0% in July over June. The 8.5% is July 2022 over July 2021. So, yes, the month of July was at 0% for that month. It’s like comparing monthly Interest rate to APR.

• Maybe Trump could release a copy of the search warrant as well as the inventory of the items removed from his dwelling. 8)

If he or any of his representatives where supplied a copy of the search warrant, an inventory list, or even allowed to witness the search that might be a legitimate request, however none of the three where done and a suit has already been filed to secure the first two.

....... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I see that you are making the assumption that the search warrant issued was done for corrupt political reasons. I do not believe that to be the case. Suspend your disbelief for a moment and think. Why would the FBI that is run by a guy that Trump appointed want to conduct an investigation on his former boss. Perhaps they needed to investigate if a possible crime had occurred at the site. It appears that they were looking for missing government documents that he was not allowed to have in his possession. According to various news reports, twelve boxes were removed. Perhaps we should wait until the investigation runs it's course to see what the DOJ/FBI has to say. Maybe Trump could release a copy of the search warrant as well as the inventory of the items removed from his dwelling.8)

I know you do not believe that's the case - but you do not believe it because you support the political left - - as to assumptions you can ask just about anyone in this thread and they will tell you I fully believe both sides - the R's & the D's are totally corrupt.

This is the difference between us - you only see fault in the side you are politically opposed to - if this were not the case you would be asking why this type of "search" was suddenly necessary now when it wasn't deemed necessary for Bidens kid and his dealings? or why it wasn't deemed necessary with Hillary? - if you want a government that is not corrupt and if you truly believe no one is above the law then how can you only see just cause when this type of event happens when it only happens to individuals on the side that is not currently in power?

As noted above, I think our entire system has gone down the toilet and I think whichever side has the power is likely to abuse that power in ways that are wrong and corrupt

No one should ever be above the law and if there have been laws broken here then it is appropriate they be investigated - - I just also believe that if there were no corruption currently taking place there are others on the left that would be receiving equal scrutiny - - - don't you?

• I’m sure there were people there when the raid occurred. Was his lawyer there, probably not. If the police decides to raid your house or mine they aren’t going to wait until our lawyers are there. They will present who ever opens the door the warrant and then come in and do their business. As high profile as they knew this would be, and as sue happy as the Don is, I’m quite sure all precautions were taken to insure all the Ts were crossed and all the Is were dotted.

• You do not know me, so do not assume that I support the left, right or center. Nor do you know what I believe or do not believe when I made a post on this forum. I said what I mean, and mean what I said. If you can not handle this, then this is your issue to deal with, not mine. In an ideal, world all corruption would get equil scrutiny. The only problem is that we live in an imperfect world. I do know one thing though. If the FBI came to my house and found classified or government documents that I was not allowed to have, I would have to deal with the consequences of my actions. So should Trump if that is the situation. Time will tell as the investigation progresses. Who knows, maybe no charges will be filed. I can not predict the future and neither can you.8)

Albert Einstein

• You do not know me, so do not assume that I support the left, right or center. Nor do you know what I believe or do not believe when I made a post on this forum. I said what I mean, and mean what I said. If you can not handle this, then this is your issue to deal with, not mine. In an ideal, world all corruption would get equil scrutiny. The only problem is that we live in an imperfect world. I do know one thing though. If the FBI came to my house and found classified or government documents that I was not allowed to have, I would have to deal with the consequences of my actions. So should Trump if that is the situation. Time will tell as the investigation progresses. Who knows, maybe no charges will be filed. I can not predict the future and neither can you.8)

your right I don't know - - but you do,

• Talk about hearing what you want to hear. He is saying that there was a net inflation of 0% in July over June. The 8.5% is July 2022 over July 2021. So, yes, the month of July was at 0% for that month. It’s like comparing monthly Interest rate to APR.

If that's what he was saying it's still wrong. It was a .5 drop from June, that's also not 0% it's -.5.