Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I agree that the delay could have cost lives but you didn't answer the question.

the majority were probably shot when the gunman entered the room. However there were more shot as these “officers” cowered down in the hallway. So, I now ask you, do you believe if all were shot before the “officers” entered the building there was no need to rescue the wounded?

• the majority were probably shot when the gunman entered the room. However there were more shot as these “officers” cowered down in the hallway. So, I now ask you, do you believe if all were shot before the “officers” entered the building there was no need to rescue the wounded?

I absolutely believe that some may have survived. I also believe that more casualties may have been added in the attempt.

Facts are an important part of any useful discussion. Unfortunately emotion and opinion have replaced facts.

It appears that the need to rachet up the hate is more important than looking at all the information.

• For all the anti cop types out there - when somebody is breaking into your house I wouldn’t call the awful police - I’d find me a really forceful social worker and put them on speed dial….

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• the majority were probably shot when the gunman entered the room. However there were more shot as these “officers” cowered down in the hallway. So, I now ask you, do you believe if all were shot before the “officers” entered the building there was no need to rescue the wounded?

If we are going to guess and speculate then I would guess that if each teacher had been armed and trained there would have been no deaths other than the shooter - wouldn't have had to wait for outside help at all

Seriously if you want the safest classrooms for our children what could be more secure than properly trained and armed teachers in every classroom - - sidearm on their hip, shotgun under the desk

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If we are going to guess and speculate then I would guess that if each teacher had been armed and trained there would have been no deaths other than the shooter - wouldn't have had to wait for outside help at all

Seriously if you want the safest classrooms for our children what could be more secure than properly trained and armed teachers in every classroom - - sidearm on their hip, shotgun under the desk

then the kids wouldn’t have to worry about trying to get a gun and bring it to school. There will already be plenty of them there for them.

• I do know and have worked with a few cops from different parts of the country. From my experience, the ones I have majority been associated with wants all the accolades and respect of the badge they wear while doing little to actually earn it. There are exceptions within the ones I have known but they are that, exceptions. I won’t presume to know which group you fall into though, but you do paint something of a picture. If you are absolutely true full, can you say you don’t know any cops that doesn’t deserve to wear that badge, or have things in their service record that they should be held accountable for?

sure, I know some that are true shitbags and have right to stand there and say thank you when someone says thank you for your service. I know some shitbag doctors, construction workers and guess what, some shitbag slingshot owners too. But no one should use a broad paintbrush and say everyone in each group needs reform. Cops are dying every day because they are now second guessing what they should or need to do because of this bullshit BLM. Do the research, in my state so far 38 shootings this year. 4 years ago, there may be 2 or 3 a year. 36 of them, the shooter was Hispanic or black and from out of state selling drugs. Call me racist, I don't care, the facts are just that, facts, but crime does not have a color, it only has victims

• sure, I know some that are true shitbags and have right to stand there and say thank you when someone says thank you for your service. I know some shitbag doctors, construction workers and guess what, some shitbag slingshot owners too. But no one should use a broad paintbrush and say everyone in each group needs reform. Cops are dying every day because they are now second guessing what they should or need to do because of this bullshit BLM. Do the research, in my state so far 38 shootings this year. 4 years ago, there may be 2 or 3 a year. 36 of them, the shooter was Hispanic or black and from out of state selling drugs. Call me racist, I don't care, the facts are just that, facts, but crime does not have a color, it only has victims

We got a warm and fuzzy place waitin on ya here in the mountains / come on down for a well deserved retirement !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• the director of the FBI is a tRump appointee. Your point? Sounds like a bi-partisan decision.

Wray is turning out to be a democrat whore. That judge worked for the world's most notorious pedophile. Biden is a pedophile. Apparently people aligned with pedophilia really loath what Trump represents.

The FBI had been to the property before so there was no reason for them not to call and say "hey we'd like to have another look". The raid was a show of force. They had no reason to believe that Trump would smash phones with a hammer (like Hillary did and the FBI were ok with) or bleachpit hard drives (again like Hillary did and the FBI were ok with). The Trump organization had cooperated with them before, no reason to believe they wouldn't again.

• sure, I know some that are true shitbags and have right to stand there and say thank you when someone says thank you for your service. I know some shitbag doctors, construction workers and guess what, some shitbag slingshot owners too. But no one should use a broad paintbrush and say everyone in each group needs reform. Cops are dying every day because they are now second guessing what they should or need to do because of this bullshit BLM. Do the research, in my state so far 38 shootings this year. 4 years ago, there may be 2 or 3 a year. 36 of them, the shooter was Hispanic or black and from out of state selling drugs. Call me racist, I don't care, the facts are just that, facts, but crime does not have a color, it only has victims

and those shitbag doctors, construction workers and slingshot owners are financially liable for their actions and don’t get to hide behind qualified immunity.
    Up until they do the shooting, would you argue for those 38 shooters to own and carry their gun? Just wondering.