Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Sparcky

at least, as fucked up as we are right now, our system is still light years ahead of having a dictator like your asshole running the government !!! Don’t throw rocks when you live in a glass house !!!

our problem, dictator no, HUGE a$$hole yes. I can acknowledge that without getting defensive. Its the truth. Thats why I can comment, cause I don’t care enough to get angry and defensive about it. Its my canadian nature. I just do my thing, in my own little bubble.

• your logic that everyone that doesn’t think the same as you is a pedo supporter is deeply flawed. Thats the problem nowadays. Take the blinders off, just because someone doesn't have the conspiracy thinking going on, doesn't mean they support Biden. Maybe they just don’t believe all the conspiracy BS and actually believe that Trump lost and the Repubs need to rebuild to win.

• our problem, dictator no, HUGE a$$hole yes. I can acknowledge that without getting defensive. Its the truth. Thats why I can comment, cause I don’t care enough to get angry and defensive about it. Its my canadian nature. I just do my thing, in my own little bubble.

I cannot agree with that….

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• He never said Biden was doing good. He said our way of government was way better. You better go stand inline for your health care. And don't forget your bag of milk on the way home.

you have no clue about our health care obviously. Stand in line for what? I will take ours over having to decide whether I can afford treatment though. And if so possibly having to go in debt to get it. Some have health insurance through work in the US, but everyone in Canada has it.

• you have no clue about our health care obviously. Stand in line for what? I will take ours over having to decide whether I can afford treatment though. And if so possibly having to go in debt to get it. Some have health insurance through work in the US, but everyone in Canada has it.

I think healthcare is a boondoggle on both sides of the border - if not - why do Americans buy Canadian drugs because they can get it cheaper and Canadians come to America for procedures so they don’t die waiting on it in Canada?? I’m not sure what the answer is but people shouldn’t have to die waiting on an operation or choose between eating or buying life saving medication!!

• If a conspiracy would require more than 2 people to keep a secret for it to be successful then it isn't true.

Too much temptation for people to talk, and it completely goes against human nature

So, If you believe that some huge conspiracy took place and that there were huge numbers of people involved in pulling it off and that now all of those people are keeping quiet and basking in the glory of their success - - - - - - - you are being gullible.

It simply isn't possible

Someone would talk, someone would sell their story for millions, someone would put their personal gain first and would sell out.

The moon landings were dot staged and faked

The U.S. government did not plant explosives and bring down the World Trade Center buildings

Paul McCartney is not dead

There are no Chemtrails dumping chemical weapons on us

And Trump did not win the election

Conspiracies involving the number of people that would be needed for any of these to actually be true are mathematically impossible.

Don't be a Big Dog - - it does nothing to help your cause, it only taints your credibility

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• you have no clue about our health care obviously. Stand in line for what? I will take ours over having to decide whether I can afford treatment though. And if so possibly having to go in debt to get it. Some have health insurance through work in the US, but everyone in Canada has it.

I literally had to wait 5 hours on a Tuesday in Ottawa to get seen for an allergy when on vacation. Also, you pay taxes up the ass for that "free" healthcare oh and explain to me why do so many Canadians have to travel to other countries including third world ones like Cuba to get procedures done etc.

• This pretty much sums up my views perfectly. F them all. Right, Left, it doesn't matter. time to start over with representation by and for the people

For now, if I have to pick between one authoritarian government or the other, I'll pick the one that has $2 gas, freedom to speak my mind and to defend myself should the need arise.

....... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I think healthcare is a boondoggle on both sides of the border - if not - why do Americans buy Canadian drugs because they can get it cheaper and Canadians come to America for procedures so they don’t die waiting on it in Canada?? I’m not sure what the answer is but people shouldn’t have to die waiting on an operation or choose between eating or buying life saving medication!

The only operations/procedures that any Canadians have ever had to cross the border to get were specialized and that well off people can afford, as we have to pay a ton for medical in the US. Not regular surgeries or procedures. We have access to that here with no issues. Its a misconception that we have to wait a long time. I have never known anyone to not be able to get anything done up here within a reasonable time.

• I literally had to wait 5 hours on a Tuesday in Ottawa to get seen for an allergy when on vacation. Also, you pay taxes up the ass for that "free" healthcare oh and explain to me why do so many Canadians have to travel to other countries including third world ones like Cuba to get procedures done etc.

no one said health care isn't busy. It is. We do pay taxes for that correct. Where do ypu read that “so many” Canadians travel to get health care elsewhere. It happens but few and far between. Not as widespread and bad as you make it out to be. You watch too much TV

• no one said health care isn't busy. It is. We do pay taxes for that correct. Where do ypu read that “so many” Canadians travel to get health care elsewhere. It happens but few and far between. Not as widespread and bad as you make it out to be. You watch too much TV

REALLY!!!!

https://www.usnews.com/news/be…ome-to-us-for-health-care

That was a 1 minute Google search - what say you now ??

• no one said health care isn't busy. It is. We do pay taxes for that correct. Where do ypu read that “so many” Canadians travel to get health care elsewhere. It happens but few and far between. Not as widespread and bad as you make it out to be. You watch too much TV

It happens that my uncle is a surgeon in Cuba and guess what? His biggest clientele is CANADIANS and europeans (the irony) traveling from all over Canada to Cuba to get surgeries and procedures done. Thats actually how he makes 80% of his income. Imagime having to seek third world country medicine when you are supposed to have "first world" medicine in your home country.

• REALLY!!!!

https://www.usnews.com/news/be…ome-to-us-for-health-care

That was a 1 minute Google search - what say you now ??

38 million people in Canada and est 45k-50k left for “medical tourism” which includes plastic surgery and non emergency surgery. US, Cuba, are some of the main spots. .13% of the population. Not a large number by any means. And much of it for plastic surgery and non emergency procedures that may not be available here