Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Wow, that is one of the most stringent entrance requirements I have seen. It does look like if you get there before 6am or after 4pm you can go in with out paying the 2$ reservation fee and your lifetime pass will get you in. Please correct me if this is not correct.

From reading through all the information on the web site it looks like if you have the Senior life time pass you would only have to pay the 2$ reservation fee. From the web site... (I hope for your sake I read that correctly) Their web site is really comprehensive....

I have an annual or lifetime pass that gives me free entrance. Do I need a reservation to drive in during peak hours?

Yes. These passes cover the park entrance fee. A $2 non-refundable reservation fee still applies to peak-hours reservations.

I also noticed that the entrance fee for those who have to pay is now 3 days instead of 7 like is normal in all the other National Parks... Too many people there.

I have to say, when I went to the Grand Canyon a couple of weeks ago, there were 6 lanes open going into the park and there was a 40 min wait to get in. (again, too many people) Everything was crowded with lines to even go to the bathroom. I walked the south rim and it was not too crowded because most people take the shuttles from one viewing point to another.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking about visiting Rocky Mt. National Park, they have very similar rules.... so it seems that now days no more dropping in to a lot of National Parks without planning ahead.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Over the last couple years I've heard "follow the science" more times than I can count. How does that square with " her body her choice"? If she destroys a clump of cells with a different DNA is it her body that she's destroying?

• Don’t touch that clump of cells in the woman’s belly, wait until they start school to kill them. The cops will stand by and let you.

Welcome the new US Sharia Court.

I know facts and logic are extremely racist especially to Team Pedophile, but the courts LITERALLY let individual states decide, you know like how the country was initially intended.

• If you choose not to see, then there is no evidence. Easy!

There were hundreds of reports of republican poll watchers being denied entry; sworn under penalty of perjury, and yet you say no evidence...

There is video of boxes being pulled from under a table and then counted... , and yet you say no evidence...

Cell phone locating data which is good enough to solve murders, capture Jan 6th protesters, and yet isn't good enough to determine that individuals repeatedly visiting drop boxes and left wing organizations isn't proof of fraud.

There have been arrests, and many movements towards election integrity based on what you call "no evidence"

To say there is no evidence is simply choosing not to see.

• I recall seeing videos of poll watchers (I believe in Philadelphia) being forced to observe behind barriers over 30 feet away. A total waste. No one should put up with that. Unless you're looking for opportunities that can't be proven. Then placing observers at a distance far enough away where nothing can be determined is what you want.

• Over the last couple years I've heard "follow the science" more times than I can count. How does that square with " her body her choice"? If she destroys a clump of cells with a different DNA is it her body that she's destroying?

same thing with this gender crap - science says gender is determined at birth, two X sex chromosomes and you are female an X and a Y chromosome and you are male.

this is typical political BS they only want to to follow the science when they expect it will lead you into agreement with what they are trying to sell

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If Only: Here Are The Headlines That Would Be In The News Right Now If Trump Were Still President

Nancy Pelosi announces 38th impeachment proceeding against President Trump.
    Joe Biden retires quietly to home in Delaware to live out the rest of his days in peace.
    Unemployment reaches 0% for first time in history, stock market gets so high they have to add another digit to the counter.
    Trump holds ecumenical church council to unify all the denominations under the true gospel of Jesus Christ.
    Disney talks about releasing a movie about the fictional movie about Buzz Lightyear in the fictional Toy Story universe but decides this is a terrible idea.
    CNN+ goes under [our reporter says this is true in all realities].
    Ukraine invades Russia.
    Half-Life 3 released.
    United States purchases Greenland in tremendous deal.
    Americans save $1600 on July 4 BBQs.
    American troops pulled from Afghanistan in careful, strategic, slow withdraw; 0 Americans stranded; utopia breaks out.
    New York Times publishes article explaining why $1/gallon gas is bad and racist.
    Trump defeats Kim Jong-Un in high-stakes game of Tekken 7, forcing him to free his people.
    POGs make a comeback [it's unclear if this was related to Trump].
    President gives coherent speech.
    Everyone who ever took their kids to a drag show arrested.
    Disney, Netflix, dozens of other entertainment companies shut down under new anti-grooming law.
    Vice President DeSantis sent to handle border crisis, actually goes to border.
    Kamala Harris returns to former job as parking enforcement cop in San Francisco.
    Trump achieves world peace, signs 7-year treaty with Israel.

source: https://babylonbee.com/news/if…rump-were-still-president

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…se-business-dealings.html

Corrupt son of a bitch. Everything keeps coming to light, nothing csn be hidden anymore.

Maybe this is why the 1/6 Circus called a "surprise" hearing for tomorrow citing "newly discovered evidence". Because we all know you can investigate and vet "new evidence" in a day or two and throwing together a hearing complete with TV time, audio visual presentations, and pre-written teleprompter dialogue can be done overnight all while Congress is in recess.

........ ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Short Story of the Day:

The Story of the Donkey and Tiger

The donkey told the tiger: ′′The grass is blue". The tiger replied: ′′No, the grass is green".

The discussion became heated up, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, and to do so they approached the lion, King of the Jungle.
    Before reaching the clearing in the forest where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey started screaming:
    ′′Your Highness, is it true that grass is blue?".
    The lion replied:
    "True, the grass is blue".
    The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts me and annoys me please punish him".
    The king then declared:
    ′′The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence".

The donkey jumped for joy and went on his way, content and repeating:
    ′′The grass is blue"...

The tiger accepted his punishment, but he asked the lion:
    ′′Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?"
    The lion replied:
    ′′In fact, the grass is green".
    The tiger asked:
    ′′So why do you punish me?"
    The lion replied:
    ′′That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that to come and bother me with that question".

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of their beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense... There are people who for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t. When ignorance screams, intelligence shuts up. Your peace and tranquility are worth more.

Author unknown

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Well at least the J6 circus won't have to worry about former Senate Sergeant-at-arms Michael Stenger making any more "inconvenient" statements. He resigned his post after claiming that professional agitators were responsible for the "insurrection" and criticizing Nancy for not accepting President Trumps offer of the NG days prior. Lets also not forget that it was Mitch who was solely responsible for asking him to step down. He suddenly and mysteriously died yesterday.

....... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• If this doesn't reveal the level of distortion this administration is leading the county into, I don't know what will. This is beyond insane! Yes, I know the Juul ruling was rescinded for what I believe was unfair to single out a single manufacture, but the point is the distorted intent will continue. Zero willingness to secure the boarder for the protection of the US citizens. Fentanyl VS vaping, it's not a hard decision where the priority should be placed.

https://www.newsweek.com/fda-j…wing-e-cigarettes-1718323

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has taken Juul e-cigarettes off the market in the U.S., three years after the company stopped selling its fruity and sweet flavors after being accused of targeting minors.

The FDA issued the ban on Wednesday, stating, "the company must stop selling and distributing these products. In addition, those currently on the U.S. market must be removed, or risk enforcement action."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cal…s-fentanyl-pills-released

Two drug traffickers in California who were arrested last week for being in possession of 150,000 fentanyl pills — enough to kill millions of people — were released back onto the streets, officials said.

"The Tulare County Sheriff’s Office received a court order to release both suspects from custody on their own recognizance," officials said.

• I wonder if the stress was too much to handle or...

https://nypost.com/2022/06/28/…rms-michael-stenger-dies/

A Senate Rules Committee report cited Sund and Stenger’s inaction in the Capitol violence, finding that Sund never submitted a formal request to Capitol Police for National Guard support ahead of Jan. 6. Instead, Sund had “informal conversations” with Stenger on the possible need for National Guard troops.