Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• (Please expand for added commentary) :up_arrow:

Kind of like getting mad and burning, looting, smashing your own neighborhood, your neighbors businesses, your history, your essential infrastructure (drug, food, clothing stores), harming and killing people in, of, and who serve your community...... then complaining about the aftermath and the opinion people formed about your actions.

......... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• it was a figure of speech.

• Some large corporations are offering assistance to employees to get abortions. It's nothing more than a business first decision disguised as progressivism. Losing an employee for a few days to end a pregnancy verses sick days, Dr visits and extended family leave for a pregnancy taken to term. It's just another example of corporate greed dressing up as being woke.

• Some large corporations are offering assistance to employees to get abortions. It's nothing more than a business first decision disguised as progressivism. Losing an employee for a few days to end a pregnancy verses sick days, Dr visits and extended family leave for a pregnancy taken to term. It's just another example of corporate greed dressing up as being woke.

Well shut my mouth - are you saying corporations would run over their mothers and do burnouts in their remains if it increased the bottom line for stockholders??? Negative my friend - very negative :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill, you left out the rest of their slogan. The "+" was missing. So would that now be Let's get BIDEN to quit PLUS Harris? Gee, could the country survive with loony toons Nancy at he helm of the White House? She'd have to bring her own freezers to store her high dollar ice cream so she can call Sleepy Joe over for an Ice Cream social hour before his nap

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Just sent this to my congressman ( yes Man) Needles to say I am frosted!!

I did find a loop hole though ... If we get to the park prior to 6AM and pay the park fee we can get in with out a pass. Still Pissed off that I have a 4AM wake time tomorrow.

My wife and I just spent 9 hours on the road to spend two days in Yosemite National Park.We are active members of visiting our great national parks - have for years. We are lifetime
    members as well. We arrive at the park today 6/ 26/22 only to find out that we have to register and get a pass to enter the park. Then we find out there are no more passes available for the two days
    we will be here.

We are US citizens and have been our whole life. Pay tax’s, respect the law. I / we know there is
    nothing you can do for us but we wanted to express our view on this.

**We pay for these parks with our tax dollars - US citizens should be able to visit for free.
    **To make a life time card holder pay again to get in and block us from entry is not right.
    **Should we be able get permission to go to the park we “own” through citizenship we
    would have to contact a government agency, pay a fee, get a pass, show our ID and present
    this at the point of entry.

Is the irony lost on “our” government that you require this of your citizens but not of those
    flooding across our borders?

So as a senior US citizen I am barred from entry to my National Park but ANYONE can walk
    across our border and get services and stay as long as they please.

What am I missing here??

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎