Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• No matter where you find yourself politically or ideologically, left, right, center, whatever, a person of quality should want the law to apply equally and for lack of a better term if it’s good for the goose it’s good for the gander.

But unfortunately we don’t seem to have that today. Those with wealth power and influence have a certain layer of Teflon that we average Joe’s do not enjoy. Just kind of wonder where the breaking point is.

If you rob, steel, kill or lie it shouldn’t matter who you are in society, what color you are, what religion you are, or who you know.

I know it’s kind of always been like this but it shouldn’t have to be. In personal and social lives unfortunately it takes cataclysmic events to afford change. Given the clown show that we have running the circus right now I wonder how long it’s going to take before there are pitchforks and torches outside the White House.

But even that won’t work because they will build a fence and a wall and have checkpoints an ID verification to protect themselves because it’s good for them but not for you …. Hence the dichotomy.

But there is hope given the supreme court decision today handing New York their head on a platter - that was quite nice. And Virginia and Maine affording school choice. And the overall outright panic that I see in the eyes of the left these days if anything is a crystal ball hopefully to the near future.

i’m going out to the garage to install my travel bags regain my smile and get ready to hit the road.:)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Here are Joe's instructions for a White House meeting... If anyone truly thinks he is running the country... well

The full list of the instructions reads:

• "YOU enter the Roosevelt Room and say hello to participants."
    • "YOU take YOUR seat. "
    • "Press enters."
    • "YOU give brief comments [...]" This note was partially blocked by Biden's finger.
    • "Press departs."
    • "YOU ask Liz Shuler, President, AFL-CIO, a question. Note: Liz is joining virtually."
    • "YOU thank participants."
    • "YOU depart."

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Sad, and even worse this is the best that his party could come up with out of around 20 participants,

• Kinda looks like the zoo opened up and we had a rhino stampede…I love the way the senator from Alaska looks in this picture. Kind of looking around like Geeezzzz I don’t think I’m gonna be here much longer better take it all in. . Misfits on parade!

Edited 2 times, last by SoCal ().

• Interesting Supreme Court rullings. Making it easier to get a CCW in New York, good for potential victims of violence. Abortion kicked back to the states, good for babies in some states. Both based on constitutionality, enforcing the 2A right and ruling that there was no right to abortion.

So many lies and misconceptions by the media and political talking heads

• Buckle up - watch the libtards go batshit crazy now that Roe vs Wade is overturned…

Because it's a "Constitutional crisis" when you allow citizens in a state to vote on the laws in their state ...........

................. newpolitician-squared

Couple follow up questions:

Now that this is no longer a Federal issue will all Planned Parenthood funding be removed from the Federal budget.

Now that this is no longer a Federal issue will Planned Parenthood close their DC lobbyist office and stop courting politicians.

Now that this is no longer a Federal issue will Planned Parenthood drop their support/funding for Federal elections/politicians.

....... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• I was watching pelosi's comments trying to turn this into a November issue. Doesn't she realize there are just as many prolifers as abortion voters? She is an idiot. I'm on the fence about abortion rights. So if it's not in the constitution then the court did the correct thing.

This is where I think the subject becomes very simple - - - it shouldn't be an argument over if people do or do not support abortion. To my way of seeing it trying to make it a pro life vs abortion argument is just another way politicians keep us divided and it is not what todays ruling was about.

Todays ruling was only about what is and is not in the Constitution and its conclusion that abortion is not even mentioned in the constitution and therefore is something that should be legislated at the State level is 100% correct and makes no statement about the morality of abortion nor does it take sides in the pro life abortion debate.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• kinda line watching the Trumpets go nuts the past year and a half when the orange haired buffoon lost the election. :00005129:

Don’t touch that clump of cells in the woman’s belly, wait until they start school to kill them. The cops will stand by and let you.

Welcome the new US Sharia Court.

• What are the possible repercussions that will affect people? Things I can think of, I am sure there are more......

- depression and increased suicide rates in young mothers

- increased welfare and child services costs due to unwanted children that are now being born

I hope Edward Neal is right, and this is just saying this is not a federal issue and leave it to the individual states, but I somehow think it's going to be a sh*tshow.

• What are the possible repercussions that will affect people? Things I can think of, I am sure there are more......

- increased welfare and child services costs due to unwanted children that are now being born

I hope Edward Neal is right, and this is just saying this is not a federal issue and leave it to the individual states, but I somehow think it's going to be a sh*tshow.

Some states are already planning to make it illegal for women to travel to another state for services. The new US Sharia Court will undoubtedly uphold such laws.

• Seeing women run around in the streets losing their minds because in some places in the United States you don’t have the right to kill your children - it’s quite interesting to watch.

With the left if you’re very young, you have no rights. If you’re very old you’re too expensive and here just take this pill. But if you’re a good worker bee and vote correctly they love you.

Aldous Huxley was correct and quite perceptive.

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

no doubt it will be a shit show - I fully expect liberal riots, possibly looting and perhaps even physical attacks on any institution they see as being conservative - - - the left is selling this as an attack because they need to sew hate to win - - - seriously. with the current state of politics in this country the Democrat party has completely stopped running on what they will do for the country - - the are now 100% focused on running on nothing but hate.

Think about it - Trump had a slogan, Make America Great Again - - - if you like Trump or hate trump put that aside and just look at the slogan, its a good slogan and a good thing - why wouldn't everyone want to make this country great again? to get back some of the international respect that we seem to have lost?

But no, the liberals are trying to tell people making America great is something horrible and if you love this country you must be a racist - - So, they run on hate

So yea - let the riots begin! and watch the media and the left try to blame it all on the conservatives who are staying at home taking care of business

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies