Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I been collecting brass. I buy it or pick it up at the gun range then load them up. I have a big supply of 10 different calibers so I will be ready when they become the currency of choice. I as able to buy primers for the first time this week. It has been over two years now since I been able to get any.

Gold and silver is real petty but I like polished brass.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I been collecting brass. I buy it or pick it up at the gun range then load them up. I have a big supply of 10 different calibers so I will be ready when they become the currency of choice. I as able to buy primers for the first time this week. It has been over two years now since I been able to get any.

I have a question for you Mr. Johnson. I have quite a few primers that have been in storage since the late 90's. Do you think they are still any good? Still have my reloading gear and finally at the point where I can get back into it.

I have something like 16 five gallon buckets full of sorted brass. I refused to sell it for scrap even when it was more than $100 a bucket scrap price. I still believe at sometime in the future it will have a large value as a trade item.

• I have a question for you Mr. Johnson. I have quite a few primers that have been in storage since the late 90's. Do you think they are still any good? Still have my reloading gear and finally at the point where I can get back into it.

Most ammo will still be good for many years as long as it is stored where there are no large swings in temperature. I have shot 22 LR that was way over 50 years old with no problems or misfires. I have a large floor model freezer that I use to store some of my ammo which is also in the military ammo cans with the desiccant. Who would ever think of looking in a freezer for ammo.

• Gold and silver have great value in a normal economy, and even in an economy that is just temporally out wack, but in a true SHTF moment when the economy and any idea of normal banking and finance have completely collapsed things can and will be very different. On the other hand under these same conditions ammo can become very valuable - with ammo, you can hunt and feed your family and you can protect yourself and your family from those who would try to take your food and your shelter, and if by some chance you still want gold and silver, with ammo you can protect that as well - - - gold and silver and other precious metals are nice, but in a collapsed economy they are nothing but pretty paperweights that have no function that people need - - - ammo on the other hand - - that shit can keep you alive.

Empty brass? - - I am not sure it would be of much value, if there is no economy up and running where do you get the supplies to reload that brass? - - with no functioning economy no one is selling smokeless powder or primers, - - - personally I say if you do have brass, load. it up now and keep it loaded - - - - when the time comes - - - and I do think it will eventually come - - it might be too late

To my way of thinking on the idea of a true SHTF moment having a gun and a good supply of loaded ammo for that gun is like having fire insurance on your home - - - its something you never hope you have to use, but if a time comes when you need it, you better damn well have it - - - if you wait until you need it it will be too late.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have a question for you Mr. Johnson. I have quite a few primers that have been in storage since the late 90's. Do you think they are still any good? Still have my reloading gear and finally at the point where I can get back into it.

DJohnson .. do you also believe these may still be good... They have been in my basement... I honestly forgot they were there... My dad loaded these in 1983

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• So is Biden going to call the Russians entering Ukraine a minor incursion and do nothing or an invasion and do nothing?

They are going to do sanctions - which of course will mean nothing - - - - Putin is more than willing to trade "sanctions" for land

I would also suspect that Biden and the Democrats in congress are very happy to have this as a nice distraction from their failures here at home - - - probabally loving it that every time someone brings up crime or inflation or any of the other failures they can simply change the subject with "look! over there at what Russia just did" "Look at what Putin is doing" like having a bigger bad guy automatically will make them the good guys

and now that this crap is happening I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see other countries taking this opportunity to try to take advantage of our obvious weakness under this administration

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I wish Biden would have come out and said we need to reevaluate or energy processes. We're putting the pressure on to close nord stream 2 and that means Europe is going to suffer while trying to meet energy needs. We can help our NATO members and at the same time meet our own energy needs as a matter of national security by restarting the Keystone pipeline. It will cut down on inflation and secure ours and NATO members needs while we all work towards "green" energy advancements.