Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Not sure if anyone is watching the Tucker Carlton interview with Kyle Rittenhouse. I know some don't particularly like Tucker Carlson but beyond that Kyle Rittenhouse appears to be a remarkable young man.

• Not sure if anyone is watching the Tucker Carlton interview with Kyle Rittenhouse. I know some don't particularly like Tucker Carlson but beyond that Kyle Rittenhouse appears to be a remarkable young man.

probably a very good and insightful look into Mr Rittenhouse - unfortunately instead of listening to what the young man has to say and giving him a chance I suspect there are a huge number of people who will choose to listen instead to what Whoopi and LaBron and those on MSNBC have to say and and just blindly believe :grimacing_face:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• As a side note I must say that it always amazes me to think that there are actually people in this world who are so completely brain dead that they actually believe that professional entertainers and/or athletes are a good source for information on finance and/or politics

seriously take away LaBron's athletic ability and I highly suspect he would be a thug on the streets and Whoopi - seriously? does anyone really think she is qualified to do anything other than read a script or spout memorized talking points? really?

actors - their profession is by its nature is lying, pretending to be something other than what they really are - and we are supposed to trust them to tell us what's right and wrong?

I don't think so

• Welcome to the obvious ERA of censorship now expanding even more. Youtube has turned off the dislike count button. Now you cant even see the truth in a video or what real people think about the video. Lets be honest, they are simply protecting their MSM media perpetrators and democrat politicians, thats the real truth.

• In Aurora Colorado there is a Police officer that is on paid leave because of an email he sent... The part that everyone is up in arm over is;

”We could make sure to hire 10% illegal aliens, 50% weed smokers, 10% crackheads, and a few child molesters and murderers to round it out. You know, so we can make the department to look like the ‘community.'”

Of course the media is not telling us what led up to the obvious frustration, just that it was regarding the consent degree between the State and the City of Aurora after Elijah McClain case... I would not be a Policeman for anything. It is a very messed up world.

Here is the article.. https://kdvr.com/news/local/au…-for-controversial-email/

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahm…gather-georgia-courthouse

Now let’s imagine that the KKK showed up on the courthouse steps armed with AR15’s at the trial of 3 blacks accused of killing a white making vague threats of violence.

I would imagine everybody would be outraged and rightly so. However, WTF is the difference between the two ?? If If the jury system is not going to decide guilt or innocence any longer if you don’t like the verdict we are careening toward anarchy even quicker than I imagined. One other thing that should not be tolerated. Protests are fine - armed protests - HARD NO!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Now let’s imagine that the KKK showed up on the courthouse steps armed with AR15’s at the trial of 3 blacks accused of killing a white making vague threats of violence.

I would imagine everybody would be outraged and rightly so. However, WTF is the difference between the two ?? If If the jury system is not going to decide guilt or innocence any longer if you don’t like the verdict we are careening toward anarchy even quicker than I imagined. One other thing that should not be tolerated. Protests are fine - armed protests - HARD NO!!

It doesn't even have to be the KKK, just white people with guns. As someone else mentioned, it is time to leave this place because real civil unrest is coming.

If the biden administration doesn't take action on this right now it's going to be taken as a green light not only to be continued but as a clear signal that it's appropriate. Once that happens and traction gains it's going to get really messy. My feeling is the biden administration will do nothing for fear of losing votes.

• Come on biden, well past the time to speak-up. Markets are starting to be affected. This affects us all with increased costs. Time to get a handle on this.

Best Buy CEO says the trauma from rising retail thefts could force employees to quit – Market Trading Essentials

Not going to happen. California liberal political leaders normalized "limited" shoplifting so why would anyone be surprised that criminals would up the ante and take it to the next level.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• First, I listen to just about any kinda music I can bop my head too.... That said in addition to the LetsGoBrandon songs...it's interesting to me to see some artists choose to buck cancel culture and still speak what's on their mind. I think when it comes down to it, they know where most americans outside of the media really stand to bank their financial futures on it.

Some very recent examples released...

Kid Rock - 11/18/21 -

Chris Webby - 11/9/21 - I really like this one.... so many current topics covered and his opinion

• Can the store legally shoot the looters if inside the store? If so, they should hire armed security gaurds.

I heard today that the "experts" are saying we shouldn't call it "looting" thay say that the term looting is associated with black people and there fore using the term is racist - - - - - I wonder why they think looting is associated with Black people??

hmmmmm?

personally I always just associated it with anyone who loots - - but hey they are the "experts"

• Can the store legally shoot the looters if inside the store? If so, they should hire armed security gaurds.

Not only can they not shoot - employees are directed to not try to stop or hinder a theft in process - next thing ya know employees will be required to carry stolen merchandise out to the getaway car - tell me this country has not flipped upside down !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This guy really throws it out there...

• Well, here we go again.... 4 counties in the Denver Metro area are implementing mask mandates starting tomorrow. Denver, Jeffco, Adams, Arapahoe. Businesses can get waivers if they want to have a vaccine check mandate instead of a mask mandate....