Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• From Biden's speech today:

"I’ve adopted the attitude of the great negro at the time, pitcher of the Negro leagues, who went on to become a great pitcher in the pros — in Major League Baseball — after Jackie Robinson. His name was Satchel Paige," Biden recalled.

seriously? "the great negro"? - - - - and you can bet the media will just let it slide

imagine if any conservative said this - - - they would be buried alive and destroyed

and these people on the left have the balls to call anyone on the right they disagree with a racist shit I have even heard black republicans are called white supremist by some on the left

as a side note - is this anything like the Great Pumpkin?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• imagine if any conservative said this - - - they would be buried alive and destroyed

Absolutely!!

But let's get a copy of that speech and get it to Kamaltoe!! So she she can read it in French to all the people in France!!

:00008172::00008356::00008172::00008356:

(That French accent thing she did,......was bizarre to say the least!)

Did she reeeeeeely get elected?

She got votes?

Who are these............voters??

(Although, I did hear that Willy Brown's willie voted for her.....twice!!)

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• :flag_United_States::flag_United_States: Thank you to all who served and those who are currently serving!

R.E.D. is something I recently learned about when my grandson was deployed again. Yes, it should be every day!

RED is every day... Friday is the day we are supposed to wear RED to enunciate the thought. It is and has always been every day.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• To go along with the I did that stickers... a friend just sent this today... Someone mentioned gouging....

I distinctly remember the time gone past when Maxine Waters held congressional hearings when gas hit three dollars a gallon - wonder where old Maxine is now. Oh that’s right she’s busy cutting checks to her daughter to help her in her campaign.

Do you want Americans to come to the polls and get their attention, mess with their patriotism and wallets and see what happens…

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I have decided that my beliefs and values must be truly out of touch with this country’s direction. Please correct me if I am wrong…. the most populous city in the country - NYC - over run with crime and getting worse every day elects a BLACK mayor running on making the city safe again and supporting the police. He wins, not even in office yet, says he is going to reinstate plain clothed officers to try and combat crime - something proven to work and the co founder of BLM gets on camera and more are less threatens riots in the streets. IMO we have passed the point where racial justice exceeds the need for public safety. Should AMERICANS (black, white, brown, yellow) being assaulted, robbed, murdered and raped be tolerated as opposed to getting tough on CRIMINALS. A criminal doesn’t care about race or social justice. All he is concerned about us his or her’s next victim. In NYC (much as I despise it) those folks deserve the right to have the government protect them since that same government won’t allow them to arm themselves for self protection. Once again the villain IMO - the media. Why are they giving a nationwide platform to assholes like the BLM cofounder arguably inciting violence in plain sight with no repercussions?? I’ll tell ya - it stirs people up on both sides increasing their ratings. Sadly at this point I’m not sure which one is going to completely wreck this country first — the media or the government!! At this point it looks like a race to the finish line for both ..

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The true question everyone needs to ask themselves is ……..Am I willing to give up more freedoms for the government to keep me safe? I don’t know about y’all but we are going down the wrong path entirely. If I screw up I own that shit. It might of been a bad thing or not i man up to it. Now days we can’t hold anybody accountable anymore. There’s people not even involved in the trucking industry that say do this do that. Let us the trucking industry figure it out.