Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just an FYI

A Florida man used his phone to livestream the moment he grabbed a brick and ambushed Orlando police early Saturday, the second unprovoked attack on city officers in less than a week, authorities said.

William D. McClish, 27, was later identified as the man who attacked two officers while they were standing on the corner of Washington and Magnolia just before 1 a.m., Orlando police said.

• what else would expect when members of our own government demonize public servants for doing their jobs? - - and its not going to get any better any time soon, Now we have the President of the United States demonizing good hard working members of the border patrol for simply doing their jobs

When the Government itself says Police and Boarder Patrol are the bad guys and the criminals are simply victims - seriously how can anyone with an ounce of brain power see anything good coming out of that?????

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 15 thousand Haitians illegally cross the border. 12 thousand plus are released into the country and only 2 thousand sent home. With a straight face Mydorkus repeatedly says the border is closed. Serious question if all those people were processed why can't we get an accurate number of where they all went?

• 15 thousand Haitians illegally cross the border. 12 thousand plus are released into the country and only 2 thousand sent home. With a straight face Mydorkus repeatedly says the border is closed. Serious question if all those people were processed why can't we get an accurate number of where they all went?

I have nothing against immigration, I just want the people who want to come here to do it the legal way. The way I see it every person who comes here the wrong way just clogs up the system and makes it harder and makes it take longer for those who try to do it the correct way.

And to be clear, I don't blame it on, or hold it against the people wanting to come here - - they just want a better life and if I were in the same situation I would think I might well be doing the same thing - - - No I dont hold it against them - - Personally I hold it against any and every employer who ever hired someone who was not legally allowed to work in this country - - these are the people who are responsible, without the jobs the people would have no reason to come, but these "employers" want cheep labor to maximize their profits and they dont want to pay what Americans would require. And on top of that us, the American buying public seem to be unwilling to pay the prices it would create if there were no illegal workers

Until the people, yes that's you and me and everyone else, are willing to pay what it cost to have a 100% legal labor force and so long as we keep demanding cheep produce and other products this problem will not go away - - you can't want $1 lettuce and then act surprised and upset when the farmer hires illegals - - - it just doesn't work

as to 15,000 - - not even the first few rows at an NFL game - - if they come legally we could take many times more than that

• The district did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment on the matter, but Rantz said the district refused to explain why BLM and pride flags were allowed, but not pro-police flags.

The teacher ultimately removed the "Thin Blue Line" flag from her classroom, but detailed in a message to HR that the ordeal "has been the most traumatic and hostile" situation she’s experienced at the school.

Washington school bans pro-police flag, claims it's 'political,' but permits BLM and LGBT messages | Fox News

• The illegal immigration problem could be fixed in one day - IF - what you said wasn’t true. You pass a law with such a crippling fine that very quickly no one would take a chance on hiring any undocumented worker. No jobs - no reason to migrate here illegally. It really ain’t rocket science ya know 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The illegal immigration problem could be fixed in one day - IF - what you said wasn’t true. You pass a law with such a crippling fine that very quickly no one would take a chance on hiring any undocumented worker. No jobs - no reason to migrate here illegally. It really ain’t rocket science ya know 😂

well - - - -not really so easy, pass or try to pass that law and the politicians on one side will start screaming and yelling that you are attacking small business, and the politicians on the other side will start yelling that you are favoring the rich because prices will go up and only the rich will be able to afford them, and then other politicians on some other side will start yelling about how it is inhumane not to have jobs for these poor "immigrants" and then there will be the side that says we need these illegals because Americans won't do these jobs (which we all know is only true if they dont pay enough money - - - - - - you see this problem of illegal immigration is fed and support by special interests on every single political side - - the left wants to protect their potential voters the immigrants and their families and the right wants to protect their side/voters the small businesses and farmers, and all of the rest of us Republicans and Democrats alike will all scream bloody murder when the prices go up because businesses are forced to pay Americans a proper wage

The problem is that in the. end no one, not Republicans, not Democrats and not the buying public really and truly want to stop illegal immigration, because every single one of us has something to loose if it actually ever was stopped

• I agree that many taking the risk to make the trek to enter America are hard working people. That's only part of the equation. Drugs are pouring across the boarder. Drugs took my brothers life at 51. My friend a block away lost his son to drugs last year. His neighbor 3 doors down lost her daughter a few years back. I see young kids walking around "pinging" all the time. A few weeks back a teenager was walking at 6 a.m. no shoes, one sock on cursing his brains out trying to make a contact. Many more young lives lost. The crime, lost work hours, shattered lives, unproductive dependent people is costing the country trillions in both direct and associated consequences.

I ask this question to anyone on this forum. Is an open boarder worth it when the proper process can work and save so much?

President Trump wanted a secure boarder to stop the flow of illegal drugs. They shouted racial overtones. Here is the difference between political parties. The democratic party will never expose this even as damaging as it is. Why? It descent fit the narative, not even close. Does a politician want to fix it or cover it, push a narative and gain votes. What' s it worth? New video below.

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Ave Story, Here’s What Happened Today, Tuesday, Sept 7, 2021. - YouTube

• Open border will never be acceptable. It needs to be shut down tight with a good and fair legal immigration system that actually functions

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Open border will never be acceptable. It needs to be shut down tight with a good and fair legal immigration system that actually functions

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Absoulty, in line with what you said it will be difficult as it takes the political component out of the process.

• I received this from a friend on FB to day and am sharing it because it is a good read IMHO.

So …..Today’s thoughts

First, I am vaccinated….That having been said, I am aware that many First Responders, nurses and other health care workers, policemen, and in some cases, doctors are refusing vaccination. This is automatically “ assumed” to be about “anti vaxxers” and folks who don’t listen to “science” ( whatever that means). In fact, for many, it is simply about losing their personal freedoms. This is also reinforced by the constantly changing advisories, requirements, finger pointing and confusion emanating from both our government and our medical “ authorities”, who have done more flip flopping than fifty flounders in a fish net….. ( Gotta love the alliteration…eh?) Why is it that the same folks screaming “ my body my choice” about abortion, are the first to condemn anyone refusing vaccination? Why is it that those “woke” folks who want to “ identify” as anything from the opposite sex to no sex , to vampires to….. well Lord knows what else….are the same wailing voices that decry true freedom of speech and expression. (At this very moment Conservative speakers are actually banned from most of our Universities….or VIOLENTLY protested on those occasions when an appearance is scheduled.).. Why are their no “journalistic crusaders” getting to the bottom of a situation that is so clearly evident to so many of our population?

Our country was founded by some very wise and passionate folks including Patrick Henry who stated “ Give me Liberty or give me death!” . In our current academia he would be called a “redneck”….and dismissed with a sneer and a laugh.

Today, we have two completely opposed sets of news…. And views.

We are told that the “Build, Back, Better”Bill is our salvation, yet it is the most pork filled, wasteful abuse of tax dollars in history. Larceny is taking something from someone else involuntarily. How is that any different from taking hard earned taxpayer dollars and using them to simply throw money at programs and efforts, that will yield no return, and simply buy votes for the bill’s supporters? In the end ….. stealing is stealing…Yet , no courageous reporter is even attempting to read the damn thing and ask how a $6500/cow tax levy on beef can benefit the working class American ( Yes this is about the”woke revolutionaries’ “ fear of cow flatulence…. Much less their own).

We are told that border guards must be “ punished” by our POTUS for “ whipping” poor, downtrodden, helpless, sorrowful, empoverished, unloved, starving, innocent of the slightest wrongdoing, poorly parented, long suffering, deprived, under served, tortured, weeping, unloved, victimized, refugees from hell. When in truth the INS agents were merely ( and humanely) securing unvaccinated, unvetted , opportunistic, unidentified, fugitives, who were breaking our laws and flaunting our Executive Branch’s avoidance of common sense border security, and without asking how and with what resources did 12,000 penniless Haitians get from an island in the middle of the Carribean to our Mexican border ( a distance over land and water of almost 2000 miles!!!) …… The most atrocious part of this is that none of our alleged “Investigative” reporters even raised the issue!!!!!

We are not told anything substantive about the congressional investigation into the motives behind the years long FBI witch hunt of the false Trump Russia hoax.

We are not updated in any way on the Hunter Biden - China business dealings and its relationship to the Huawei “solution”.

Basically, we are not told anything …….. beyond “ Because Science”, Global warming /cooling/stagnation, “ For the Children” , 24/7 Pro sports destractions, Hollywood Gossip, Fashion trends, social trends, super star chefs ( how on earth did Julia Child turn into this?????) and, of course, guns are bad.

Bottom line I don’t need “protection and support” by and from the media. I don’t sleep any better knowing that “ Channel 9 is on my side”, I never understood how milquetoast weathermen suddenly become “in charge” when storms occur, and finally I don’t respect athletes and celebrities intruding on my entertainment hours with some mock “protest” aimed at gaining them a larger audience in theaters and TV or more customers for their over priced sneakers.

Just …..please….. go out ….ask tough questions …. And tell me the GD truth!

End of rant….

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• What did the closing of the Keystone pipeline which was completely payed for do do?

Lost jobs, increased the cost of gas, heating fuel, production & manufacturing and all associated. Raised the profit margin for foreign countries making them money. Hurt the middle class.

What did it not do?

Didn't decrease the demand. Inflation rising across all spectrum's. Did nothing to help the environment. Didn't help the middle class.

Oil prices hit three-year high of $80 per barrel (yahoo.com)