Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• just so that you can know that not all of California is a liberal haven for lunatics

This is a map of the results on the Newsom recall election - the green areas represent the counties that voted to recall Newsom - the red areas are the crazies

I am in Riverside County - the nice green stripe across the lower end of the state - - - seems that Newsom got saved primarily by the liberal population centers located around San Francisco and Los Angeles

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Looks like you could just push the beachfront off into the ocean and move on. Should still have a pretty scenic state left. May be worth visiting then.

Maybe it's something about the saltwater that damages the brain:/

• MiM Would love to hear an actual serious input from someone who def voted for Biden (cause of Trump derangement syndrome) on these.

You fact checked this - right?

And you do know that Dr. Wolf is a Tea Party politician that tried to unseat Republican Pat Roberts - right?

just checking - you wouldn't post things you hadn't fact checked - would you?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You fact checked this - right?

And you do know that Dr. Wolf is a Tea Party politician that tried to unseat Republican Pat Roberts - right?

If you've been following the congress hearings with Fauci and the whole Covid narrative you would know this is all true. Assuming you also use common sense of course.

• perhaps all states should consider using the template of the California voting system. (NOT) We found out that Newsom won like six seconds after the polls closed pretty amazing huh?

i’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - California, the poster child for voting fraud exhibiting the wonders of one party rule…

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• MiM Would love to hear an actual serious input from someone who def voted for Biden (cause of Trump derangement syndrome) on these.

You fact checked this - right?

Perhaps it's time to look in the same prism thrust upon the conservative's.

Indications have been posted that the covid virus has been manufactured in a lab in Wuhan. I believe it's pointing in that direction. If not, anyone who can provide any alternate possibility please do so. I'd like to hear it. Go!

What in Gods name would humanity have for any intentions to even explore the gain of function for something like this? It shouldn't even be brought up as to intentionally released it. If the Chinese didn't intentionally release it and any other possibility can't be given then at best it was a really stupid consequence to something that was handed down from the Chinese. Unless another possibility exists. Please provide? Go!

Video below. Anything better please provide? Go!

China is out to win, can't blame them for that. If only the United States played to win. Has anyone heard from the WHO who is responsible. You would think they should have an idea? Someone has an idea? Any ideas? Please inform? Go!

• I know the conspiracy folks don't want to hear anything but conspiracy... here are a couple of good articles from WebMD... I know someone will say can't be trusted...

https://www.webmd.com/lung/cor…CoV,SARS)%20got%20started.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-strains#1

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.