Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So - if some people say that a woman should have 100% control over their own bodies does that mean these same people also think women should be exempt from any vaccine mandates?

Or do they mean that a Woman should only have control over the things these people approve of?

:/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• IMHO - anyone that even thought a Rep could win a California governorship race - they were delusional. After the Guvinator slipped in years ago the Dems were not gonna let that happen again!! Cost em $80 mil but what the hell ???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• IMHO - anyone that even thought a Rep could win a California governorship race - they were delusional. After the Guvinator slipped in years ago the Dems were not gonna let that happen again!! Cost em $80 mil but what the hell ???

in reality the only reason why Arnold got in was because he was not seen as a true conservative by the democrats and was married to a Kennedy who they thought would keep him in check

another RINO would have stood a better chance than Elder, but California is even further left than when Arnold ran so the result would probably still be the same

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• claiming fraud even before an election - such as has been happening in the run up to yesterdays recall election - does not help the conservative cause in this country - - - seriously

so you didn’t see how they can us a light to see your vote in the envelope and toss it away if it’s not right. Or about the circle hole punched in the envelope right over the yes or no? So these aren’t considered suspicious? And all thrr we mail in votes. I wonder if they use the flawed dominion voting machines?

my theory is they let them conduct another bogus election to gather more fraud evidence for the tribunals. LOL

• I'm going to hijack this from another post. I never understood this myself.

Just keep in mind that the way this government lies to we the people, is that the CPI numbers do not reflect the true inflation. Those numbers do NOT include food or gasoline. Meat prices alone are up 14% to 16% overall, and gas prices are up 35%.

I suppose the only justification would be that these paraments can fluctuate due to external events. Weather? But then again external events also effect, lumber, raw materials, just about anything? So why are they excluded, after all food and fuel are some of the biggest drivers affecting the middle class. Just today I picked up a steak, (not prime rib), cut thin, single, must have been about a half pound. $14 bucks. I went to pick up a can of Lysol disinfectant, $6.50 a can. Getting ridiculous.

To get back, anyone have any idea as to the justification why food and fuel are not included in the CPI.

• So - if some people say that a woman should have 100% control over their own bodies does that mean these same people also think women should be exempt from any vaccine mandates?

Or do they mean that a Woman should only have control over the things these people approve of?

:/

And vice versa...

Though if you had written that the other way around, it WOULDN'T have gotten the likes that it did... laugh-squared

Things that make you go Hmmm.... wacky-squared

• Just a word of advice to all those folks begging on street corners. I'm more likely to give money to a street performer, do something while you're out there. It's like you're not even trying.

A while back when I was unemployed I did volunteer work for a local ministry. On my way there I would see an old guy selling pens. I made sure to buy one each time He sold them $1 a piece and sometimes I would give him $5 for 3. He was offering something of value, not just a sob story.

• I like Chick-Fil-A too much to like that post and link them to AOC, but it is pretty funny.

She has not received the kudos that she thought she would from this...from either side. An upscale, formal event, where it costs $30,000+ to attend is definitely not the right environment to push "tax the rich". She must have meant tax OTHER rich people, not the ones attending the Met Gala. 🤦‍♂️

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• She has not received the kudos that she thought she would from this...from either side. An upscale, formal event, where it costs $30,000+ to attend is definitely not the right environment to push "tax the rich". She must have meant tax OTHER rich people, not the ones attending the Met Gala. 🤦‍♂️

My wife showed me a clip from AOC walking this back. She posted that she wasn't talking about taxing "normal" rich people that are democratic supporters. She was only talking about the "super rich people" so "don't worry we aren't coming for your money, we only want other rich people's money".....

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• Just like police, we shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

Bad apples are in every profession...

But if you think it's that bad, then let's defund the education... Oh wait... laugh-squared

Yes, I agree we shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil. I'm sure (know) we have many good educators. Some for what I have seen on the forum are in my opinion exceptional. The issue lies in that teachers have the power of influence over young and developing minds and that influence is on a massive scale. Year after year. It's a great responsibility in which blind trust is placed. School choice and an up-front, transparent to the public development plan would go a long way to trust. I believe there are many influences shaping our youth of which the power of group think is leading to huge problems. At the same time the instances of the shutdown of free open and opposing dialogue is shutting down at an alarming rate.

• Giving you phony vaccine shots is considered a crime against humanity……holding back cures is considered a crime against humanity…look up trumps EO on it……punishable by death…..these medical professionals have a choice to do what’s right and walk away from it …..or suffer the consequences…