Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I actually have a positive antibody test from the red cross, it was free unless you consider a blood donation payment. Once again why not offer a positive antibody test as an option. Pay out of pocket, insurance or the tax option is all fine with me ( my taxes are paying for freeloaders already). I'm not sure that testing everyone for antibodies isn't a bad idea, some people failed to produce antibodies from the shot. Of we want herd immunity how about we find out who is actually immune. From a world perspective if several million Americans have antibodies already those shots can be sent to poor countries and vaccinate millions who would otherwise be without immunity. Win win

perhaps I am just a skeptic - for some reason I suspect as soon as you started allowing people to submit their antibody tests some liberal hack would start screaming and yelling that it favors the rich white people and would demand we spend a fortune sending testers out to the fields to test the poor and migrant workers, and illegals

so much easier to stick with a system we already have in place and let people go get their free shot at their local Walgreens or Costco

perhaps we just see it from different sides - you have a antibody test so you think that should be good for everyone - - I on the other hand have been vaccinated for covid and it was so easy it seems like a no-brainer to me

in the end you and I dont get to make the rules so even if you change my mind it really won't change anything will it?

anyway, I love ya Brother, stay healthy and keep on slinging :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• No easy fixes allowed with the Rona, politics and power have hijacked it.

I sleep well knowing I have antibodies and am doing my part in reaching herd immunity.;)

• This is how the left playbook works. No one is allowed to think for themself. I invite anyone to present any instances where the republicans shut down free speech. I'm not talking about reasonable protest on the side but a complete in your face shut out. Go!

• BullShit. Pure BullShit.

PROOF.

Your credibility drops with each post. Are you real, or just a Poochy back door.

if there is a democrat in the race….there is voter fraud involved…

https://rumble.com/vmil62-cali…ion-70-of-voters-tol.html

They must be slipping…only 70% were told they already voted?

so Mr Air……what would you do if you showed up to vote and they told you …you already voted? Just go home and be happy you voted? And would you want the vote to be counted?

• This is how the left playbook works. No one is allowed to think for themself. I invite anyone to present any instances where the republicans shut down free speech. I'm not talking about reasonable protest on the side but a complete in your face shut out. Go!

everybody knows republicans and conservatives should no be allowed to run for political office….only democrats and commies can be in our government…

• How exactly is the government supposed to know who has immunity? in particular those who were never hospitalized or actually confirmed to have had covid????

I'm guessing a positive COVID test gets shared with the CDC if a few weeks after that you showed up registered to vote democrat then you died, otherwise you have immunity.

Easy peasy.

• Fraud in California's recall election?

https://timcast.com/news/repub…-wonky-polling-computers/

claiming fraud even before an election - such as has been happening in the run up to yesterdays recall election - does not help the conservative cause in this country - - - seriously

• claiming fraud even before an election - such as has been happening in the run up to yesterdays recall election - does not help the conservative cause in this country - - - seriously

What i posted was people being turned away because they allegedly voted.

Nothing literally will help the conservatives, if Trump's term taught us anything. The left seek capitulation, nothing else.

• Everyone should constantly strive for a secure election eliminating possible points of vulnerability. I don't see how anyone could go against securing those weak points? Seems one political party constantly goes out of the way to open up weak points.

• The way I see it, there is enough participation of both Republicans and Democrats in the election process of any State or Federal election that the only way massive voter fraud on a scale big enough to overcome and change the election results of any normal margin between the actual winner that would make them the loser would require both parties to be participants in the fraud and in the coverup of the fraud

For this kind of fraud to take place would imply that both parties are controlling our election results and working together to make sure they get what they want

Oh Shit - - - maybe you are right =O