Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• They really need to stop Joe from getting off script. His misremembering the past is getting more frequent. So now he interviewed to be a lumber jack? Did he drive his 18 wheeler past the Tree of Life Synagogue on the way there?

• You will notice they never talk about natural inmunity and there's a reason for that. You cannot back up any solid science on why someone with natural antibodies would need a vaccine.

Not trying to take sides here, but perhaps it is just easier and less costly to ask everyone to get the vaccine then to mandate that everyone who says they have had the virus and have natural immunity to go be tested for antibodies to be able to prove it

also they say that up to 40% of people who have had covid could have been asymptomatic and probably dont even know they had it - - - what do you do to know who these people are who wouldnt need the shot?

and my last thought would be that they are offering the vaccine for free - - - from what I have heard covid antibody tests are not free and are not covered by insurance

if they mandate an either the shot or prove you have antibodies policy - - wouldn't they then have to be willing to cover the cost of antibody testing in addition to free vaccines - - all of which would be on yours and my tax dollars?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• https://www.medrxiv.org/conten…101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

• thats very nice - and seems to show natural immunity to be very protective, but it still doesnt answer any of the things I brought up.

how is the government supposed to know if a person has natural immunity? do they just take your word for it that you had covid - seems to be that unless you were one of the small % that was hospitalized there wont be any record - - like I asked who is going to pay for an antibody test to prove it?

you the tax payer?

we have people out there forging and selling and using fake vaccination cards - - do you think people wont lie about having had covid and saying they have natural antibodies

accepting either natural antibodies or a vaccine complicates things much more than just shots - and don't know about you, but taxpayers are already footing the bill for free vaccinations for all I really dont have much desire to also bay for everyone to get their antibodies tested as well

do you?

• The antibody test is inexpensive $30ish at Walgreens. Why can't it be "free" (paid for by tax dollars) just like the shot or regular covid test?

One antibody test would be cheaper in the long run than weekly testing for the virus. Repeatedly testing some one with antibodies for the virus really makes no sense. Neither does vaccinating someone who already has immunity.

• The antibody test is inexpensive $30ish at Walgreens. Why can't it be "free" (paid for by tax dollars) just like the shot or regular covid test?

One antibody test would be cheaper in the long run than weekly testing for the virus. Repeatedly testing some one with antibodies for the virus really makes no sense. Neither does vaccinating someone who already has immunity.

so let me get this right - - YOU want to pay for people to get antibody tests on your tax dollar, and then if they dont have antibodies You are okay to then go ahead and pay for their free vaccine?

personally I am already paying for free shots for all so why in hell would I want to add to that cost by offering free antibody tests that I the taxpayer have to pay for?

it might be okay if for every person with antibodies they refunded the tax dollars that would have been used for that persons vaccine, but you and I both know thats not going to happen - - they have made it very clear that any unused vaccines will be sent to other countries and you and I will still pay for them

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• so let me get this right - - YOU want to pay for people to get antibody tests on your tax dollar, and then if they dont have antibodies You are okay to then go ahead and pay for their free vaccine?

personally I am already paying for free shots for all so why in hell would I want to add to that cost by offering free antibody tests that I the taxpayer have to pay for?

it might be okay if for every person with antibodies they refunded the tax dollars that would have been used for that persons vaccine, but you and I both thats not going to happen - - they have made it very clear that any unused vaccines will be sent to other countries and you and I will still pay for them

News flash, there is no free vaccine or virus test it's all tax payer funded.

I'm guessing that a lot of folks would pay the $30 if it was an option but it's not about herd immunity anymore is it?

• News flash, there is no free vaccine or virus test it's all tax payer funded.

I'm guessing that a lot of folks would pay the $30 if it was an option but it's not about herd immunity anymore is it?

news flash right back at you - - read what I posted - - I very clearly said it was paid for the tax payers

• News flash, there is no free vaccine or virus test it's all tax payer funded.

its hard to get to herd immunity when grown adults have become as afraid of a shot as little children

when grown adults who have never questioned a vaccine in their lives now for political reasons will make every excuse they can think of - - because they would rather be able to say Biden failed than actually get to heard immunity

• They really need to stop Joe from getting off script. His misremembering the past is getting more frequent. So now he interviewed to be a lumber jack? Did he drive his 18 wheeler past the Tree of Life Synagogue on the way there?

It would be easy to stop him. Just force all ice cream stores to close and he'll go insane. It's a short trip as it is

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

His “team” has figured out to handle Biden’s public speaking. The minute he goes off script…they cut the feed..

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• its hard to get to herd immunity when grown adults have become as afraid of a shot as little children

when grown adults who have never questioned a vaccine in their lives now for political reasons will make every excuse they can think of - - because they would rather be able to say Biden failed than actually get to heard immunity

IT still doesn't answer the question as to why people with immunity need the shot.

• so let me get this right - - YOU want to pay for people to get antibody tests on your tax dollar, and then if they dont have antibodies You are okay to then go ahead and pay for their free vaccine?

it might be okay if for every person with antibodies they refunded the tax dollars that would have been used for that persons vaccine, but you and I both know thats not going to happen - - they have made it very clear that any unused vaccines will be sent to other countries and you and I will still pay for them

I get what you are saying but why quibble over this chump change when the Democrats want $3.5 trillion for their “infrastructure” bill. We got PLENTY money :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• IT still doesn't answer the question as to why people with immunity need the shot.

okay - please actually read this and then try to answer the questions

How exactly is the government supposed to know who has immunity? in particular those who were never hospitalized or actually confirmed to have had covid????

the problem as I see it is not that the natural immunity is not good enough, the problem is that without antibody tests there is no way to know who does and who doesn't have natural immunity

So should the government mandate antibody tests for anyone wanting to not get the vaccine?

and would you be okay with the government mandating that people not only get the test, but that they also must pay for it?

I personally dont want to pay in my taxes for you to have a test to avoid the vaccine - - especially considering the fact that I am already paying for the vaccine.

So - people with immunity probably don't need the shot - at least not for their health, the problem is that in accepting natural immunity as an option you add an entirely new layer of mandates and another huge layer of costs that most probably would be passed on to you and me

• I actually have a positive antibody test from the red cross, it was free unless you consider a blood donation payment. Once again why not offer a positive antibody test as an option. Pay out of pocket, insurance or the tax option is all fine with me ( my taxes are paying for freeloaders already). I'm not sure that testing everyone for antibodies isn't a bad idea, some people failed to produce antibodies from the shot. Of we want herd immunity how about we find out who is actually immune. From a world perspective if several million Americans have antibodies already those shots can be sent to poor countries and vaccinate millions who would otherwise be without immunity. Win win