Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• What did the Biden administration and the chairman of defense claim is the biggest issue facing America? This is Philadelphia. I challenge anyone to stomach this for five minutes! If this doesn't scare you nothing will.

It is so sad to see what has become of our country. Big cities always had problems, but not not this. Here is the shocker.. it is prevalent in most major cities across the country...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• What joke?

confused-squared

Well your post kind of implied as if Trump didn't show up for 9/11 to show support and was just hosting a fight (which he did that evening). But to whoever would see that they would think he simply ignored the date which is far from the truth. Man the guy is not even president anymore and you guys still spread fake news eh. Well, as much as you despise him it only helps to keep him relevant.

• What did the Biden administration and the chairman of defense claim is the biggest issue facing America? This is Philadelphia. I challenge anyone to stomach this for five minutes! If this doesn't scare you nothing will.

I'm SHOCKED to see that Philly still has pay phones. I thought those were a thing of the past

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Jokes on you. Trump DID show up and got more love from the ACTUAL police force and firefighters than the other idiots combined in their photo-op.

While they Booed your president, an "irrelevant" Trump is still more relevant than Biden ever will.

Considering Biden barely knows where he is, it is not surprising that his worshipers forget Trump has an enviable amount of energy. Was able to do multiple rallies in one day.

• Just like Cocaine Mike and Dildo Rudy. No proof. No numbers.

Are you calling the Patron Saint of Pedophilia Joe Biden a liar?

"We Have ‘The Most Extensive and Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’"

“I Don’t Need You to Get Me Elected”

Both of these Biden quotes.

Proof? There is plenty of evidence. One for example:

"There are 22 counties in the US who managed to vote for the winning party in every single election from 1988 to 2016. Their finger was so tightly on the pulse of America that they not only picked the winner each time, but managed to accurately flip parties four times in that period. These are the “bellwether” counties."

"only 1 of these 22 counties voted for Biden in 2020"

Source: https://electionfraud20.org/in…her-states-counties-2020/

It wasn't merely "slightly wrong" , unless you account for fraud.

• do you actually consider an organization specificlly set up to promote the fraud conspiracy theory to be a legitimate source?

seriously look at their name - - - its like the other side quoting things from mostlegitimateelection2020.org and expecting you to trust it

not sayin you are wrong or right - - just saying your source simply by the name they chose shows they have an agenda

if you want people to even consider what you are telling us you need to find a source that it least looks to be neutral

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yes. I did consider the source. I remember reading about the bellwether counties.

There are multiple sites that will collaborate that fact, I just cited the one that had the cleanest explanation.

Ed, I know you come from a good place, so I don't mind any of your responses and I respect where you are coming from even when we disagree,

• Now that we're looking at mandates for covid vaccine shouldn't we address this question. Is it necessary for people with natural immunity to get a vaccine? I understand that immunity is important but should you force someone with immunity to get the shot too?

• BullShit. Pure BullShit.

PROOF.

Your credibility drops with each post. Are you real, or just a Poochy back door.

• Now that we're looking at mandates for covid vaccine shouldn't we address this question. Is it necessary for people with natural immunity to get a vaccine? I understand that immunity is important but should you force someone with immunity to get the shot too?

You will notice they never talk about natural inmunity and there's a reason for that. You cannot back up any solid science on why someone with natural antibodies would need a vaccine.

• OK one more and then I’ll stop. I’m so glad that there is a dropbox available 24 hours a day for our ballots. I’m sure there is someone watching over this box 24 hours a day as well…..:rolleyes:

California, the poster child for voter fraud!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• BullShit. Pure BullShit.

PROOF.

Your credibility drops with each post. Are you real, or just a Poochy back door.

My credibility drops only to you and I consider that a compliment considering you have none.

You call bullshit but zero evidence. I've posted all the videos before, did you forget? Perhaps you are like JoePedo and suffer from dementia. Do you know where you are?

You can try to show evidence that I'm lying but you don't; because you can't. You know you can't, I know you can't and everyone else knows you can't.

By spouting repeated cries of "bullshit" you probably pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that you are smart and eloquent. I'm mean typing "bullshit" is the same as providing evidence or a logical counter argument.... Right? Only on planet Koolaid.