Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The US State Department requires Afghans have the appropriate paperwork filled out to get into the airport for evacuation. Any Afghan found with anything linking them to the US gets killed by the Taliban. Well played State Department well played.

• I agree.....and I hope more people take time to actually RESEARCH the candidates and listen to BOTH sides, and not just listen to MSM pushing and agenda. Growing up learning about how the communist and NAZIs used propaganda to push their agenda, it sickens me to see our own news outlets doing the exact things that we were taught were wrong in school.

Yes you are right. I do believe that as long as we continue this two party system we will continually have the shit shows we have had.

All the research in the world would not have changed this election as both candidates were not presidential contenders in my opinion. I was talking to my daughter and her only response is that she was tired of the current shit show and thought anything would be better. The last guy would have been better if he thought of our country more and less of his ego (put down the phone and quit tweeting stupid shit, act like a president). The current guy is just washed up and I do not think he is really in control of his faculties. So in my opinion no rational choice.

Until people break the cycle of left/right, red/blue, we will be stuck in this shit show. If you look back at history, this has been the problem for a long time...If it has been a left president, the right bangs them... if it has been a right president, the left bangs them... Stupid.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• VP Harris is keeping a low profile on Afghanistan and distancing herself from Biden.

How much you want to bet that the next time you see her she'll be surrounded by Afghan women and children that have been rescued? The media will paint her as the hero.

• Great speech by a father at a Colorado school board meeting about critical race theory

https://twitter.com/i/status/1428500290962034692

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 95% of all statistics are made up by the person talking about the numbers. Don't believe me? Then make up your own numbers like I just did

94.37% of voters blindly vote along Party lines without ever actually doing any research AND 96.37% of voters vote for the Party their parents or teachers told them was the best without ever doing any research AND although I personally believe this is probably close to being correct it is 100% guaranteed that I did in fact make up the above numbers

• I cant believe that anyone would even waste their time watching a Biden press conference - - its not like he actually came up with anything he says on his own

seriously might as well listen to a press conference by Walter at a Jeff Dunham show except Walter would make more sense

• I cant believe that anyone would even waste their time watching a Biden press conference - - its not like he actually came up with anything he says on his own

seriously might as well listen to a press conference by Walter at a Jeff Dunham show except Walter would make more sense

Sometimes he strays from the script, those can be awesome.

I did like that the three stooges were standing behind him with their muzzles on.

• Sometimes he strays from the script, those can be awesome.

I did like that the three stooges were standing behind him with their muzzles on.

well - I guess I missed the stooges - - it might be funny to watch it when he steps in it, but in the end its not worth it to me - - just gets me frustrated.

as a side note I had a bit of a laugh today - - posted up a post on facebook almost a year ago that said "At Least its not Hillary" - - - today that post popped up asking me if I wanted to share it again, My first thought when I saw it was we would probably be much better off today if we did have Hillary. As much as I dislike her that old battle axe would probably have bombed the heck out of the Taliban, might be the biggest bitch ever, but I don't think she would cave to the far left like we are seeing now