Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• yep.....my info comes from this year.....

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/4…e-world-desperately-needs

perhaps most importantly, what could be one of the world's biggest untapped deposits of lithium — an essential but scarce component in rechargeable batteries and other technologies vital to tackling the climate crisis.

Still speculation at this point - nothing proven. The article I referenced from November of 2020 gives actual known world reserves.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Reporter: Are we doing everything possible to protect our planes, tanks, Humvee's, weapons, guns, ammunition, drones and rockets from falling into the hands of the Taliban?

General: I don't have an answer to that question

At least he didn't follow the dumb-ass Psaki and say "I'll have to circle back on that one"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The Secretary of Defense of the United States of America says he doesn't have the capacity to go out and get Americans in Afghanistan. Read that as many times as you need to understand what he's saying.

The only thing lacking is the will to do it.

• The Secretary of Defense of the United States of America says he doesn't have the capacity to go out and get Americans in Afghanistan. Read that as many times as you need to understand what he's saying.

Pretty soon China is going to have to step in and stop the train wreck of the Biden administration. They are probably worried that there won't be a United States in 4 years and they invested alot of money getting Biden elected.

• My opinion, would have been a good idea to hold on to Bagram until at least we moved out and determined things as stable. It would have allowed for the Afghanistan president to establish a safe command and control center for the Afgan gov. be it weak but at least they would then still have some control over the country and a means to reestablish control. And a means to establish protection for our citizens to get to a safe place.

Could have provided a safe haven for Afgan citizens and an alternative as to directly flying them here.

My wife was showing me that press conference earlier. I listened closely to the exact wording that the SECDEF used since this whole mess has hinged on some very specific wording coming from the administration (i.e. capacity vs capability to defend themselves)... My best guess is that the administration is unwilling to authorize the force structure necessary to rescue Americans and get them to flights out of the country. Heard that British Paratroopers were on the ground and bringing in their citizens so it can be done with the right force. Just my opinion and I might be totally wrong, but I find it hard to believe that US combat forces are holed up on the airfield because they don't want to go out and rescue Americans. If the administration will authorize the forces and its the DoD that isn't doing anything then it is a dark day for all of us that wore the uniform.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• My wife was showing me that press conference earlier. I listened closely to the exact wording that the SECDEF used since this whole mess has hinged on some very specific wording coming from the administration (i.e. capacity vs capability to defend themselves)... My best guess is that the administration is unwilling to authorize the force structure necessary to rescue Americans and get them to flights out of the country. Heard that British Paratroopers were on the ground and bringing in their citizens so it can be done with the right force. Just my opinion and I might be totally wrong, but I find it hard to believe that US combat forces are holed up on the airfield because they don't want to go out and rescue Americans. If the administration will authorize the forces and its the DoD that isn't doing anything then it is a dark day for all of us that wore the uniform.

I have the same feeling. There's a big tug of war going on between all echelons of upper command.

• My wife was showing me that press conference earlier. I listened closely to the exact wording that the SECDEF used since this whole mess has hinged on some very specific wording coming from the administration (i.e. capacity vs capability to defend themselves)... My best guess is that the administration is unwilling to authorize the force structure necessary to rescue Americans and get them to flights out of the country. Heard that British Paratroopers were on the ground and bringing in their citizens so it can be done with the right force. Just my opinion and I might be totally wrong, but I find it hard to believe that US combat forces are holed up on the airfield because they don't want to go out and rescue Americans. If the administration will authorize the forces and its the DoD that isn't doing anything then it is a dark day for all of us that wore the uniform.

The troops on the ground would go in a heartbeat, they aren't being allowed to leave the airport.

• I promise i wanted to give Biden the benefit of the doubt regardless if I dislike the guy or not. As much as I try from a nonpartisan standpoint I cannot by any means find absolutely anything that he has done that has benefited the country or good policy in the few months he has been president. It is a total disaster and honestly its almost as if they just want to completely destroy America and everything great about it. By far, definitely one OF if not the worst president in the history of this country. Everyone that voted for this guy should be truly ashamed of yourselves if you have any regard for our country in the very least.

• I promise i wanted to give Biden the benefit of the doubt regardless if I dislike the guy or not. As much as I try from a nonpartisan standpoint I cannot by any means find absolutely anything that he has done that has benefited the country or good policy in the few months he has been president. It is a total disaster and honestly its almost as if they just want to completely destroy America and everything great about it. By far, definitely one OF if not the worst president in the history of this country. Everyone that voted for this guy should be truly ashamed of yourselves if you have any regard for our country in the very least.

Joe Biden has vastly exceeded my expectations. I figured it would have taken at least a few years to free fall to this point but then again he was at the top of his class.

Biden's Law School Ranking Not as He Said - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

• Philadelphia priorities. Great work Mayor Kenney (democrat)! You sure don't want to offend anyone. We've got more important things to do!

Through eight months of 2021, Philadelphia has seen 2,525 shooting incidents that have left 1,449 people injured. 340 people have been murdered in the city, which is more than were killed in the entirety of 2017, when 315 people were killed.

"But to send in the National Guard and a troop carrier into a neighborhood in Philadelphia, to me, is not respectful to that neighborhood, number one. Number two, they are not capable or trained to do urban policing, or do policing of any kind."

Philadelphia mayor rejects calls to bring in National Guard to address crime wave: 'Not respectful' | Fox News

Philly will appeal a court order prohibiting the removal of the Columbus statue in Marconi Plaza

Philly will appeal a court order prohibiting the removal of the Columbus statue in Marconi Plaza (msn.com)

• This is how distorted thing are today!

Marcus Luttrell, the lone survivor of a SEAL team sent on a mission take out an al Qaeda leader in a Taliban stronghold was just on TV. This is what he said. The greatest strength within a soldier is the American flag and to see it fly.

This is the liberal media and many people in leadership/authoritative positions indoctrinating our youth. Beyond shameful!

Although Kaepernick made the brave decision to kneel during the anthem back in 2016, professional athletes in leagues such as the National Basketball Association (NBA), National Hockey League (NHL) and National Football League (NFL) continue to follow his example today. As a result, people across the globe continue to react strongly to these players’ powerful decisions. Many people support kneeling during the national anthem, while others are angered about these “disrespectful” actions.

Olympic people doing the same!

Is Kneeling During the National Anthem a Constitutional Right? (wicriminaldefense.com)

You're right... I'm ashamed... We're all ashamed... What can we do now? All of us? Those that voted for him and those that voted against him? What can we do?

Oh yeah, 2022... Let's wait and see. And if not, 2024...

• You're right... I'm ashamed... We're all ashamed... What can we do now? All of us? Those that voted for him and those that voted against him? What can we do?

Oh yeah, 2022... Let's wait and see. And if not, 2024...

I agree.....and I hope more people take time to actually RESEARCH the candidates and listen to BOTH sides, and not just listen to MSM pushing and agenda. Growing up learning about how the communist and NAZIs used propaganda to push their agenda, it sickens me to see our own news outlets doing the exact things that we were taught were wrong in school.

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE