Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• :00008172:

This is how messed up the social media is. It's a reflection of the direction the States is being led. Notice I left out United. This is serious. What a mess! President Trump is still denied access to this crap called twitter.

Both official Taliban spokesmen have unverified accounts on Twitter. One, Zabihullah Mujahid, has more than 310,000 followers. His most recent tweet as of Tuesday afternoon promoted a press conference by Taliban leaders and drew hundreds of responses, many of them from well-wishers.

“Dear Zabihullah Mujahid Saib, First of all, I welcome you and then congratulate you on the complete liberation of Afghanistan,” read a typical message.

The other spokesman, Qari Yousaf Ahmadi, has more than 63,000 followers, and gained notoriety during the recent fighting for tweeting reports about the capture of various cities as the Taliban swept through the Afghan countryside.

Twitter says Taliban can stay on platform if they obey rules (nypost.com)

• We can debate the issue of weather it was correct to withdrawal or not. If our leadership didn't take into the account that it's not a good idea to remove the mechanisms needed to safely remove our civilian personnel and military assets prior to that removal, well we've some real bumble heads at the top!

I'm not sure what your credentials are, this is not the place to tell you mine. This is an incredible moral boost that will provide a platform for terrorists for years to follow. It's bad. Imagine what it must be like for the U.S. civilians stuck behind desperately trying to make it to the Kabul airport that is surrounded by unfriendlies with limited resources to get them there.

• We can debate the issue of weather it was correct to withdrawal or not. If our leadership didn't take into the account that it's not a good idea to remove the mechanisms needed to safely remove our civilian personnel and military assets prior to that removal, well we've some real bumble heads at the top!

I'm not sure what your credentials are, this is not the place to tell you mine. This is an incredible moral boost that will provide a platform for terrorists for years to follow. It's bad. Imagine what it must be like for the U.S. civilians stuck behind desperately trying to make it to the Kabul airport that is surrounded by unfriendlies with limited resources to get them there.

You've got to give it to the Taliban... They are good fighters and really smart!

tenor.gif

• really? I mean REALLY? You must be a POS democrat. In other words, by your video, you must think that you need to make others do something they don't want to do, because your right. You can not be a US citizen, or here legally. I hope and pray you have no say with the education of kids. If so, they WILL drown. I pray the parents can see this, if you have the balls to come out of the closet, and they kick your ass out.

• really? I mean REALLY? You must be a POS democrat. In other words, by your video, you must think that you need to make others do something they don't want to do, because your right. You can not be a US citizen, or here legally. I hope and pray you have no say with the education of kids. If so, they WILL drown. I pray the parents can see this, if you have the balls to come out of the closet, and they kick your ass out.

You've lost me with your interpretation of what I responded...

First, a joke, like many others have posted, but from a perspective of the other side or in the middle.

Humor is definitely not my thing here... I won't quit my day job. Duly noted.

Finally, what I was getting at, is that for all the posters who responded with doom and gloom, was to step away from the edge... It's not the end of the world. The mid-terms are coming and the country will decide if they agree with the direction we're headed...

And for those on the opposite end of the coin, whatever that may be, it's okay... It'll pass eventually. Or you can move to another country?

• Duly noted, your right, this will pass, the POS president we have now will pass, hopefully sooner then later, and this country can get back to where we were. I don't care if someone was here for 5 hours, 5 days, or 55 years,... if someone entered this country illegally, you should be kicked out. If you commits a crime,.. you should be held accountable. With this shit happening today, anyone can do anything. The justice system is truly blind

• Just an observation of the media. The Taliban were armed and did not have any Trump flags or buffalo hats when they successfully overthrew the Afghan government. I haven't heard one reporter or member of the media call it an insurrection. Wouldn't want anyone to know what a real insurrection looks like now would we.

• Just an observation of the media. The Taliban were armed and did not have any Trump flags or buffalo hats when they successfully overthrew the Afghan government. I haven't heard one reporter or member of the media call it an insurrection. Wouldn't want anyone to know what a real insurrection looks like now would we.

Soon let the beheadings begin..

I think we should gather up all of ANITFA to send over to fight fascism so they can see what it really looks like!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You've got to give it to the Taliban... They are good fighters and really smart!

tenor.gif

The rational of democrats never ceases to amaze me. Defund the police while democratic politicians are protected by private security. Open boarders while their homes are locked and secure. I'll bet everyone of us locks their homes at night. Only a fool would risk the safety of their family and leave it to chance. Would you ever think of blindly accepting the next ten people crossing the boarder into your home for an extended period of time? I'll bet you would never do that! ... and that doesn't make you a hateful person. It shows' you care for what matters in your life. What makes the democrats believe they have the right to willfully disregard the laws and protection of it's citizens then turn around and point a righteous finger at those who believe it's best to protect while they themselves are full protected.

Which brings me back to the defund the police and gun laws. Crime rates are skyrocketing and the democrats want to ban assault riffles without offering up an explanation of what they think an assault riffle is. They full well know what their definition is but refuse to state it to the public. What sense does it make to take away the right of the private citizen to protect themselves when criminals are going to be handed an overwhelming advantage?

Terrorists think globally and are willing to wait as long as it takes. I suppose we should put in a double order of coexist bumper stickers and hate has no home here banners. Great plan!

• The rational of democrats never ceases to amaze me. Defund the police while democratic politicians are protected by private security. Open boarders while their homes are locked and secure...

Which brings me back to the defund the police and gun laws. Crime rates are skyrocketing and the democrats want to ban assault riffles without offering up an explanation of what they think an assault riffle is. They full well know what their definition is but refuse to state it to the public. What sense does it make to take away the right of the private citizen to protect themselves when criminals are going to be handed an overwhelming advantage?

Terrorists think globally and are willing to wait as long as it takes. I suppose we should put in a double order of coexist bumper stickers and hate has no home here banners. Great plan!

Lots of red meat to unpack here...

Borders -- How little democrats care about people living on those border towns being terrorized by the drug cartels. Probably less than I care about the flies I electrocute with my bug zapper.

Guns, guns and guns - It doesn't make sense, but it doesn't have to. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that democrats want to kill the 2nd amendment with thousands of little cuts. Their hope is to render it impotent.

Terrorist - They have (smartly) been biding their time. They stayed fairly quiet because they knew (or assumed?) Trump's foreign policy's philosophy was "f*ck around and find out" so they waited for more hospitable leadership, now they have Joe "where are the sexy 6 year old girls" Biden to pave the way for them to flourish.

If you want to learn about a realistic democrat utopia, Read George Orwell''s Animal Farm or 1984.
    Are all democrats totalitarians? No, but sane voices such as the lovely Tulsi Gabbard are silenced and hidden far from democrat mainstream.

• You forgot to include my sane voice as well... villain-squared

Because 1) I don't agree with what's happening at the border and 2) Biden did f-up the afgan pull out.

But makes no sense in harping over it in an online forum about Slingshots... Especially with the doomsday and gloomy rhetoric a lot of you preach...

I just sit back and control what I can. And when I can't, I poke, push buttons, and joke...

tenor.giftenor.gif