Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Bob Dylan Sued For Sexual Abuse, Allegedly Groomed 12-Year-Old in 1965

I ran across this headline and couldn’t pass up seeing what you guys thought. While I in no way condone this type behavior to wait 56 years to bring a legal action seems absolutely crazy. The lawyer is an ambulance chaser and if the judge doesn’t throw it out he is a hack. Just looking for a quick settlement is all this is about - the scourge of the legal profession!! On the other hand I think Jeff Bezos put his hand on my ass when I was 5 - scarred me for life :00008172:

At age 80 & 68 a quick settlement would be prudent! Sound like a case Raymond Burr!

th?id=OIP.W8Ye4E7DfAAvwOvWYnxmnQHaFj&pid=Api

• inflation thru the roof, crime thru the roof, illegal border crossings through the roof, and the fall of afghanistan in mere weeks. Biden may very well go down as the worst president in history, and its only been 7 months. Now imsgine how much damage can this administration cause in 3 more years. Basically he is everything they accused of Trump being.

• At age 80 & 68 a quick settlement would be prudent! Sound like a case Raymond Burr!

th?id=OIP.W8Ye4E7DfAAvwOvWYnxmnQHaFj&pid=Api

While Ironsides was excellent but my childhood idol was no other than the best tv lawyer ever ….

He was the greatest of all time !!! You just HAD to confess under his cross examination 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ...Someone said CNN was not supporting Biden's speech. That's not possible. They are the lamestream media! They are the communist news network! They are liberal media! Right???

confused-squaredAt some point they need to prioritize making money.

Only the most religiously devout democrats can't see that Biden has been a disaster both in domestic issues as well as foreign policy.

The mainstream media knows (despite their best efforts) not everyone that voted for Biden is a religiously devout democrat. A good portion of them believed the lies and cartoonishly skewed coverage of the Trump presidency that they pedaled.

Those people are now seeing that Biden is not the savior the MSM painted him out to be.

Perhaps they are trying to salvage what little credibility that they have left. When your shows are being beaten in the rating by Nick at Night reruns, that is not a good sign.

• Only the most religiously devout democrats can't see that Biden has been a disaster both in domestic issues as well as foreign policy.

The mainstream media knows (despite their best efforts) not everyone that voted for Biden is a religiously devout democrat. A good portion of them believed the lies and cartoonishly skewed coverage of the Trump presidency that they pedaled.

Those people are now seeing that Biden is not the savior the MSM painted him out to be.

Perhaps they are trying to salvage what little credibility that they have left. When your shows are being beaten in the rating by Nick at Night reruns, that is not a good sign.

why couldn’t they tell he was a disaster before they voted for him? Things that make you go hmmmmmm

• Last month . . . . . created over 900,000 jobs.

while I don't believe this to be an accurate number, I do believe WHERE they are saying the majority of the jobs were.... At the top is Hospitality jobs (bars, restaurants, hotels, etc) this is due to people being fed up with being "locked down". Even though media is screaming to the top of their lungs how deadly covid is, especially the Delta variant, people simply aren't seeing it for themselves. What they are seeing is that shutting down damaged our lives, our country and our economy. People are ready to get back to living. With a 99.5+% survival rate, people are willing to take the chance of getting sick as long as they have an opportunity to have fun and "live life" after being shut in for so long.

The second largest job sector increase is government jobs. How is it that? Out of ALL of the fields of employment, how in the hell is new Government jobs near the top of the list? 🙄🤦‍♂️

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• Covid unemployment benefits set to expire next month. Lots of jobs to fill following the pandemic. That's a good thing. Now the incentive to stay home is going away. The economy should be skyrocketing far beyond this point. Mission accomplished, many votes bought and paid for.

• Last month . . . . . created over 900,000 jobs.

The ONLY thing that created those jobs last month was the elimination of the FREE $300 per week give-a-way to unemployed people. Why would they look for a job when they made more staying home eating bonbons or playing video games? hell, I did that and NOBODY gave me $300 a week EVER

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Listening to Bidens speech yesterday leads me to an interesting question. If the US role in Afghanistan was completed with the death of Osama Bin laden why didn't the Obama administration pull us out? According to Joe we should never have been "nation building" in Afghanistan.

• This is what happens when you don't take terrorist organization's seriously. Imagine what has already crossed our boarder. Waiting for as long as it takes. This is serious stuff and if the Biden administration doesn't wise up fast we're in deep trouble.

Bergdahl wasn't worth an old stale walnut.

Reported mastermind behind Taliban takeover released from Guantanamo Bay by Obama in Bergdahl prisoner swap | Fox News