Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Try to understand the weight of this image. This Patriot lost both arms. The feeling of a handshake is now lost to him. President Trump realized this, and so touched his face, so he can feel the human connection. This is what see when I think of Trump's motives. He gave up a billionaire ifestyle to now be insulted, dragged through the mud, and lied about, on a daily basis. All to save this country and people he loves. Please CONSIDER PASSING this on. Thank You!'

I was a Rand Paul guy during the 2016 primary, thought Trump was an egotistical blowhard until I saw the moment at the debate where Carson comes out, doesn't go on stage and Trump comes up and stands besides him until he is called again. To me that demonstrated a biblical amount of class... or as a democrat would say:

"SQUAK!!! RACIST!!! SQUAK!!!! WE LIKE PEDOPHILES!!!! SQUAK!!!"

• I thought being chosen to represent your country means you choose to accept the morals and respect what that country stands for. If you want to carry on your special protest, feel free but do so on your OWN dime. My money says you won't find too many people giving you prime time television spots. Oh and if this country doesn't fulfill her needs, she if free to join ANY other country and disrespect THEM and see where that goes

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• If people want to protest things they don't agree with about this country when they are here at home that's one thing, but when you are chosen to represent this country on an international stage that is not the time to be disrespectful of our National Anthem or our Flag

if you do not feel proud of these things then you should stay home and let someone who is be our countries representative.

In my life I have always wanted to see every American athlete and team do the best they can in the Olympics and if possible to bring home the gold, but frankly if the woman's soccer team goes on to embarrassing defeat and wins nothing - - I will smile knowing that Karma has once again done its job

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Like I said previously - all these athletes are killing sports by their anti American rhetoric. I’m was so happy when I saw Rapinoe and her team lose. Happy when LeBron went down in flames. Happy when no team would sign Kaepernick. Maybe I could cheer for anybody against these assholes and be happy with sports again :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Like I said previously - all these athletes are killing sports by their anti American rhetoric. I’m was so happy when I saw Rapinoe and her team lose. Happy when LeBron went down in flames. Happy when no team would sign Kaepernick. Maybe I could cheer for anybody against these assholes and be happy with sports again :00008172:

This country was founded with freedom of speech as one of its core principals and I fully 100% support the right of everyone, even these idiots, to express their views on their own time, but when they insist on doing it on my time and the time of others who have paid good money to be entertained and to escape from all of the crap in the world for an hour or two I believe that is the wrong time to be doing it - - when people have paid good money to see you perform and to be entertained that is no longer your time, you sold it, and it is certainly not the time for you to force your views on your paying audience.

What really amazes me is that their employers even put up with this - seriously if you started spouting your personal political and social views to every customer and client that walked into your place of employment how long do you think you would last before you got your ass fired??

And just to be clear this goes for any political free speech - even if I agree with what you are saying when I have paid to be entertained is not the time I want to hear it.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This country was founded with freedom of speech as one of its core principals and I fully 100% support the right of everyone, even these idiots, to express their views on their own time, but when they insist on doing it on my time and the time of others who have paid good money to be entertained and to escape from all of the crap in the world for an hour or two I believe that is the wrong time to be doing it - - when people have paid good money to see you perform and to be entertained that is no longer your time, you sold it, and it is certainly not the time for you to force your views on your paying audience.

What really amazes me is that their employers even put up with this - seriously if you started spouting your personal political and social views to every customer and client that walked into your place of employment how long do you think you would last before you got your ass fired??

And just to be clear this goes for any political free speech - even if I agree with what you are saying when I have paid to be entertained is not the time I want to hear it.

EMPHATICALLY AGREE - would fight to my dying breath for their right to spew anti American crap. When they spew it representing America or an event you pay to see - NO WAY!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Kneeling Rapinoe makes me ill.

She is always bitchin about one thing or another.

The irony though, is her wife Sue Bird was chosen to carry our flag during opening ceremonies.

Can't imagine the knockdown drag out arguments they must have in their house!!

But the make up sex has to be furious!! :00000156:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: