Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Politics can be interesting when you look at the big picture. The Democrats (majority) in Washington want to get rid of the filibuster so the minority are prevented from blocking their legislation. In Texas the Democrats (minority) have fled the state to stop the majority from passing their legislation.

• Politics can be interesting when you look at the big picture. The Democrats (majority) in Washington want to get rid of the filibuster so the minority are prevented from blocking their legislation. In Texas the Democrats (minority) have fled the state to stop the majority from passing their legislation.

POLITICIANS…..it all depends on…

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Or judge an individual by their specific actions regardless of other qualifiers. Or do we not teach or expect personal responsibility anymore.

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• So, as President Trump stated he could and would send Federal Law enforcement into Chicago to clean up the illegal guns and crime. Of coarse the Mayor said a resounding “No!”, we don’t need your help. Well…, guess what, help is now coming to Chicago from The Fed’s according to the local news stations that they have no control. They now asked for that help. How many thousands of people shot, and killed were in vain. These local politicians including JB Prickster are the ones who should be sentenced and jailed. Politics over The People.

• So, as President Trump stated he could and would send Federal Law enforcement into Chicago to clean up the illegal guns and crime. Of coarse the Mayor said a resounding “No!”, we don’t need your help. Well…, guess what, help is now coming to Chicago from The Fed’s according to the local news stations that they have no control. They now asked for that help. How many thousands of people shot, and killed were in vain. These local politicians including JB Prickster are the ones who should be sentenced and jailed. Politics over The People.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://streamable.com/nytnqc

Thought I would share this with the sling family as it is very painful for me to see the country I was born in this horrific state. This is the current situation in Cuba right now as we speak. The communist regime entering houses and KILLING citizens. They entered this house and murdered this womans husband in front of her children and took him. In 60+ years there had never been an almost total uprising from the oppressed people. They shutdown the already limited internet access in the island so they would not be able to see what they are doing. It infuriates me to see a lot of these MSM and international media downplaying the situation in Cuba at the moment. These people need and deserve humanitarion military intervention, this is the raw truth of communism my friends. Please pray for Cuba and hope that soon they are able to somehow defeat these murderers and BE FREE once and for all!

• https://streamable.com/nytnqc

Thought I would share this with the sling family as it is very painful for me to see the country I was born in this horrific state. This is the current situation in Cuba right now as we speak. The communist regime entering houses and KILLING citizens. They entered this house and murdered this womans husband in front of her children and took him. In 60+ years there had never been an almost total uprising from the oppressed people. They shutdown the already limited internet access in the island so they would not be able to see what they are doing. It infuriates me to see a lot of these MSM and international media downplaying the situation in Cuba at the moment. These people need and deserve humanitarion military intervention, this is the raw truth of communism my friends. Please pray for Cuba and hope that soon they are able to somehow defeat these murderers and BE FREE once and for all!

But while our Southern border is wide open for anyone, from any country to walk right in effectively unchecked ..... instead of help .....

Guess refugees from this oppressive regime aren't Uncle Joe's kind of people.

..... angry-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• In case there's people who still don't beleive that the cancel culture was started to attack ANYONE who they wanted to get rid of and ignore those who they liked, watch this one and YOU decide why there's a double startndard from the Left Wing Liberals

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE