Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• At least the name of AOC won't get mentioned. Not now that the candidate she supported for mayor of New York couldn't even win his primary. Maybe Kameltoe would pick her as her VP running mate. Could you even imagine the shit show thia country would be in if those two were on top?

All the voting machines would need to be upgraded to the Dominion Power Fraud 9000 with quantum vote manipulation software. A machine so powerful that you could run a potato with a swastika and it could win.

Dominion Voting Systems

"Fraud is our pride; fraud is our business!"

• All the voting machines would need to be upgraded to the Dominion Power Fraud 9000 with quantum vote manipulation software. A machine so powerful that you could run a potato with a swastika and it could win.

Dominion Voting Systems

"Fraud is our pride; fraud is our business!"

Saw this on the new this morning. Pennsylvania is trying to conduct a voting audit. A Pennsylvania democratic is leading the charge to block the audit. The reason; if they find something wrong it will be costly to taxpayers as the state will be forced to make changes and possibly purchase new voting equipment!

Another joke, well not a joke. Just jokers but sad. The recent crime wave (that really isn't a crime wave) is due to the heat. By the way that's also the reason for the border surge that's another thing that really isn't happening but just in case is, then it's not the Biden administrations fault. Are you kidding me!

• PROOF?

Why do you post this?

You know you don't care, I know you don't care, everyone else knows you don't care.

You are a religiously devout democrat. The difference between you and the fanatics that slam airplanes into buildings is a lack of an airplane.

We've provided proof and you don't look at the evidence and you are still proudly on team pedo.

Down below I will post a video of someone demonstrating how to hack a voting machine.

In Venezuela people are literally eating out of garbage cans and cannibalism is happening in their prisons, yet Maduro keeps winning.

I know I've literally provided you with Biden BRAGGING OUT LOUD about having the most "inclusive voter fraud organization in history" and yet you still ask for proof?

You are trying to portray yourself as a skeptic when you are a religious fanatic and democrat is your religion. We all know this.

When you see my name in this thread keep walking, you are WAY the hell out of your league. I'm not BigDog. I check my sources and I'm not nearly as polite.

• On the surface:

USPS Whistleblower Reveals Tens Of Thousands Of Completed Ballots DISAPPEARED From His Truck – enVolve (en-volve.com)

NJ USPS Mail Carrier Pleads “Guilty" To Dumping Ballots Into Dumpsters From Nov 2020 Election (100percentfedup.com)

SUSPICIOUS: Biden Got 100% Of Votes In Wisconsin, Michigan During Late Night Vote Counting - National File

Many more if you look. Everyone should demand the most secure election process possible. So I ask why not demand a secure process? I recall watching the election coverage in Philadelphia. The people who were there to insure the process were forced to stand behind barriers (I believe 30 feet away)! Their was no way anyone could verify a true process at that distance, zero chance. It's tough provide proof if it is so diligently pursued to hide. The excuse was they were protecting the sanctity of the vote. B/S! what about the counter, he is eyeing the vote. My security is insuring my vote goes as intended.

No one would stand for the referees at the super bowl doing their job on the upper deck of the stadium. Why? It's common sense there is no way they can!

• Ain't America GREAT? Only a few years ago, there was this high power attorney named MICHAEL AVENATTI who hated trump so much, he said he was going to :Run for PRESIDENT" against Trump in 2020. Funny how times change. He didn't get his wish of living in the White House for 4 years, and he's just found out he'll be living rent free in another FEDERAL BUILDING - A place called PRISON for the next 30 months. I wonder if Stormy Daniels will go see him for some CONJUGAL Visits?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mich…nced-30/story?id=78738850

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• As I perused the news over my morning coffee it struck me. I thought these words would never come out of my mouth. Does anybody miss the good ole Obama days? He was a pain in my ass but at least he wasn’t a blithering idiot - I can’t even bring myself to watch Biden speak anymore - the Cliff notes from the media are much easier to understand - and more entertaining 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm sorry Bill, I have to disagree with you on this one. ANYONE would be better than this brain dead lying fool who tells the America people that he told Putin straight to his face, that there will be retaliation if this country gets cyber attacked by any Russian organization. THEN he gives Putin a list of the 11 companies that are to be left alone - AKA fuck over anyone else with my permission. The reason I disagree with you on Obama is that there still are issues of either his place of birth OR his college applications. He was either foreign born like his papers that got him his college loans and priority admissions, or he IS born in a foreign country and thus was not eligible to even run for the office of President. He can't have it both ways. He either STOLE the office of President in 2 elections, or he STOLE taxpayers money ear-marked to go to underprivileged foreigners. He took the place in in college that should have gone to someone else. Not to mention his proud wife who boldly said "for the first time in my life I'm proud to be an American" when her lying hubby was running for President. Don't get me started on this one. Jimmy Carter would have been a better choice for president than the bafoon we have now

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I'm sorry Bill, I have to disagree with you on this one. ANYONE would be better than this brain dead lying fool who tells the America people that he told Putin straight to his face, that there will be retaliation if this country gets cyber attacked by any Russian organization. THEN he gives Putin a list of the 11 companies that are to be left alone - AKA fuck over anyone else with my permission. The reason I disagree with you on Obama is that there still are issues of either his place of birth OR his college applications. He was either foreign born like his papers that got him his college loans and priority admissions, or he IS born in a foreign country and thus was not eligible to even run for the office of President. He can't have it both ways. He either STOLE the office of President in 2 elections, or he STOLE taxpayers money ear-marked to go to underprivileged foreigners. He took the place in in college that should have gone to someone else. Not to mention his proud wife who boldly said "for the first time in my life I'm proud to be an American" when her lying hubby was running for President. Don't get me started on this one. Jimmy Carter would have been a better choice for president than the bafoon we have now

Can’t disagree - the DNC has had a produced a constant stream of poor candidates for many years…

A39C3F87-D242-4570-BF89-3D8B8F8DE826.gif

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it