Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://www.foxnews.com/world/…-biden-save-afghan-allies

I know Trump was for pulling out of Afghanistan which I thought wasn’t a good idea. Now Biden, as always wrong on foreign policy, is continuing to pull out which the Taliban is taking over again at a rapid pace. Looks like trillions of dollars and lives lost/ripped apart forever will all be for naught. Orangeman - be really interested to hear your thoughts - you excel in this area !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It’s sad, very sad but those countries have such a weak hold on governing it’s people. Those in charge just line their pockets. We can only offer assistance ($$$$$$) as our hands are tide. And as I’ve been told, everyone is on the take over there so you do not have safety at any turn. Again, this is what I’ve been told by our returning Vets.

I know Trump was for pulling out of Afghanistan which I thought wasn’t a good idea. Now Biden, as always wrong on foreign policy, is continuing to pull out which the Taliban is taking over again at a rapid pace. Looks like trillions of dollars and lives lost/ripped apart forever will all be for naught. Orangeman - be really interested to hear your thoughts - you excel in this area !!

My opinion may surprise you.

Without starting the whole "we shouldn't have been there to begin with" conversation we should have had stationed ground troops out of there well over a decade ago and should have never put the money in to permanent infrastructure we did. There is nothing there we need and we wasted US lives trying to occupy a country that has not been taken since Gengis Khan went on a murder spree after his Grandson was killed in a dispute, supposedly leaving the country with less than 5K of the over 20K he went in with. Many very powerful groups have tried and failed since. Most of the modern Hazara in the central mountains that are so problematic are decedents of Khans men who stayed behind and took Tajik wives.These people have held that area since the 13th century. The terrain combined with a country made up of a multitude of separate tribes with no real centralized power or society you just chase your own tail and become mired in their disputes. It's definitely earned the name "Graveyard of Empires" honestly. We have the ability to manage the Taliban influence without permanent occupation but Uncle Joe is too weak to do it the way it needs done.

....... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I know the Russians tried to take on Afghanistan and gave it up - I know you are right - I guess I’m just sorry we didn’t do this 10+ years ago plus billions of dollars later. Not the first boondoggle we have been in and I’m sure not the last!!

I'm amazed at the media's positive reporting on the withdrawal. We need to get the interpreters and their families out of there. If nothing else fly them to South American and let them walk across the border. Still waiting on the woke crowd to comment on women's rights once we leave.

• I wouldn't worry as long as SLEEPY JOE is in the Waffle House. As Joe stated last week, he hit a 368 foot BLAST off the wall during the Congressional baseball game. Only issues are 1. The game was NOT held in the stadium he says it was in. 2. He missed the start of the game and wasn't there when this event "happened" and 3. The records show that when he did get in to play, he went 0 for 2 I'm sure if it ever came to a war with Russia, Biden will invent some other tall tale how he sneaked into the dark night and under heavy rocket fire, single-handedly captured PUTIN

https://www.nationalreview.com…idens-baseball-tall-tale/

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Depending on your political persuasion - everybody has thought there was a fool in the Whitehouse. Who would have thought we would have a bonafide bumbling old fool as the leader of the free world.. they say it’s the hardest job in the world - can’t be .. if he runs in 2024 this guy could be as good a President..

• At least the name of AOC won't get mentioned. Not now that the candidate she supported for mayor of New York couldn't even win his primary. Maybe Kameltoe would pick her as her VP running mate. Could you even imagine the shit show thia country would be in if those two were on top?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE