Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• What can I say about this. I ask that people read her comments and make the call. Is this a double standard? Is this accepted as OK or even correct? Will the Olympic committee go along with this? Will the "woke" community back this person? Is this good for the country?

Olympian Gwen Berry's problematic tweets unearthed amid anthem uproar | Fox News

IMO - we will send her to the Olympics - Patriotism is dying right before our very eyes. It is like a slow moving glacier - doesn’t appear to be a damn thing we can do about it…so sad!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• spoken like true progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, little commies....

next the students will be asked...

Do your parents own an American flag?
    do they display that flag outside?

Do your parents believe on God?

Do they own a Bible?
    do they go to church?
    do they own guns?
    are they conservatives?
    are they republicans?
    did they vote for Trump?

Since they have been brainwashed...they will innocently answer these questions not realizing the true meaning or know they have just condemned them for persecution. Re-education camps or death will be the options...

If you have kids and grandkids....reschooling them now on the history of this country and what FREEDOM really means should be your top priority. Don’t hesitate to add more God and the Bible into that schooling. Remember they are the future and you can see where this is going....

• The government has historically taken the side as to NOT display political or personal affiliation. There is a reason for this. Things are being rewritten at an amazing pace.

• the money the dems plan to spend on the new green deal will dictate climate policies.

Killing the fossil fuels should give you an indication.
    rejoining the Paris climate accord should be another.

These are all hidden taxes.

They are another means of control over the population.

China right now is building over 60 new coal fired power plants. Is there really climate change?
    wind and solar are not nearly ready to power the world. But they’ll take your money now.

Commiefornia is leading the country on this. The same ones that are giving you homeless camps, sanctuary cities and other BS.

• I need to reach out to you guys for some help.

I'm going to start a gofundme site to collect enough money to invest in a "BIDEN" approved company. If Sleepy Joe can pull it off, I'll be a BILLIONAIRE by the end of the decade and I will repay every donation made. Act fast as the reserved spots are filling up fast

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE