Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Trump had a big rally the other night in Ohio.....we now have a picture of the crowd....

He made more gaffs in that one appearance than Joe has in a life time. Couldn't remember John Glenn's name and said he landed on a plant, and MANY more. (Even if he Had said PLANET, the moon is NOT a planet.)

I think he is one of those Covid patients whose brain was addled.

• He made more gaffs in that one appearance than Joe has in a life time. Couldn't remember John Glenn's name and said he landed on a plant, and MANY more. (Even if he Had said PLANET, the moon is NOT a planet.)

Maybe should be a Constitutional Amendment ?? - Nobody over the age of 75 is eligible for the Presidency - the current one certainly makes a good case for that !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So Cosby was wrongly prosecuted.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/30/…urt-overturns-conviction/

Now he gets to file suit against the prosecutor and get cash for his malicious prosecution and unlawful confinement.

I think the guy is guilty and a scumbag but if the justice system allows prosecutorial malfeasance then the whole thing crumbles. At least he is too old to prey on any other women!!

• He made more gaffs in that one appearance than Joe has in a life time. Couldn't remember John Glenn's name and said he landed on a plant, and MANY more. (Even if he Had said PLANET, the moon is NOT a planet.)

the only planet John Glenn ever landed on was earth..... he never went to the moon or did anyone else...

I didn’t watch the show, but just remember Trump does talk in code sometimes.... to those in the know.

• Response from NJ Congressmen in regard to Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act. Leaves little doubt as to the constrictions the Democratic party is about to impose.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for contacting me in support of the Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports (RPM) Act. I appreciate hearing from you, and I welcome the opportunity to respond.

Our environment is a national treasure, and we must do what is necessary to preserve the beauty of our nation and our district, and to keep our air clean. At the same time, I respect and understand that motorsports are a uniquely American tradition that in some cases goes back generations. For decades, motorsports enthusiasts have modified, personalized, and customized their cars to race them on private roads and tracks.

If enacted in the 117th Congress, The Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act would amend the Clean Air Act to provide a more concrete exemption from certain anti-tampering provisions for motor vehicles that would not be used on public streets or highways, but rather are meant to be used solely for competition, or other purposes. This bill would not change the current policy on this issue. As of today, it is legal for people to modify their cars in a way that makes them out of compliance with the Clean Air Act, so long as those cars are used exclusively on tracks. However, some proponents of motorsports have worried that a new rule could be implemented by the EPA that would put this long-standing policy at risk. The RPM Act would codify this into law and ensure that it would take an act of Congress to enact new emissions standards on cars used for motorsports. In the last Congress, the bill had several Democratic and Republican co-sponsors. Please know that I will monitor this bill and others like it closely and will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind if Congress considers similar legislation.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to me to express your support for the Protection of Motorsports Act. I will continue to be an advocate for protecting the environment and preserving American traditions. I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind as Congress debates these issues.

Thank you again for contacting me. It is a privilege and an honor to serve the people of Burlington and Ocean Counties, and to act as your voice in Washington, D.C. I hope that you will continue to keep in touch on issues of concern. If I can ever be of assistance to you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact me.

To learn more about my work in Congress, please visit my website at www.kim.house.gov

Sincerely,

Andy Kim
    Member of Congress

• This current regime shows how much tax and spend - Green New Deal - open borders can damage the greatest country in the world in a mere few months. I’m well aware of many people’s problems with Trump’s style of leadership but can anybody really argue that the Biden administration has been good for America? I have liberal friends that are dumbfounded when I ask that question. Biden wants to take credit for the US going back to work via the jobs report. With the vaccine that Trump fast tracked even AOC would have the same results with folks returning to work - in spite of paying people to stay home. This country is getting ready to celebrate another birthday - how many more can we look forward to if this ship is not uprighted again??