Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• We can argue all these points back and forth until the cows come home. We will survive wall or no wall. The Dems may take back the Senate and Presidency and will try and push us even farther left than Obama did. One thing for sure - part of Trimp’s legacy will be he gave us a conservative Supreme Court. I don’t see Ginsberg makin it another 2 years where she will be replaced by another conservative. I look forward to sippin my bourbon watching the libtards getting crushed by the SCOTUS for the rest of my life. Watching the left go batshit crazy will just be a bonus.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• what ya think about your newly elected representatives

Dem Rep. Rashida Tlaib faces backlash for profanity-laced Trump impeachment vow

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…ced-trump-impeachment-vow

I do find it interesting that she is calling others (from both parties) hypocrites for their reactions ..... you would think as often as she touts it she would have more consideration for her beliefs and respect for the community she represents .... given her faith holds strong that cursing or using defamatory language toward another person or their family is haraam (forbidden) and makruh (detestable) .. and just hours after being sworn in using the Koran ....

ڇو ته الله قرآن ۾ فرمايو آهي:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ ۖ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

...nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• So, who still wants a wall?

Hence the second part of my post, LOL

When the wall monkey (as described in the video) pops his head over the wall, a 5.56 between the eyes will stop others from trying it.

That would be called "Castle Doctrine", allowed to use deadly force to stop a felony crime in progress with possible bodily harm, could have been a terrorist with a bomb.:00000014::00008172::00008356:

• Hence the second part of my post, LOL

When the wall monkey (as described in the video) pops his head over the wall, a 5.56 between the eyes will stop others from trying it.

That would be called "Castle Doctrine", allowed to use deadly force to stop a felony crime in progress with possible bodily harm, could have been a terrorist with a bomb.:00000014::00008172::00008356:

The result would be the same if you just got on and did that now.

You don't need a wall to do it.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• There is no rule against hypocrites calling hypocrites, "hypocrites". That is politics now days. Look at all the Bible thumpers making excuses for all the non-christian things Trump does and some even praising him for some of it. "I find it interesting" that you would call her out and not other hypocrites as well.

• There is no rule against hypocrites calling hypocrites, "hypocrites". That is politics now days. Look at all the Bible thumpers making excuses for all the non-christian things Trump does and some even praising him for some of it. "I find it interesting" that you would call her out and not other hypocrites as well.

As you point out, they are all hypocrites.

How do you know, when a politician is lying?

The lips are mooving.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• Wolf,you are asuing the man on the fence did something wrong, maybe he just fell.

True, I wrongfully did that. I took the fact that it is pitch black out, and the fence that impaled him has an even taller chain link fence around it as a hint that he was going somewhere he didn't belong.

I was wrong to assume based on a photo. At least in this case I was probably right.

• WOLF - “True, I wrongfully did that.” You finally admit your wrong —- GOTCHA!! I haven’t been wrong since 1976 - tried it once and didn’t like it . To expedite further conversations please follow thedirections

:00008359::00008359::00008359:

• WOLF - “True, I wrongfully did that.” You finally admit your wrong —- GOTCHA!! I haven’t been wrong since 1976 - tried it once and didn’t like it . To expedite further conversations please follow thedirections

:00008359::00008359::00008359:

Somebody enlightened me a couple weeks ago also and I admitted to being wrong. As I tell my wife, "I dont always have to be right, I just happen to be".;)

As a lawyer I understand that your never wrong, it's your percieved facts that are wrong.

• You guys remind me of a dog chasing it's own tail.

WOLF and I demonstrate pretty well that people can have polarized points of view but can banter without being disrespectful and are still friends after all the rhetoric subsides. If we can do it maybe others can read it and give it a try. Lord knows people need to relearn how to have political discourse again - it is certainly a forgotten art it seems.