Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I know you guys will defend him on this one and the Press Secretary will swear it was a joke, but this crap has to end.

BTW: Not all people on the government teet are Democrats, heck, there is a Damn good chance the majority is Republican and voted for Trump. Are there more low rent apartments or trailers in trailer parks in the country?

Please check your sources ...

Here is a searchable site that archives all genuine Tweets from the Presidents Twitter account :

Trump Twitter Archive

It's not real ....... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I got you. I knew it was fake(Colbert did it). Now if you could use that same helpful nudge when others post false things rather than "liking" them, that would be great. :00008356:

• Don’t know if you have seen this one but an off duty - in uniform officer in Dallas went home and apparently went into an apartment thinking it was her own and shot and killed the man living there. Is it just me or does this seem really bizarre?? I know they haven’t released much on this incident yet but my first question is “is Dallas so safe that no one locks their doors ??” For this to have happened both the officer and the victim had to have had unlocked doors or the apartment complex had doors keyed alike which would make them culpable. They are already trying to make this a race thing but I don’t see how. I gotta hear more about this horrific situation. I don’t care if you are white, black, brown, or blue gettin shot in your own home by an officer for doing nothing is incomprehensible unless there is a crap load more to this story.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Don’t know if you have seen this one but an off duty - in uniform officer in Dallas went home and apparently went into an apartment thinking it was her own and shot and killed the man living there. Is it just me or does this seem really bizarre?? I know they haven’t released much on this incident yet but my first question is “is Dallas so safe that no one locks their doors ??” For this to have happened both the officer and the victim had to have had unlocked doors or the apartment complex had doors keyed alike which would make them culpable. They are already trying to make this a race thing but I don’t see how. I gotta hear more about this horrific situation. I don’t care if you are white, black, brown, or blue gettin shot in your own home by an officer for doing nothing is incomprehensible unless there is a crap load more to this story.

Just saw the story this morning. Unless there's a lot more to the story she better plead guilty to manslaughter while it's still in the table.

Yea - I read about this and it does seem odd. been trying to work out in my head WTF happened, how did it get to the point she felt the need to pull the gun?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

As I understand it the claim is she thought she entered her apartment and he was an intruder ......

Lots of weirdness in the reporting .... shy-squared

I think she probably stopped on her way home and had a few. I have lived in a few apartments and I never even came close to walking up to the wrong door. Had she just moved in or something? Hell back in the day there were a few times I was so drunk I could hardly stand and I still knew which door was mine.

• I think she probably stopped on her way home and had a few. I have lived in a few apartments and I never even came close to walking up to the wrong door. Had she just moved in or something?

They drew blood at the scene but have not released the results, however she has been released on bond, I would hope the judge knew the blood test results when he released her ....

She was involved in another shooting in '17 where she was called as backup and tasered a combative suspect, it didn't stop him, he took the taser from her and threw her to the ground (she is only 5'-3" and 130#) at which time she shot him in the abdomen. He survived. So expect this to be brought up for her going straight to her gun.

Trying to verify but I believe it was an entry controlled building with multiple floors and doors along common hallways ... timeline seems to be, walk up to (what you think is) your door, expect it to be locked, its not, pull weapon, open door, someone is there, two shots to the chest..... not a justification, IMO there is no excuse good enough, just trying to set the scene ....

..... nerd-squared

• I have actually went to the wrong house on the wrong street while drunk. Grant you, I fell and smacked my head on the concrete at least twice(that I remember) before going to that house(which I don't remember). The lady took me to her neighbors rather than call the cops because she wouldn't want somebody to call the cops on her son who was ruffly the same age. I was only told about my night on the way home from work. My parents who never took me to or from work found it in their hearts to pick me up that day. I was grounded for months.

What I'm saying is, it happens. :S:D

• What I'm saying is, it happens.

Was working in a closed community with cookie cutter houses when I saw a car pull up in a driveway and sit there running a while, after a minute or so the lady driving rolled down her window and stuck her hand out with a garage door opener, she then exited the car and stood in front of the garage door smacking the garage door opener visibly distressed.... all the time a garage door two houses down was going up and down then up and down .... confused-squared

• She was released on $300K bond which is high for a 1st offense - manslaughter charge. It could be one of 2 things - the prosecution knows something very incriminating they have not released OR authorities are trying to prevent the public from seeing a police officer getting preferential treatment. If it turns out she was intoxicated she will be dealt with as she should and Dallas PD get ready for a HUGE lawsuit.

• I was trying to figure out if the Dallas PD could get sued.
    She was off duty, not under Dallas PD direction or control, at her personal residential area, just on the wrong floor.
    BUT, she was probably carrying a department issued and owned gun.
    To me the Dallas PD had nothing to do with it, as most employers are not responsible for their employees actions when they are off duty.
    But also they did issue her the gun and the authority to carry it while off duty.
    To me this is a very questionable area of responsibility for the PD, but if i was on the jury, i would not hold the Dallas PD responsible or liable.
    It is on her and her decision 100% in my opinion.
    As a CCL holder myself, i think she was not under immediate threat of harm or death from an unarmed man, so she should never had pulled her gun, much less fired it.
    If it was anyone other than a police officer, they would have been immediately arrested and charged with a crime where since she was an officer, they let her go.
    As far as her previous shooting she was involved with, in my opinion that shooting was completely justified. No question there.
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

• I don’t disagree with anything you said BUT I read she was in uniform - if it turns out she was drinking in uniform it will be worse but in today’s environment this case is tailor made for a huge lawsuit either way.

• I don’t disagree with anything you said BUT I read she was in uniform - if it turns out she was drinking in uniform it will be worse but in today’s environment this case is tailor made for a huge lawsuit either way.

No doubt there will be a huge lawsuit and you can bet they will name everyone, the officer, the police heck probably even the city - they will throw it every direction they can think of just to see if it sticks.

Now, if she was off duty as they say I dont know if being in uniform makes much difference - just because a person wears their uniform going to and from their job I dont see how their employer should be held responsible for what they do before or after they leave the job. Having said that you never know what a jury might think - which is exactly why the lawsuit will be filed against everyone they can possibly think of