Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• the end of what? Because a religious group is fighting for abortion rights?

It sounds like a bit more than just that....

The Satanic Temple's religious abortion ritual exempts TST members from enduring medically unnecessary and unscientific regulations when seeking to terminate their pregnancy. The ritual involves the recitation of two of our Tenets and a personal affirmation that is ceremoniously intertwined with the abortion. Because prerequisite procedures such as waiting periods, mandatory viewing of sonograms, and compulsory counseling contravene Satanists’ religious convictions, those who perform the religious abortion ritual are exempt from these requirements and can receive first-trimester abortions on demand in states that have enacted the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• For sure these are good things but instead of using sound judgement and practical purchasing using a balance of fiscal responsibility to the taxpayer. What people don't realize, these practices will/are entered into the code of federal regulations and the federal acquisition regulation. Meaning it will be used across the board for government purchases.

Regardless of who is in office, be it republican, democrat or independent the guidance is in place and set/will be followed. Thats why things don't change. As a note President Trump did put in a real effort to work fiscal responsibility using flexibility with a emphasis on ESG type purchasing along with responsibility to taxpayers.

If ESG purchasing increases costs 5% into the proposed 2023 budget of 5.7 trillion it will cost taxpayers 285 billion this year alone. It will then be on going for the future unless removed from regulation.

I hope whoever gets put in place republican, democrat or independent follows.

• Are we becoming a third world country... A 2 hour gun battle in a busy neighborhood, hundreds of rounds fired... Three innocent people, a detective, (and two "bad guys" killed)

https://www.northjersey.com/st…r-jersey-city/4386033002/

Did someones DeLorean blow it's flux capacitor ...............

"Editor's note: This article published in 2019"

I don't understand the re-post. It says the article was "updated" but I don't see any noted updates? It's not even the anniversary of the crime...confused-squared

Sounds like a typical 70's or 80's weekend in Camden

Philly residents used to say their city didn't have slums, they had Camden.

Sadly they definitely can't claim that anymore.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Some of the ridiculous nonsense they have been dumping out to cover up what's really happening. I mean, this shit cannot be more OBVIOUS by now . One article even suggests living "under a flight path" increases heart attacks by 70%!🤣😂. This is a mockery, a cover up and its disgusting and truly sad that so many people still refuse to see they are lying to us all.

• Old Joe is at it again..... I wonder if this is in reference to...Levine?

"More than half the women of my cabinet, more than half the people of my cabinet, more than half the women in my administration are women," Biden said.

• Some of the ridiculous nonsense they have been dumping out to cover up what's really happening. I mean, this shit cannot be more OBVIOUS by now . One article even suggests living "under a flight path" increases heart attacks by 70%!🤣😂. This is a mockery, a cover up and its disgusting and truly sad that so many people still refuse to see they are lying to us all.

It looks like basically they are saying... If you are alive your risk of heart attack is greater than if you are not... :).

I am not denying that there may be some correlation between covid and heart attacks, but I just went back to data from 1975 to 2015 and heart attacks and heart disease were the leading cause of death in all those years (followed by Cancer).... even if you didn't live under a flight path... (I am guessing that article about the flight path is is from a tabloid, I think at one point the Daily Mail said aliens walk among us........ their reporting is sketchy to say the least....) If it sells print it...

• During 9-11 the President had to decide if shooting down a hijacked jet would be necessary. The current one is unwilling to shoot down an unmanned spy balloon. If we didn't know it was coming while it was over water we have a bigger problem.

• Well, we can wait and see if there is a new virus spread by the balloon and wait for our government to deny that it has anything to do with the China. Maybe this time it affects something other than humans.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS: