Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It's amazing to me that you have to learn so much about history and our political system to take the test. But everyday our woke, triggered, dog whistled, whatever you call it society tries to rewrite not perfect at times but rewrite our history and paint it as racist and oppressive. The thing about history it's just that history. We need to learn from our past and move forward together.

• It's amazing to me that you have to learn so much about history and our political system to take the test. But everyday our woke, triggered, dog whistled, whatever you call it society tries to rewrite not perfect at times but rewrite our history and paint it as racist and oppressive. The thing about history it's just that history. We need to learn from our past and move forward together.

what's really sad is that these people want to rewrite history and hide from the truth. Doing this might make a person feel better, but it also opens the door to repeating the same mistakes over again

Also it seems today many people want to judge the people and things done in the past by the standards of today - - this is just not a fair or reasonable thing to do - seriously how can condemn the actions of someone and label them as being a bad person when at the time they took those actions they were considered totally acceptable?

These people did not have the benefit of the information we have today and as such I think it is unfair to look back and judge them as if they should have known better - - - they didn't! and not only that, based on the information available to them at the time they couldn't

Unfortunately we seem to live in a world where everyone thinks it is their job to judge the actions and words of others when we should be looking in the mirror and trying to correct our own flaws.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just for shits & grins I just looked up the toughest questions on the citizenship test. Out of the named so called 10 “toughest questions” I figured I would ace them. I missed one — DAMMIT — without google how many would miss this?? I think I might have know it at one time 😩…..

Name one person that wrote the Federalist Papers ???
    ……..Answers below ……

Answer—Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Jay

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Now imagine taking this same test, but you are taking it in a country you just moved to in your late 70's and the questions all pertain to that country and are written in a language that at best you only know on a rudimentary conversational level.

When my mother in law did this she was already a legal resident, she lived with us and really didn't need to do this - - - no, she wanted to do it, because she wanted to be an American

When you are born here, on the inside, and you just ARE an American I don't think there is any way to see how big of a thing that is. On the other hand when you are born on the outside looking in - Its a Big deal

• Now imagine taking this same test, but you are taking it in a country you just moved to in your late 70's and the questions all pertain to that country and are written in a language that at best you only know on a rudimentary conversational level.

When my mother in law did this she was already a legal resident, she lived with us and really didn't need to do this - - - no, she wanted to do it, because she wanted to be an American

When you are born here, on the inside, and you just ARE an American I don't think there is any way to see how big of a thing that is. On the other hand when you are born on the outside looking in - Its a Big deal

I have always told people to pick a country anywhere and go spend a year there. You WILL be glad to get back to the good old USA.

• I have always told people to pick a country anywhere and go spend a year there. You WILL be glad to get back to the good old USA.

Having spent some time out in the provinces of the Philippines where my wife grew up - - I got to say I really liked it there. very kick back and the greatest and kindest people you will ever meet - - almost like going back in time to the 50's - - not sure I would want to live there full time, but I am pretty sure I could split time between here and there, and the way this country is going the split is moving more in their favor every day

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/wau…nized-demonized-interview

OH BOO FUCKIN HOO !!! This criminal piece of human scum that should have never been on the streets has his wittle feelings hurt. This guy should have earned himself a spot in the express lane to the needle. Probably won’t be long before the libtards come out in his defense for inhumane treatment. Tell that to all the dead and injured and see what they think !!

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/wau…nized-demonized-interview

OH BOO FUCKIN HOO !!! This criminal piece of human scum that should have never been on the streets has his wittle feelings hurt. This guy should have earned himself a spot in the express lane to the needle. Probably won’t be long before the libtards come out in his defense for inhumane treatment. Tell that to all the dead and injured and see what they think !!

He does not need the needle for at least 6 months after having both legs and arms broke with no pain management. He needs to suffer until he will ask for the needle. That is the way I feel no excuses. :evil: :cursing:

• He does not need the needle for at least 6 months after having both legs and arms broke with no pain management. He needs to suffer until he will ask for the needle. That is the way I feel no excuses. :evil: :cursing:

Agree - only thing better in a smoking gun situation like this have trial within 30 days and as soon as convicted hang him at the courthouse steps and send a message - you commit a crime like this you don’t get to live 20 years at taxpayer expense before you are executed. With this guys wrap sheet can you just imagine what he has done to innocent people he DIDN’T get caught for ???

• There're many theories floating around. All of which may be partially true. From what I'm hearing so far with the new strain is that the symptoms are for the most part something like cough, sniffles, and some aches. My unprofessional theory is that the virus is evolving into a milder less lethal form. It's too early to tell but it may possibly be a good thing, all things considered with the past variants.

• I’ve had both shots and a booster. I admit Covid had me afraid that is why. From what I have seen and read so far why are we going into a panic for Omnicron when it is not any worse that your average run of the mill flu ?? Could the Democrats have a nefarious reason in mind for the 2022 elections??? NAHHHHH :00008172:

• I’ve had both shots and a booster. I admit Covid had me afraid that is why. From what I have seen and read so far why are we going into a panic for Omnicron when it is not any worse that your average run of the mill flu ?? Could the Democrats have a nefarious reason in mind for the 2022 elections??? NAHHHHH :00008172:

I work in a small office with 5 of us working there. one of us if over 75, 3 of us are in our mid 60's and the one is mid 50's - - - all of us got vaccinated pretty much as soon as we could except for the gal in her mid 50's. She has been a hard core outspoken anti vaccine person . Ever since the 2020 election I have at one time or another heard her repeat every single conspiracy as to why we shouldn't get the shot, why we shouldn't wear masks it has been constant and we have all been told how we have been duped by our government.

Well last Tuesday, before Thanksgiving she left work early around 9 complaining of a headache. Called in the next day said she still didn't feel great, but had taken a home test and she didn't have covid - next day was thanksgiving and we were closed Friday so no one talked to each other until Monday. I don't work Mondays so I didn't hear anything until Last Tuesday and when I came into work I was told that it turned out it was covid and that she wasn't doing well. Then yesterday day we got a call from her husband to tell us her blood oxygen had dropped into the 70's and that she had been rushed to the hospital - At this point we tried texting her husband and asked if she was doing any better and all we got was a one word reply "NO"

So anyway is the Vaccine good or bad? - - is it all BS and a Fauci power play? - - - I dont know the answer to this, But what I do know is that out of an office of 5 elderly people and one younger person the only one to get covid and who is in very bad shape is the younger healthier person who thought the vaccine was a politically motivated hoax and didn't get the shot

I wonder how she feels about her decision now?? - - - - - - I pray at some point I get to ask, but right now that's looking like it might not happen ;(;(

• Wife and I got vaxed as soon as we were eligible. Also got boosters. The latest mutation is what I was referring too. I don't know anyone panicking. So who are these panicking people? I don't have any sympathy for the unvaxed unless they can't get it due to medical reasons. Again, the news outlets are creating this fake panicking scenario in my opinion.

• Wife and I got vaxed as soon as we were eligible. Also got boosters. The latest mutation is what I was referring too. I don't know anyone panicking. So who are these panicking people? I don't have any sympathy for the unvaxed unless they can't get it due to medical reasons. Again, the news outlets are creating this fake panicking scenario in my opinion.

I have been saying for a long time now - - don't listen to the media on this and dont listen to the politicians - - - seriously when it comes to medical advice of any kind your doctor should be the only source you trust - they know you personally, they know your history

almost forgot - also dont try to self diagnose by searching the internet - - Russian roulette would less likely to kill you

• I'm approaching 59. Hard to believe but NJ says I'm not eligible for the booster even after all the blow hard stuff Murphy and Biden are pushing. I will get the booster as soon as it is available for my group. Unbelievable, you must get it, people aren't doing their part. Today Biden stated the US has enough vaccines and boosters and at the same time stated the US must lead the way to supply other countries.

I'm confused?

“We know there is confusion regarding whether you are eligible for a booster,” the commissioner said. So, she clarified who is eligible during Gov. Phil Murphy’s weekly COVID briefing.

Perischilli said “get a booster” if:

- If you are 65 years of age or older.

- If you are 18 years of age or older and

o Live or work in a high-risk setting, like a school, health care, transit, homeless shelters, correctional facilities, restaurants, supermarkets, and other “front-facing” occupations.

o Live in a congregate setting or long-term care setting.

o Have an underlying health condition such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, or an immune disorder