Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I have decided that my beliefs and values must be truly out of touch with this country’s direction. Please correct me if I am wrong…. the most populous city in the country - NYC - over run with crime and getting worse every day elects a BLACK mayor running on making the city safe again and supporting the police. He wins, not even in office yet, says he is going to reinstate plain clothed officers to try and combat crime - something proven to work and the co founder of BLM gets on camera and more are less threatens riots in the streets. IMO we have passed the point where racial justice exceeds the need for public safety. Should AMERICANS (black, white, brown, yellow) being assaulted, robbed, murdered and raped be tolerated as opposed to getting tough on CRIMINALS. A criminal doesn’t care about race or social justice. All he is concerned about us his or her’s next victim. In NYC (much as I despise it) those folks deserve the right to have the government protect them since that same government won’t allow them to arm themselves for self protection. Once again the villain IMO - the media. Why are they giving a nationwide platform to assholes like the BLM cofounder arguably inciting violence in plain sight with no repercussions?? I’ll tell ya - it stirs people up on both sides increasing their ratings. Sadly at this point I’m not sure which one is going to completely wreck this country first — the media or the government!! At this point it looks like a race to the finish line for both ..

Welcome to the fucked up world of Brandon

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I have decided that my beliefs and values must be truly out of touch with this country’s direction. Please correct me if I am wrong…. the most populous city in the country - NYC - over run with crime and getting worse every day elects a BLACK mayor running on making the city safe again and supporting the police. He wins, not even in office yet, says he is going to reinstate plain clothed officers to try and combat crime - something proven to work and the co founder of BLM gets on camera and more are less threatens riots in the streets. IMO we have passed the point where racial justice exceeds the need for public safety. Should AMERICANS (black, white, brown, yellow) being assaulted, robbed, murdered and raped be tolerated as opposed to getting tough on CRIMINALS. A criminal doesn’t care about race or social justice. All he is concerned about us his or her’s next victim. In NYC (much as I despise it) those folks deserve the right to have the government protect them since that same government won’t allow them to arm themselves for self protection. Once again the villain IMO - the media. Why are they giving a nationwide platform to assholes like the BLM cofounder arguably inciting violence in plain sight with no repercussions?? I’ll tell ya - it stirs people up on both sides increasing their ratings. Sadly at this point I’m not sure which one is going to completely wreck this country first — the media or the government!! At this point it looks like a race to the finish line for both ..

• I think we should start a "defund" movement of our own

The crazy left has their "defund" the police movement and I think it needs a conservative counterpart - - something that people who actually have the ability to think critically can call their own, something that actually would improve the average persons everyday life

I was thinking "Defund Congress" might be a good idea

What do you think - could you support such a movement?

Yea - we could defund the current Congress and replace them with a part time all volunteer organization who's membership is required to live under any rule or law they pass and who are limited to 2 non consecutive 2 year terms of volunteering

- - - - - -Heck we could even change the DC in Washington DC to stand for Defund Congress - - - there has got to be a good slogan in there somewhere 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That might work... I was thinking of just paying them minimum wage like they think people can live on.... and only pay them for the hours they actually work for the people.. not to get re-elected...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• That might work... I was thinking of just paying them minimum wage like they think people can live on.... and only pay them for the hours they actually work for the people.. not to get re-elected...

not enough in my opinion - the whole re elected thing is a complete waste of our time - that's why it must be a part time and and second volunteer term can not be consecutive - - let them leave after one term and spend their own time and money trying to get support for a second - and in the meantime someone else will be filling their spot

• The only issue is, they determine the laws. We don't have a chance. Only way is to vote them out. But you know that's impossible.

And therein lies the problem - - - The founding Fathers gave us a Government that derived it power from the people - and we, the people, allowed that government to change the rules so that now they have become the ones who control the power and toss the crumbs to us.

Our Government has literally become exactly what they fought a revolution to get away from - - - - unfortunately the only way to get back to where it was intended to be might well be another revolution - - - - - not sure the youth (under 40) of today have the stomach for that, too many of them like the false security they think that have by letting the government run their lives.

Yep our Government has been very successful at taking the power that should belong to the people by slowly but surely making a huge percentage of the population dependent on the government's handouts

Its actually pure genius if you think about it, take the power away from the people who have it by using their own money to buy the dependance / loyalty of the unproductive masses - - - - - and we let them do it =O

• Australia and the great barrier reef used to be on my bucket list. Now I’ve kicked that one to the curb. Why would anyone wanna visit tyranny and authoritarianism - perhaps putting the unvaccinated in work camps is not too far off.

It’s like what you see on TV when a mass murderer is exposed. Most of the neighbors go “oh he was such a nice boy, I never thought he would be this way”.

Perhaps we should put a mark on your right hand or on your forehead showing that you have been vaccinated. Does that ring a bell with anybody?

This whole world better wake up fast!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Australia and the great barrier reef used to be on my bucket list. Now I’ve kicked that one to the curb. Why would anyone wanna visit tyranny and authoritarianism - perhaps putting the unvaccinated in work camps is not too far off.

It’s like what you see on TV when a mass murderer is exposed. Most of the neighbors go “oh he was such a nice boy, I never thought he would be this way”.

Perhaps we should put a mark on your right hand or on your forehead showing that you have been vaccinated. Does that ring a bell with anybody?

This whole world better wake up fast!

SoCal - Hey friend, you need to slow down in your reading, I almost made the same mistake - re read your picture, it says "Austrian" not "Australian" - - - two very different places

• SoCal - Hey friend, you need to slow down in your reading, I almost made the same mistake - re read your picture, it says "Austrian" not "Australian" - - - two very different places

=O

Wow - you are correct however I believe our down under friends are in the same boat...

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• We all know once the people become disarmed, there is nothing they can do anymore. History never lies.