Gifts from SS friends

• yeah I got one of Bu11sh1t gifts too. I was a bit sceptical but since everyone else is so happy with there gift and I assume they got the same as me might give it a try.

Rene’ , you are an awesome driver and a great beer drinker! 😅 Bu11sh1t is always thinking about giving something that has real meaning .... if you get my drift! 😂😂😂😂

• Ross what can I say my friend... :thumbsup: Gonna get this puppy framed!

I remember you standing over my shoulder when I was putting "Triple Nickel" decal on my trailer ^^ ... thanks brother!

• Thank you so much Goats_Hogs. I received this days ago but wanted to wait and say thank you when it counted because make no mistake about it, I know what forum I'm on and there must be a picture.:thumbsup:

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• During the Bristol Mayhem event, I finally had the honor of meeting some OG greats!! One of them was none other than our very own Painter!!

We had some really nice discussions and broke bread together!!

Well, I get home yesterday and look at what was waiting for me in the mailbox:

To say that I am both humbled and honored at the same time is an understatement. This means so much to me, and I can't wait to get it installed. I'll post pics once I do that. The picture doesn't do the artwork and metal flake justice. As the light changes, the metal flake changes as well, and it looks like Underdog is blasting out of the starlit sky to kick some ass!!!

I LOVE IT!!

Thanks so much Painter!! I will be paying forward in the days to come.:thumbsup:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Ok, I'm way behind on this! I got off vacation after Labor Day week, and basically SHTF! Busy at work, home, then health issues in my family (not wife or I). I should have posted, but I've not been able to even look at the many new threads in the past 3 months. I just have checked in, did any message or wall stuff, and responded to things on threads I've been active in. Enough on excuses, on to the task at hand!

I don't have pics of all the things. I thank you for the poster sized picture you gave me over Labor Day Ross ! It's like the one ThomSS other than it's a picture of my wife and I with our (then) Slingshot in a curve. Sorry, but I don't have the pic or the poster with me at the moment (I know, pics or it didn't happen, but it DID happen!). I got a rock also from DER and his lovely wife Bonnie, thank you for that! Harvey Bu11sh1t I thank you for many things, the Smirnoff's, the Root beer, the windshield stuff.... and many other things.... but mostly for our friendship! That goes for many on here, but sometimes I just want to point that out!

Then today, I got a key fob with a note from my brother Rob the Slob ! I thank you so much for that! If the pic isn't big enough, it says 0-100 Real Fast! He welcomed me to the boosted club.... and I'm thankful for it! ( bjk81

100537-555-rock-jpg

• got this beautiful Cyclone style E-Brake spring cover last week as a great gift from roadog1aj I posted it in the mods thread, but it also belongs here - - Thank you Adam I love it :thumbsup:

i-tcCrZ8f-X2.jpg

As a side note - taking pictures of mods gets me cleaning areas I never really looked at before =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• received a great gift today from wokka - - my very own Nut Cover. When it arrived it was a lovely shade of green, but that has been corrected - now I just need to decide if I want to leave it natural with just a clear coat or if I should try to find a rattle can that will match my Pearl Red

either way Thank You Charles I really like it :00008674:

i-CfKnjMZ-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• received a great gift today from wokka - - my very own Nut Cover. When it arrived it was a lovely shade of green, but that has been corrected - now I just need to decide if I want to leave it natural with just a clear coat or if I should try to find a rattle can that will match my Pearl Red

either way Thank You Charles I really like it :00008674:

i-CfKnjMZ-X2.jpg

Rustoleum apple red is really close

• I am so embarrassed about not posting this sooner but I literally just put them on this week. I want to express a sincere thank you to Greyghost and Sassyslinger2. They gave me these at Maggie Valley and sadly enough, it took me until today to put them on. Thank you guys so much. They look great. they fit like a glove.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!