Gifts from SS friends

• I pictured you as a winey drinker not a beer guy!

Let me know how they work - hope they do not leak

You are and always have been a good friend with a huge and giving heart - you deserve a treat

Thanks again. I hope they leak how else can I drink out of them.:thumbsup:^^:)

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• What I love most about this place are the people.

Just got back from a grueling 30+ hour trip home and I find a box on the table from my dear friends Deter and Barbie

There is no wonder why Colette and I put so much effort into our event, because we are surrounded by family!

Thank You Deter and Barbie for such thoughtful gifts

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• mytoy

I know Jdin has been butchering kaninchen, and has not forgotten your request to keep the head on so that you can confirm it is not cat meat. The three of us should get together sometime as couples for some good food. I can help with beverages... Un-taxed red water back in inventory in raging abundance...

Enjoy the book. Gave the English language version to my brother, who likes it so much, he won't let me borrow it. Found the German language version, and thought, huh, let's do something nice for my friend toy dude.

Hugs and kisses to your Barbie. See you again, again, sooner or later!

• OK, not even sure how to start this. Painter has been more than kind to me and in many ways! This left me speechless, I've never seen such generosity! While over for the Indy wrench day, he noticed I still have the stock sway bar. We chatted a bit, he asked a few questions, then this showed up 2 days ago! Overwhelmed doesn't begin to describe what I felt when it showed up! Thank you Jim, a thousand times and again!

• OK, not even sure how to start this. Painter has been more than kind to me and in many ways! This left me speechless, I've never seen such generosity! While over for the Indy wrench day, he noticed I still have the stock sway bar. We chatted a bit, he asked a few questions, then this showed up 2 days ago! Overwhelmed doesn't begin to describe what I felt when it showed up! Thank you Jim, a thousand times and again!

Saint Painter

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well this was a complete surprise! I received from Slingshot Garage / Mark Brackley, a laminated copy of the newspaper article in the Sundre Round Up newspaper featuring the 2018 Sundre Slingfest. Our own KayTwo was interviewed about his Epic Road Trip from South Carolina, meeting up with Ross in Wisconsin, exharleyrider in Minnesota and myself in Montana for a tour of Glacier National Park and the final leg of the trip out to Sundre, Alberta, Canada. I returned with BryanL of Oregon City, OR. A close examination of the main picture revealed that my lovely bride and I are in it. At least our posteriors are, on each side of the Big Man that is Bu11sh1t / Harvey in the white shirt towards the left . This was our first of what I hope to be many Slingshot rallies. Everyone at this event was chill (OK, almost everyone - you know who you are) and it was well-planned and decidedly non-commercial in it's feel. If you can work this into your schedule, it is a great time with great people and scenery!

Thanks Bro, you're awesome!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().

• Well this was a complete surprise! I received from Slingshot Garage / Mark Brackley, a laminated copy of the newspaper article in the Sundre Round Up newspaper featuring the 2018 Sundre Slingfest. Our own KayTwo was interviewed about his Epic Road Trip from South Carolina, meeting up with Ross in Wisconsin, exharleyrider in Michigan and myself in Montana for a tour of Glacier National Park and the final leg of the trip out to Sundre, Alberta, Canada. I returned with BryanL of Oregon City, OR. A close examination of the main picture revealed that my lovely bride and I are in it. At least our posteriors are, on each side of the Big Man that is Bu11sh1t / Harvey in the white shirt towards the left . This was our first of what I hope to be many Slingshot rallies. Everyone at this event was chill (OK, almost everyone - you know who you are) and it was well-planned and decidedly non-commercial in it's feel. If you can work this into your schedule, it is a great time with great people and scenery!

Thanks Bro, you're awesome!

Your very welcome. I had a few made up and finally got around to sending them out. A little memento of your trip and yes that's you in the pic.

Glad you like it.

Heres a link to the article if anyone wants to read it.

https://www.sundreroundup.ca/a…enture-to-sundre-20180807

• Good Tuesday morning.

I would like to thank ericastar76 and sideslinger , Erica and Stacy, thank you for giving me a vape to help give me with the nicotine that I am craving. Now mind you it is not an average vape ......no they got mine with all the mods for it just like their sling. Thank everyone at the fairgrounds that pitched in their money to make it happen. Y'all's generosity never surprises me.

I would also like to also thank everyone that came by the cabin for dinner and great fellowship. The food and company was great. Even rabtech and allison fur baby Lewis gave me kisses. <3

A special thank you to av8ingtom for driving all the way to Ashville to get me not one but two 5 Guys double cheeseburgers for dinner. V-SHOT thank you for all the cooking you did trying to find something that tasted good to me ( it wasn't your cooking, just my screwed up taste buds.)

Thanks to everyone that have sent me cards they really mean a lot to me. Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers. WOW I'm cutting onions here.;(

I have round two of chemo and immunotherapy. So I will be laying low for a few days. I will update y'all later.

Love my Sling family!!!!!

Rob

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~