Gifts from SS friends

• Sorry, half gift to my new forum family friends and half shameless plug.

It just amazes me the amount of comradery and friendships I see developed on behalf of Slingshot owners and more particularly this forum.
    I was so looking forward to telling Mitch that I was going to take him up on his open invite to all forum members, to join him and his lovely wife for their April 7 Uncorked event , but alas its just not going to happen for me this spring, too busy with new comitments. So I've decided to spend part of the money I would have spent anyway reaching out to my new forum friends there that I have not yet had a chance to meet in person.

After all it is a wine event isn't it ? and I,ll bet you most of you don't already now we have our own little Napa Valley right up here in Ontario Canada. “Ontario is the world's least-known great wine zone.” ... With a similar latitude to Burgundy, France, Ontario's warm summer days and cool nights, coupled with the unique sandy, rocky soil, are perfect conditions for growing grapes between the Niagara Escarpment and the south shores of Lake Ontario, known as the Niagara Peninsula. There are literally dozens of world class wineries here and one of the most popular is Cave Spring.ca While mainly known for their REISLINGS they have a nice little collection of four 90+ wines they make available.

So, on the shameless plug side I've decided to promote my new aftermarket mods and accessories website http://www.slingshotmods.online by sending down one of these collections to Mitch in hopes that he will toss the name of all forum members present in a hat and draw one out as a door prize for those who've attended this event.

On the Gift From SS friends side I've intervened and announced it here ahead of time so that y'all present can assure that the second collection stays with Mitch and his Wife for all they do hosting these wonderful events each year !

Wishing I was there,

• Kevin, a little known fact about me is that I too have a small winery of my own. Currently we have added a hybrid grape to our supply. We're always looking to fill a need and since we already had a pinot grigot, pinot blanc and a pinot noir, we developed a wine especially for old men. This new grape acts as an anti-diuretic. It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night. We call this wine the "pee no more"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Kevin

That is an amazing and gracious gift. I am speechless.
    I hope you will shamelessly add any promotional literature you have so we can pass it out at the welcome dinner.
    This along with a special gift from@'mytoy' will be the prizes in our raffle at dinner.

I am sure the rest will help things run smoothly while wrenching!

This place / This Family is OUTSTANDING!

Thank you

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• What is it, you guys @Goats_Hogs and @EjFord y’all are what 150 miles from each other. Why don’t you both just drive half way , have some lunch and exchange the quarters, talk about us southern boys and at same times you get to ride. There problem solved, I like it, what say you two. JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• What is it, you guys @Goats_Hogs and @EjFord y’all are what 150 miles from each other. Why don’t you both just drive half way , have some lunch and exchange the quarters, talk about us southern boys and at same times you get to ride. There problem solved, I like it, what say you two. JUST SAYIN

Jim, We have had several get together functions in the great State of Indiana half way between Indy and the North end of the State. 30 or so Slings twice last summer (day event). A couple in 2016 and 2015.... Every time we have put the word out for a meet up we've had 10+ Slingshots show.

• @EjFordyeah I know just stirring the pot. It was 97 todY here and I was cooling off so had to say something. You did say you going to Kerrville right. If so I can lead and show you what @Bill Martin was screaming like a girl over, little ole snake! You guys get together a lot more than us in Deep South Texas

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @EjFordyeah I know just stirring the pot. It was 97 todY here and I was cooling off so had to say something. You did say you going to Kerrville right. If so I can lead and show you what @Bill Martin was screaming like a girl over, little ole snake! You guys get together a lot more than us in Deep South Texas

Jim at this point I am thinking about it. Putting in a new kitchen for the wife this week --- my crew will start tearing things out about 7:00am tomorrow... And the way everyone want to start a week...I have a 9:00am with the US Tax auditor (2015-2016) If I don't get beat up to bad still have on the like to do list. Little over 1250 miles down to your area so better part of 3 days with wife and trailering the Slingshot. Driving the Slingshot solo easy 2 day and in early...

• Well @EjFord, it is bout the same for me to Maggie so just bite the bullet and get to work. I am a custom home builder and I know that with a good crew and no, I repeat , no change orders ,YOU CAN DO IT. So I am driving same 1200 + miles but following @Bill Martin, hope we make it. I will understand if not but in that I will see you in MV. JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @EjFord, the package has arrived, safe and sound and complete! Now the dollar resides in my wallet, likely will leave a ring at some point. I may need you to back me on what caused it, should my wife see the ring after it wears in.... ;)

I figure that size ring mark left in my wallet can't be a bad thing ....... who knows maybe i can get more pretty passengers than @EjFord

• HD jars still empty????

Not for long! I can tell you the pocket in my wallet that I put it in is just inside the leather on my wallet. The wallet is broken in, and that is the side towards me. I can not only feel it, but I can almost read the date without looking! :00008356: I'm thinking it will be coming out of there and moving to the Harley fund jar later today!

• I walked out to the mail box this afternoon and retrieved the days allotment of bills and advertising. But, there was one thick, heavy envelope from

@EjFord

I was not expecting this. The stickers will be proudly placed on my truck. The new ORANGE key ring will proudly hold the key to that beautiful Nuclear Sunset Orange I will soon be riding. And the coin is especially appreciated. It is a bicentennial dollar issued in 1976.

1976 was, for me, the pivotal year in my military career. That was the year I decided to change career fields.

Thanks. It was totally unexpected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter