Gifts from SS friends

• Ross I think you just like everyone’s cooking and want to be adopted by everyone and then you will start looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy. Now I don’t think your bride will like that much, but who am I?

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• We too, got some of the fudge from Bonnie and DER that is stellar to all I've had before! I'm sorry I had to quote Ross on this, but our fudge is already gone... in our defense, it lasted nearly 24 hours! Thanks to you both!

• We too, got some of the fudge from Bonnie and DER that is stellar to all I've had before! I'm sorry I had to quote Ross on this, but our fudge is already gone... in our defense, it lasted nearly 24 hours! Thanks to you both!

Brenda has made around 20 batches of fudge in the last 3 weeks, everyone wants some. It does not ship very good.

We three! Eating some of Bonnie's bestest-good P-nut Butter Fudge as I type, hard to stop, this is GOOD stuff! Rho said she's not eating any sweets, bummer... looks like I get it all. :P Thanks again DER and Bonnie! We're gonna have to meet up at Der Dutchman in Plain City for lunch or dinner.

• We three! Eating some of Bonnie's bestest-good P-nut Butter Fudge as I type, hard to stop, this is GOOD stuff! Rho said she's not eating any sweets, bummer... looks like I get it all. :P Thanks again DER and Bonnie! We're gonna have to meet up at Der Dutchman in Plain City for lunch or dinner.

Always up for a meet up !

• well well well

For all you who thought I would only get coal for Christmas you're wrong.

In the mail last night I received some fine art. It is on canvas but not signed by the artist. It appears to be straight from the Louvre in Paris or right from Rome.

As iconic as the Mona Lisa ..... the Boss SOG

I'm pretty sure I know the brother that did this and I do have a plan to get even

• I used to pick up "buckeyes" out of a yard on the way to school.... Probably the only buckeye tree outside the state of Ohio.

Found these on the front steps when I got home from a brisk

ride in the Slingshot. Thanks Larry & Rho.

Wow I got some of those also. Never knew what a Buckeye was. Pretty good.

Thanks ThomSS , Larry and Rho. Merry Christmas

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Dogs raised a ruckus this morning so I check outside to see what had them so worked up and there was a package on the steps. Opened it and found this inside, can't express my gratitude enough Bu11sh1t . Thank you sir

I see I forgot to post our gift from Bu11sh1t. Tucked in the gun safe after I got home from Plymouth and forgot about it. :00007956: Thanks again Harvey, appreciate it brother!

I too, just received a box from Sir Bu11sh1t and his Lady, Di. These are a very nice piece of work, and handy, too! Thank you kindly, sir.

• We just got home from Nevada and Arizona last night and discovered that Bu11sh1t Clause and the lovely Diana made a visit to Washington whilst we were gone. Too cool for school! I greatly appreciate this personalized gift and will use it to journalize my trips, keep my maintenance logs and store my 'important papers'. You guys are amazingly kind and thoughtful. I wish our paths crossed in Arizona but we were a couple days apart. Thanks so much my friends!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)