Dash brake light on

• thanks for the help. But now its another thing I have to take to the dealer and leave with him allow with my swing arm recall. Dealer is far away so need to find a driver to take me and back when spring comes. This is getting old.
    I spent lots of time at the dealer for repairs since I 've taken delivery of the Sling.

• thanks for the help. But now its another thing I have to take to the dealer and leave with him allow with my swing arm recall. Dealer is far away so need to find a driver to take me and back when spring comes. This is getting old.
    I spent lots of time at the dealer for repairs since I 've taken delivery of the Sling.

Have your dealer order the brake pressure switches & seals now. Then, when you take your Slingshot in for the swingarm recall, it can all be done at the same time.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Agree with @Tripod, plus make sure they replace both. They might say only one needed to be replaced, but the other will fail within a week or two when you get it back. Good luck and stay safe

Digital wrench cannot differentiate which one is actually bad. It reads the loop & always diagnoses a particular one as bad (sorry, don't remember which one) when the code is up but it could be either or both. So, always replace both or it's a 50/50 gamble...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• My e-brake light started staying on recently. Dealership says they will have to replace the entire e-brake assembly to repair it. I can jiggle the handle and make it go off. I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this problem or not.

Brake switches replaced previously.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• While my e brake light wasn't coming on like yours, my e brake handle got very loose and dealer replaced the entire e brake assembly. Evidently the rivets came loose in it.

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84