Shout out to Av8ingTom

• Agree with everybody about @av8ingtom is a truly genuine one of a kind folks. I can't wait for him to come to Louisiana later this year for some big time coonass love (in a manly way of course). Pleasure to get to meet you Tom and look forward to seein you again when we are not running in different directions like we were in Maggie Valley!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Agree with everybody about @av8ingtom is a truly genuine one of a kind folks. I can't wait for him to come to Louisiana later this year for some big time coonass love (in a manly way of course). Pleasure to get to meet you Tom and look forward to seein you again when we are not running in different directions like we were in Maggie Valley!!

I will be in coonass land August 12, and hoping we can do a ride on August 13 with you and @Rob the Slob. I will be available Sunday August 13 thru Wednesday August 16 for a ride if the weather does not work out for that Sunday.

Pleasure to meet you in Maggie Valley also Bill and will see you in August.

• The sign of s good soul! I remember this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Obviously I didn't make it to SSITS17 but apparently, @av8ingtom didn't want me to feel left out! Received today via UPS. A heartfelt thank you my Brother, I am flattered & honored...

Getting ready to sip some KY moonshine from @Slunglow out of it... :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Obviously I didn't make it to SSITS17 but apparently, @av8ingtom didn't want me to feel left out! Received today via UPS. A heartfelt thank you my Brother, I am flattered & honored...

Getting ready to sip some KY moonshine from @Slunglow out of it... :thumbsup:

Enjoy the moonshine my brother. We sure drank enough Kentucky Bourbon out of them in Maggie Valley. Just wish you could have been there with us. You must make plans to attend next year. Save the date- Memorial day is the day we will arrive in Maggie Valley 2018. Hell, even @MiM said he was going to attend next year.

And just to let everyone know, @STYLN made all of these mugs for me to take to Maggie Valley. Big shout out and thank you to @STYLN for a fantastic job.

• Enjoy the moonshine my brother. We sure drank enough Kentucky Bourbon out of them in Maggie Valley. Just wish you could have been there with us. You must make plans to attend next year. Save the date- Memorial day is the day we will arrive in Maggie Valley 2018. Hell, even @MiM said he was going to attend next year.

And just to let everyone know, @STYLN made all of these mugs for me to take to Maggie Valley. Big shout out and thank you to @STYLN for a fantastic job.

My mug loves mango tea and so do I! Thank you! I quadruple wrapped it for the ride home!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• @Tripod, you commit to the SSITS18, and I'll make reservations now..... I just don't want to miss out! The bookings will increase and I might not be able to find accommodations! :thumbsup:

Well here's the deal Bro. I have a bad back. Have had surgery in the past. It decides to go out on its own, totally at random. Long trips seem to be a trigger. This is true even in a comfortable 4-wheeled vehicle. My last trip back from the nuclear plant was a doozy - back locked up BIG time. Luckily, it loosened up in only a few days - other times, I can be in pain for weeks. I get out that way occasionally when I visit my Dad in Virginia. If I ever make SSITS it'll be in a car. Not sure yet when I'm headed to VA again. I do have 2 refueling outages next year. I'll let the forum know if/when I ever make a SSITS...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Well here's the deal Bro. I have a bad back. Have had surgery in the past. It decides to go out on its own, totally at random. Long trips seem to be a trigger. This is true even in a comfortable 4-wheeled vehicle. My last trip back from the nuclear plant was a doozy - back locked up BIG time. Luckily, it loosened up in only a few days - other times, I can be in pain for weeks. I get out that way occasionally when I visit my Dad in Virginia. If I ever make SSITS it'll be in a car. Not sure yet when I'm headed to VA again. I do have 2 refueling outages next year. I'll let the forum know if/when I ever make a SSITS...

So if we show up at your place with a turbo sling, trailer hitch an a custom made back board trailer complete with moonshine IV
    You would send us packing?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well here's the deal Bro. I have a bad back. Have had surgery in the past. It decides to go out on its own, totally at random. Long trips seem to be a trigger. This is true even in a comfortable 4-wheeled vehicle. My last trip back from the nuclear plant was a doozy - back locked up BIG time. Luckily, it loosened up in only a few days - other times, I can be in pain for weeks. I get out that way occasionally when I visit my Dad in Virginia. If I ever make SSITS it'll be in a car. Not sure yet when I'm headed to VA again. I do have 2 refueling outages next year. I'll let the forum know if/when I ever make a SSITS...

Sorry about your back. My son has issues with his, has had one back surgery and likely will need another at some point. The first one was successful, and it was a little risky. Knowing now with the new info, I'll change the offer. I've only been to NM once in my life, back in 2008 on a Harley trip out west. If I do get back out that way (I hope to at some point) I'll let you know when I'll be nearby and maybe we can hook up then. As for VA, if you want, let me know when you come back to see your dad. VA is a pretty large state, but we do go down (more to the mountain areas) several times a year as my wife has family down there. I had plans the weekend you met with EJ and Harvey (I believe he went also) or that would have been closest chance for me.

OK, I think we have officially derailed this thread also! 8|:thumbup:

• Sorry about your back. My son has issues with his, has had one back surgery and likely will need another at some point. The first one was successful, and it was a little risky. Knowing now with the new info, I'll change the offer. I've only been to NM once in my life, back in 2008 on a Harley trip out west. If I do get back out that way (I hope to at some point) I'll let you know when I'll be nearby and maybe we can hook up then. As for VA, if you want, let me know when you come back to see your dad. VA is a pretty large state, but we do go down (more to the mountain areas) several times a year as my wife has family down there. I had plans the weekend you met with EJ and Harvey (I believe he went also) or that would have been closest chance for me.
    OK, I think we have officially derailed this thread also! 8|:thumbup:

Brent. Larry's dad lives very close to me and @V-SHOT. When Larry comes to visit his dad we should get together. You and your bride are always welcome to stay at my place.

@Tripod. Just let us know next time you come to visit your dad. We would all love to get together again with you and your dad.

• Thanks for the offer Tom! Hopefully this can be arranged and we can make it happen! My work is usually flexible, however if we are busy with short deadlines it's difficult to get away. It's usually something I can get a day off though, and tying that to a weekend would give me enough time to make a quick run down your way. Might take awhile for VA to recover from the 4 (or more) of us getting together!

• Thanks for the offer Tom! Hopefully this can be arranged and we can make it happen! My work is usually flexible, however if we are busy with short deadlines it's difficult to get away. It's usually something I can get a day off though, and tying that to a weekend would give me enough time to make a quick run down your way. Might take awhile for VA to recover from the 4 (or more) of us getting together!

Yes, but it sure would be fun.