K & N oil filter number

• Well, not to sound like a dick, but I have used the search function many times...I use it before I write every thread...IMO...the search function works but is there a way that it could be improved to leave out all the words that don't match your search?

You have to read through miles of text to see if it relates to the question you have.

Had the search feature worked like this then the words K & N oil filter would be the only words to appear and quite possibly the filter number would have come up in those conversations....thus eliminating miles of useless text to comb through. I don't know if this makes sense or not but..

Maybe just having the actual sentence come up with the search words in it would be better..and if you saw something interesting then you could click on that sentence to pull up the thread or post it came from.

The reason for my question in the first place is....I found those filters on sale for under $5 and I thought I could give everyone a heads up on them....

• I know this might sound stupid but I have noticed that when I look for the required oil filter I find 2 different kind. One is the K&N PS 7000 which in this case it says on the box Performance Silver and the color of the filter is like a tan color. The other is also called K&N PS 7000 but on this one the box actually says Pro Series and the filter is like an orange color. Is there a difference between them besides the color and it seems that I can't find the actual Pro series make anymore.

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• I know this might sound stupid but I have noticed that when I look for the required oil filter I find 2 different kind. One is the K&N PS 7000 which in this case it says on the box Performance Silver and the color of the filter is like a tan color. The other is also called K&N PS 7000 but on this one the box actually says Pro Series and the filter is like an orange color. Is there a difference between them besides the color and it seems that I can't find the actual Pro series make anymore.

As long as you do your oil changes often there is no practical difference between them.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

The Pro is supposed to filter a little finer, and flow even better. Nothing that you would likely see a difference in, as their standard filter is more than good enough. That said, I have always used the Pro. It isn't expensive, and can be had at Amazon for under $5 each shipped to your door (If you order 6 or more) if you are a Prime member. I buy 12 at a time, just makes it easier for me.

https://www.amazon.com/PS-7000…55155583&s=gateway&sr=8-1