Painter's Posse SSITS18

• For those interested, Planning has already begun for next years Posse ride and cookout

Posse cook out will be Sunday May 27th, 2018 at 4:00pm

Ride to MV will be different. We will not meet for Breakfast and we will be breaking into smaller groups with designated meeting points.
    I will work out details as we get closer to the 2018 date. Hope to have everyone back and some new folks as well.

1st stop is Lunch at The Hitching Post Inn for lunch at Noon.
    2nd stop for those who want to meet up will be Corbin, KY pilot at 25E and 75S time TBD.

Next stop Maggie valley.

We will be in groups of 4 to 5ish depending on where folks are coming from, etc.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• It has been a while since I posted on the SSITS18 Posse ride to MV, but had to work out a few details.

With SSITS18 only a few months away it is time for those interested to start planning.

Changes to last years Posse ride are:
    1) We will not be going as one single group. As folks commit I will find "Team Leaders" to lead each group of 4-5
    2) Trailers can group up or go single up to them
    3) Posse Cookout will not start till 4:30pm on Sunday May 27th. (This is do to my Son's graduation from High School is on the same day.. :))

Now with that out of the way, Let's talk fun stuff of details:
    - We will, as stated above, be in groups of 4-5 and leaving from different locations depending on how the teams organize.
    - Teams may leave from same location (like my house) but staying together is with each team.
    - Last years 18 all together was a nightmare. (I lost hair over it).
    - We will not be meeting for breakfast before we leave as a whole group, but if teams choose to do this as their meeting kick off have at it.
    - We will have our official 1st stop meet up at @Slunglow s place - Hitching Post Inn, 7314 Fegenbush Lane, Louisville, Kentucky 40228
    - Kevin and team are some of the most wonderful people out there. Can't wait to see my friend again!!!
    - Routes will be suggested but teams can come up with their routes to Stop 1.
    - Second stop is MV for the overall posse.

I am working to get @Ross to be part of the Posse with us so he can capture some of those really awesome photos he takes.
    - I am wanting two all group photos for sure (1) at Stop 1, and (2) at MV (will work on details later)

We will have T-Shirts again this year. @STYLN had some great ideas last year so hope to see something soon.
    If you want a T-Shirt, but can't make the posse ride just let @Painter or I know and we will get you on the list.

If you plan on coming from out of town to the cookout and heading out in the AM with a Team I suggest you work on hotels now as this is race weekend as well.
    Address for the cookout is:
    11130 Ravenna Way
    Indianapolis, IN 46236

I will start a thread as it gets closer for the cookout, but please let me know if you plan to attend so we can plan for food, etc..

That's it for now, More details to come.

Tagging last years posse, but if I miss someone, please forgive me.
    @Slingrazor, @okc super ss, @EjFord, @scootertrash, @Bootsie, @#Savannahstrong, @supermoto292, @WOLF, @Black ops, @Zuse, @adventure4me, @Travis, @bjk81, @Maverick5990, @gpcustoms, and @KYJoe57
    @Painter

• Thanks for the reminder @SlingRider !! I will work on some designing for this years Posse shirts and get them to you by mid March! We still have some time and I will be in contact with you just as soon as our 2 major events are over after March 21st. Looking forward to this years ride and still trying to see what I can do on an appearance.

For those interested in a shirt, be sure to give your interests to those listed above as well as SIZE. We are using 50/50 cotton/poly UNI-sex t-shirts this year and if that changes I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I would love to again but don't think I will be able to this year, I am planning on trying to do the Vegas trip. if I do happen to make it, it will be a last minute type of thing.

NO V-NECK T SHIRTS!!!!
    I'll pay off @STYLN if needed.
    :POKESS:

@Stinger just keep me posted.

@Slingrazor we will not do v-neck this year. I get it.. I get it... So I am an old school show the chest hair guy!!!!!!! (can't wait to see what this brings).
    @STYLN lets stick to crew neck this year.. :)

• NO V-NECK T SHIRTS!!!!
    I'll pay off @STYLN if needed.
    :POKESS:

So then what the hell am i supposed to do with all these crop-top v-neck shirts @SlingRider had me order already??!!? tongue-squared

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM